My everyday life

My Beloved Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhj15W23IjA

 

 

''Nene,you better get back here with that notebook before I break EVERY single skinny bone you have!'' I shouted at Nene,my childhood friend as I was chasing her in the school corridors.

''Aniya~'' She said running away.''If I catch you!'' I increased my pace and easily got right behind her.I grabbed her shirt and dragged her to me.''Oops?'' She said smiling,with her puppy eyes.

''No puppy eyes to me!The notebook?'' I reached out my hand and she placed it on my palm.''Good girl.'' I tapped her head.She wrapped her slender arms around my waist and hugged me tightly.

''Ah,you...'' I said huffing,as I was tapping her skinny back.''Go now,you have Mathematics!'' I reminded her.''I'll just skip..'' She said yawning.''You won't!Were you watching anime last night again?'' I asked and she nodded.

''One piece!I love Ace~'' She began fangirling again about Ace.''Just go to your class,before I tell the principal.'' I ordered her and she obeyed my words.

She ran to her class and I rushed downstairs,to the schoolyard,since my class had PE.The teacher told us that we would firstly run a little around the volleyball courts and then play a match.

Some,or should I say all,of the boys from my class were just lazy-asses.Jonghyun,the cutest and funniest boy in my class,began running while shouting ''ONLY ONE SHOT!ONLY ONE SHOT!'' BAP's new single.

I chuckled as I was running behind him.''Yah,you lazy bum,stop complaining and keep running!'' I shouted at him,as usual.''Sehyun-ah~'' I huffed.''Carry me~'' He begged,as he did everytime we had PE.

I stopped and stood in front of him.''Get up,you lazy-.'' I said and he jumped on me.I began running,while having him on my back.The good thing was that he was skinny,but still his body was built,and he wasn't really heavy for me to carry.

When we were finished running,we took a volley ball and began playing.We divided in two teams of eleven,since we all were twenty-two.

It was really fun playing.It always was.We would always do random and funny stuff while playing,laughing our hearts out.I loved my class.

There was also that boy in my class,named Minhyun,who was deeply in love with me but he would never ask me out.That was good,to say the truth,because even though he was extra-hot,I didn't like him.

To say the truth,I was always in love with B1A4's JinYoung...And by love I mean real love!Seriously...( --_-- )'

Five of my classmates--Minzy,Yongguk,Zelo,Seungri and Minho,would send me home everyday after school.It was like a tradition,for three years now.

I loved those guys so much!When I returned home,I would kiss my mum,greet my unnie and rush to my room to check JinYoung's twitter updates.I would read every update for over ten times.

I would also send him a tweet or two--ok maybe ten or more ( --_-- )-- but of course he would never answer.I guess he didn't even see them,since over one thousand fangirls kept sending him tons of tweets.

I just wished that one day,he would see my tweets and answer back.Even just a 'Thanks for the support' would do...Ah,I should really stop begging for a reply,I'm hooked!

Jikyung,would always say things like 'Hey,don't worry one day he will reply' just and only to see me smile.She was like the best sister ever.I was glad and surely lucky to have her.

''Sehyun!'' Umma's voice cut my daydreaming.''Dinner's ready!'' She shouted.''Araso,I'm coming.'' I answered and rushed downstairs.We all sat down and began eating the day's dish,steamed pork with vegetables.That was my favourite dish!Umma was such a great cook.

I ate my portion so quick that I thought she hadn't put anything in my plate in the first place.I also ate a second dish and then umma's desert,fruit soup.It's some sort of soup,but it's just pieces of different kinds of fruits with stewed fruit juice.It was delicious.

I helped umma and unnie to clean up the table,then went to my room to finish my homework.One word to describe my work--BORING.I wished I could be an Idol,like JinYoung oppa.

It would surely be more fun than being an ordinary student.I would also have more opportunities to meet JinYoung...Ah...

Well,I am Choi Sehyun and this is my story...