First Glance

Years Apart

 

     Not long ago before Sungjong went with his brother and his best friend to go on a field trip. During that time, Sungjong saw Sunggyu pass by. And Sungjong went after him in a quiet way.

     Three days before. Sungjong, " Hey hyung, I'm going to school". Dongwoo, "Don't forget your lunch bag. Sungyeol!! Hurry up your gonna be late". Sungyeol wakes up from his beautiful dream with L. Or in another case, Myungsoo. Sungyeol finnally gets up, goes to the bathroom, gets dressed, and dash to the door. While outside, Sungjong, "Sungyeol-ssi! Hurry up, We are going to miss the bus". They both got on the bus which usaually takes them near their school. The bus drove off. Back at the house, Dongwoo walks outside to the small buidling and then he opens it up. The small building which their father use to paint and do crafts. Dongwoo then closes the door and goes sit down on a comfy pillow. Dongwoo, "Appa, everything is going alright. And umma is in the hospital because she is in a coma. When you were alive, We lived so happily together you, mom, and the 3 of us. We miss you so much abeoji (means: father)". Dongwoo began to cry and there was a knock at the door. Hoya, "Dongwoo-ssi, my sweet heart". Dongwoo hears him and comes out of the building. Hoya looks at at him with awe. Hoya, "Ready to go to a pinic with me". Dongwoo, "Let me get dress first". That time he was still in his pj's. Dongwoo then walks to the entrance and opens for Hoya. He closes the door and both went inside. 

     As they both enter, Dongwoo goes to his room to change. Hoya looks around and sits down on the couch while holding the basket on his lap. As Dongwoo is done dressing, he comes out looking like normal as most of the time. Dongwoo walks towards Hoya and grab his hand in a gentleman way. Hoya puts his hand into his hand with the basket in the left arm. They went out side and Dongwoo locks the door. While at school, it was lunch time. Yongki, "Hey, Sungjong". Sungjong stops and looks at him, "What is it?" Yongki, "There has been rumors about a field trip for our class". Yonki, Sungyeol, and Sungjong have the same class.  Sungyeol, "Really". He exclaimed softly and quietly. Yongki, "It's coming on a Saturday, I think". It was Valentines that day, so two more days until the field trip. Somewhere at the park and the blossoms petals flow. Dongwoo and Hoya having a great time. Dongwoo then kisses Hoya while moving his hand back and forth on his thigh. Dongwoo, "Having a great time, my love". Hoya, "Of course". They stop kissing and Dongwoo gets a bottle of soju and pour into 2 glass cups. Dongwoo, "Cheers". They clank their cups. They both see a family playing from a far. Hoya, "Look at them having fun". He smiles. Dongwoo, "Hey what about we start to have our own". Hoya, "I think I'm not ready yet". Dongwoo, "Oh come on. I know you want to". Hoya, "Let me think about it". Dongwoo, "Okay take your time". 

    The final bell rang and everybody went out. Yongki, "Finally". He exclaimed. "I got to get that paper sign, so I can go to the trip". Sungjong, "Me too". Sungyeol waiting for Sungjong to come, "Sungjong hurry". Sungjong waves goodbye and runs to the bus. The sun was setting bright warm colors. Dongwoo then drives to the house. Dongwoo looks at Hoya. Dongwoo, "You sure drank a lot". Dongwoo rubs his head with his hand. Hoya moans and groan. Dongwoo comes out of the car and goes to the other side to get the basket and Hoya. As soon as the bus arrive it was 4:45 p.m. Sungjong and Sungyeol got to there house around 4: 55. Sungyeol opens the door with the key. The 3 boys have similar keys that open their house door. Sungyeol goes to his room and rest. Sungjong walks to the living room and start to do his homework, which he only have a few. Sungyeol did his most of his homework on the bus. Meanwhile in Dongwoo's room, Dongwoo lay Hoya on the bed and begin to undress him. He then puts Hoya in a matching PJ similar to Dongwoo's. Dongwoo's PJ is blue while Hoya's PJ is purple. He then goes into bed with Hoya and cuddles him. Sungyeol then comes in quietly to his room and take a picture. He then puts it on his Facebook page. At the living room, Sungjong was all done with his homework. He then goes to the kitchen and find something to snack on. Sungyeol then comes to the living also finding something to eat.

