Chapter VII

'Til Death Do Us Part.

 

* SLAP * 

 

Just as Uruha's mother saw Aoi, she slapped him as hard as she can. Her eyes almost blinded by tears as she looked at her son, through the window by the door, staying still on the bed in life support. 

 

" KOUYOU-KUN!!! HANG IN THERE!!! " the doctor's voice was clearly heard by the both of them. Uruha's mom felt worse. Her expression faded away into deep sadness.

 

" Y-Yuu-kun... I.. I trusted you... Y-You knew about Kouyou.. H-How could you take him out to that place?!?! " her voice terribly trembled as she spoke. She pounded her fists on Aoi's chest, venting out her anger and sadness on him. She did this as many times as she could. Her hands were shaking furiously; it seemed like strength was out right off her body. 

 

" ...hit me more. Punch me. Kick me. Slap me........Kill me. " Aoi insisted. He held her fists and punched his face many times. He slugishly got on his knees, and cried sorrowfully against the wall, right after.

 

Uruha's mother sat in one of the chairs on the corridor. Her body felt weak, like she could barely move. Her eyes hurt as tears continuously flowed down her face. Her heart, was shattered. Broken.

 

" Kouyou...Kouyou-kun.. " she mumbled Uruha's name over and over. Praying that everything would be alright.

 

Aoi was still on the floor, practically lifeless. He felt like the whole world was crumbling beneath him. His world was slowly fading away. Slowly....dying.

 

A few moments later.

 

The doctor went out. He saw Aoi and Uruha's mother right beside the door.

 

"....he...he's going to be fine, right? tell me...tell me..please.. " she covered her face as she was about to cry again.

 

The doctor thought  of a way on how to say it to her..

 

" T-Takashima-san.. Kouyou-kun's stable..for now... But I'm afraid... there's no-- "

 

" Please... save him. " Aoi mumbled.

 

" Save him..Save him.. Save him.... " he got down on his knees, his head hung low as he begged and begged right in front of the doctor.

 

 

" Please...Please..Save him...."

his voice was trembling so bad that few words could only escape his mouth. His warm tears hit the floor continuously, one by one. He never stopped begging.. pleading the doctor.. to save Uruha's life...begging again and again... to save... his world.