You're my heaven-heaven-heaven

My Beloved Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

 

 

Two weeks since me and JinYoung are a couple.We were sneaking out to meet each other.I was hiding from my mother and he,from everyone.We had to be really carefull if we wanted to keep being together.

He said that he had written a song for me and I couldn't wait to listen it!It was 8 pm,my umma was at work again,and we were out together.He said that he would show me his song.

''Alright are you ready?'' He asked me.I nodded.''Yeah!'' He cleared his throat and began playing his guitar.

(The song is Ailee's Heaven,imagine that JinYoung is singing it)

 

Where you are, I will be there too
Where you go, I will go there too

I smile for you every day, I pray for you
With thoughts of you, I fall asleep - I open my eyes as I call for you
You protect me by my side and you embrace me
You are my heaven
 
You're my only one way
Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
Forever, together - never gonna be alone

I breathe in your arms, we kiss in your arms
When I hear your voice, it feels like I'm dreaming
I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love
You are my heaven

You're my only one way
Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone

Heaven - my only person, yes the person who will protect me
Any sadness, any pain - if only I'm with you
I'm not jealous of anyone else - hold my two trembling hands
Because the reason I live is you

You're my only one way
Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
Forever, together - never gonna be alone
Oh, so alone

 

 

I was completely speechless.''It is so beautiful!'' I said with my jaw dropped.''I'm glad you liked it.'' JinYoung answered smiling.''Here.'' He gave me the sheet with the lyrics.''Don't you want it ?'' I asked.

''I have a copy,don't worry.'' I smiled and put it in my pocket.He let his guitar on the bench,behind him and came closer to me,closing me in his arms.He began rubbing himself on me,then he gave me a sweet peck on my lips.

''I have to go home,JinYoung,if umma sees that I am not home she will get really angry!'' I said and stood up.''Let me send you.'' He stood up but I stopped him.''No,no,no!What if umma sees us?'' I said.

''At least give me a goodnight kiss.'' He begged and touched my cheeks.''Araso,araso!'' I said and tip-toed to reach his lips.We kissed passionately for almost a minute.I pushed him gently and left.''Bye,oppa!'' I waved.

''I'll text you!'' He said,waving.''Araso!'' Then I finally went home.When I opened the door,I realised that umma hadn't returned yet and i made the sign of the cross,thanking God.

That exact moment,the door opened and it was her.''Sehyun?Why are you wearing your jacket?'' She asked smiling.''I...got cold...'' I answered smiling.''But it's the middle of summer!''

''But i was cold!I'm...going to sleep now...bye...'' I rushed upstairs.I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone.JinYoung did text me and we were chatting for almost the whole night!He wouldn't let me sleep...

The next day,we were told that the exam weeks had begun and I had to study TOO hard if i wanted to pass the class,since I couldn't take any help from anyone because umma had abroad travels for once again and unnie had to go to America,for a new movie shoottings and they would both be absent for over two weeks.GREAT. ( --_-- )

From the time I returned from school until bedtime,I would study non-stop.I didn't have any time to see JinYoung,not even text him.He would call me EVERYday but I didn't answer on purpose,because I knew he would distract me.One day,i decided to answer him.

''Yes?'' I said huffing.''Sehyun!Are you alright?Where have you been?Why weren't you answering?!You scared me!'' He began bombarding me with questions.I rubbed my eyes.''I am alright,JinYoung...The exams weeks have begun and I am all alone...I must study.'' I explained.

''Why wouldn't you answer my calls?'' He asked like a small child.''You would distract me,JinYoung...'' I answered huffing.''Would I?'' He seemed pleased with my answer.''I'm hanging up.'' I was about to hang up when his voice stopped me.''Aniya!!Sehyun,let me come and see you,Jebal!'' He was begging.

''No way,you will distract me and I won't be able to study.I will call you when the exams weeks are over.'' I said.''How many weeks?'' He asked.''Two.'' I answered and he screamed.''MWO?!'' I took the phone away from my ear.''Yah,yah!Keep it down,my eardrum!Geez...JinYoung,look I am so exhausted and I need some sleep right now...Kisses.'' I hang up and put my phone away.

I closed my books and laid down,covering myself with the sheets.Just when I closed my eyes,i fell asleep from the exhaustance.