    The 2 brothers watch T.V. together on low volume and it was 6:59. Sungyeol move his head closely towards Sungjong, "Hey, you like anybody at school". Sungjong, "No one yet". Sungyeol, "I like... I mean love the soccer teams leader, Myungsoo". Sungjong laughs quietly  and smiles. Sungyeol, "What so funny about?" Sungjong, "He is way out of your league". Sungyeol, "Oh my god. No he is not".  After that, they both went to sleep. In Sunjongs room, he is sleeping such like a baby. In Sungjong's dream, he dreams of seeing his future boyfriend. Somewhere at the trip, He looks at the pink and white petals flying across the atomsphere. The day was bright and Sungjong turns around and see him, but his face was block by the sun light and... The alarm rang. Sungjong wakes rapidly. Sungjong huffs, " It was just a dream. Just one more day till the field trip". They got up as usual. Dongwoo then signs both the papers and they dash to the bus stop. Hoya comes out of the room tiredlessly. Hoya, "Dongwoo". He said it in a cute way while rubbing his eyes. He walks softly. Hoya, "My head hurts". Dongwoo looks at Hoya, "You drank to much. Let me make you hangover soup". Hoya nodded and yawns. In class, Yongki whispers softly, "Got that sheet signed". The brothers nodded yes. The teacher looks, "Yongki! Turn around and listen". Yongki, "Yes teacher". After that, the teacher, "Okay students turn in your sheet so you guys can go the field trip". It was lunch time. Myungsoo comes in a cool way with his friends. Everybody looks at him. The girls where swoon and cheering his nickname, L. The guys where also cheering. Sungyeol turns around and back, "There he is... the most popular guy in school". Myungsoo goes towards Sungyeol, but sat behind him back to back instead. Sungyeol, "I can feel his warmth of his back". He then giggled softly. The looks on Yongki and Sungjong's faces where like oh brother, are you kidding me. Myungsoo turns around and leans back looking at Sungyeol, "Hey you". Sungyeol turns around nervously, "Annyeong". Myungsoo, goes closer towards Sungyeol. Sungyeol then closes his eyes.

    Myungsoo then breathes and whispers to his ears. Sungyeol opens his eyes. Myungsoo, "Meet me at the gym on Sunday". Myungsoo then walks away and the bell rang. Sungyeol was all stiff and shaking then faint with a swoon. Yonki and Sungjong help him up. Sungyeol, "Am I dreaming". Yonki, "No your not dreaming you dumb ".  Sungjong, "It's time to go to class". They both pick him up. And he was ready to walk again. While at that house, Hoya, "Babe. Where are you going?" Hoya was sitting on the couch watching Star King. Dongwoo, "Going to the store to buy groceries and then go visit my mom". Hoya, "Can I go too". Dongwoo sigh, "Of course you could". Hoya was getting ready and then Dongwoo opens the door.  They both walk out and the door lock.  They both got in the car and drove off. While shopping, Hoya comes across a cute key chains. Hoya, "Dongwoo, come over here". Dongwoo walks to Hoya and looks at the key chains. Hoya, "Isn't it cute. Lets buy it. Hey ahjuuma, how much is it". The ahjuuma turns towards them, "It's only 30 won please". Hoya hands her the money and then he but the key chains on to their phones. Dongwoo  smiles brightly and both walk off. At school and it was almost over, the teacher, "Okay class, arrive at the school here tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. Pack what you need to go". The bell rangs. "Class dismiss". Everyone was all happy with joy. Sungjong, "Bye Yongki". Yongki waves goodbye too. In the bus, Sungyeol went and sat down first. Then Sungjong walks pass by Kim Sunggyu without noticing him.

     As they arrive to the bus stop, the both got off. The brothers walking the other way while Sunggyu walks the opposite way.  At Sunggyu's place, which is four houses down from Sungjong's house. Sunggyu, "Umma!" Sunggyu's Umma, "Oh my gosh. My son. Your finally home". Sunggyu goes to his mother and hugs her. Sunggyu, "How's abeoji?" Sunggyu's mother, "Oh he is getting well when you were gone". Both of them walk into the house. Sunggyu's mom, "Settle your stuff here. And go talk to your father". She said it in a soft and calm way. Sunggyu walks to the living room. Sunggyu, "Abeoji.  I heard you are getting well". Sunggyu's father, " Oh, you heard.  The doctor says that I need a lot of rest and take my medicine daily". He then coughs. "Honey, Give me my water and medicine". And so she did. Sunggyu's mom, "C'mon. I'll show you to your room when you where little". Sunggyu, "Really mom". He laughed. While at Sungjong's place, Sungyeol, "Hurry Sungjong. Lets get some stuff". Once they got packed, they put the stuff in there rooms. Early in the morning around 6:30, Sungjong and Sungyeol get ready and then grab there stuff. As soon as they got, almost every student in there class was there except two who didn't decided to go. And Myungsoo was there to even though he is not in their class.

     At Sunggyu's place, Sunggyu, "Umma, I'm going to take the new car". Sunggyu's mom, "Just be careful". He then leaves. Sunggyu's mom, "He's not the little kid we use to know". Sunggyu's dad, "You're right, honey".  While at Hoya's  place, Hoya, "Umma, Appa, I'm going". Hoya's father, "Just just don't spend the money your grandpraents gave you so lavishly". Hoya, "I understand abeoji". He then leaves his luxury apartment. He takes the bus to Dongwoo's place. In the bus, Sungjong sat next to his best friend Yongki.The bus was loud but not to loud. Yongki, "Sungjong, have you heard that this new model is coming to his home". He cried excitedly. Songjong, "Hmmm... never heard of him". Sungyeol sitting next Myungsoo and one sit back of Sungjong and Yongki. Myungsoo sitting on the outside of the seat while Sungyeol sitting window seat. Myungsoo, "Hey, remember meet me at the gym tomorrow". Sungyeol stood there silently. Myungsoo, "Why are you so quiet?" Sungyeol holds out and bag of chips, "You want some". He siad it so cutely and shyly. Myungsoo, "Of course". He said it in a mannerly way. Sungyeol, "Hey... Myung... Myung... Myungsoo". Myungsoo, "Just call me L". Sungyeol, "O... O... Okay". He was so bursting of love and adorableness inside. L then takes a picture of him and Sungyeol whiling L's wrap his arm around him. L, "Say cheese". 

     Once they arrive there, the teacher, "Okay feel to be free. We meet back here at 4:50". The sudents then wonder around from the gift shops to the wide beautiful view. As they wonder around freely, Yongki and Sungjong sat down on a bench under a tree. The day was bright, breezy, and that nice feel of the wind on your face. Yongki, "I'm goin to go use the restroom. I'll be back". Sungjong nodded. Sunggyu walks pass by Yongki and then Sungjong. Sunggyu walks up to the rail and holds his camera to take a picture of the view. While Sungjong was searching through his bag, Sunggyu turns around and takes picture of Sungjong. Sungjong looks up with awe and amazement with his mouth closed. Sunggyu, "Hey, my name is Kim Sunggyu. I'm a photographer". Sungjong looked at him as if he was the man from his dream. He try to speak but couldn't introduce himself because of his shyness. Sunggyu then smiles at him.

SungJong's story qoute, "The first time I saw him... was that as if my heart began to reach for him but couldn't."