Chapter V [Part I]

'Til Death Do Us Part.

 

" NO!!!!!!!!! " 

 

Uruha screamed in terror as he opened his eyes to dim reality. The sides of his head sweating..catching his breath as he looked around the room he's in. 

" I-It was only a dream.... " he wiped his sweat as he closed his eyes for a second. He looked around the room and saw Aoi on his side, sleeping.

He quickly ran to his side and hugged him tightly. " Aoi..Aoi.. " Uruha cried once again..The clips of his terrible nightmare replayed over and over on his head.

" Hnn...? " Aoi was awoken by the cries of his beloved and the tight embrace Uruha gave him. "--W-What happened?!" he flinched at the sight of Uruha catching his breath and looking like he was scarred for life.

" Aoi...Aoi..!!! " Uruha cried harder. He tried to explain what was going on, but tears continuosly flowed down his face til he couldn't talk or breathe properly anymore. The only words that escaped  his mouth was Aoi's name.

 

 

 

Uruha finally calmed down after a few minutes of comforting from Aoi, though that nightmare remains a painful thing he would never forget. Seing his self in agony, wanting to get out of the vines beholding his spirit.. will that nightmare... become real?

" Tell me..what happened? " Aoi asked nervously as he looked at Uruha who was still in a state of shock.

" I-I had a nightmare..t-that, I couldn't breathe and my chest was hurting...a-and that you weren't there and m-mom wasn't there...I cried, telling myself that it'll be a-alright..Then it suddenly became dark... " Uruha said in a trembling voice as his hands and entire body shook in fear.

" You should've known that was a dream in the first place, idiot... " Aoi held Uruha in his arms and kissed his cheek sweetly.

" H-Huh? " he looked puzzled as Aoi released him from the loving embrace.

" Because.. it's impossible for me..or your mom to not be by your side when you need us. " Aoi said with a gentle smile on his face.

" Y-Yeah... " Uruha eyes were sore and red, though he tried smiling..scratching his head awkwardly like a child.

" And it's Uruha's birthday soon! That's impossible to happen since I haven't given you my special gift.. "

" Eh..? " Uruha blushed and continued "-- I-I don't want anything in particular, really.. I....just want to be by my family and your side forever.."

 

 

 

" Kouyouuuuuuuu~!! " the highly-energetic voice of Uruha's mother was clearly heard. 

"M-Mom..?" Uruha rubbed his eyes to see if it really was his mom. "Oh.. so the part where mom visited me wasn't a dream.." he thought gladly. 

" Yes, darling..? It's me! " she said as he hugged her dearest son. She noticed her son's red and sore eyes due to crying; "--Eh? You cried again.? What did Yuu-san do to youuu?" his mom said as a joke, but with a scary glare in her eyes, making Aoi flinch. 

" N-Nothing, Mom!! " Uruha held his mother's shoulders to calm her down.

" *laughs* I know, I know.. But really, what happened..? " she asked, concerned.

" ......... " Uruha couldn't bring up the topic once again, so he hesitated to speak.

" T-Takashima-san... he.. "

" Doesn't want to talk about it...? " she sighed and said " Oh well... I'll respect his decision. " Uruha's mother looked at Aoi straight in the eyes, as if telling him " Please tell me, afterwards. "

Aoi nodded obediently.

 

 

 

" Oh.. so that's what happened. " Aoi and Uruha's mother was talking silently at the hospital corridors as they kept an eye on Uruha who was peacefully sleeping once again.

" Yes.. he's scared to know that maybe someday..that dream would come true. "

" Kouyou.... " she softly whispered her son's name as tears formed on the corners of her eye. She covered her face in shame.. thinking that it's her fault why her son as born with that heart.

 

"Mom...." Uruha heard their conversation while he was lying on bed, pretending to be asleep. He was saddened about the fact that not only he was suffering.. but the people around him as well. He rolled on the other side of the bed, hiding his face and holding in his tears.

 

" I.....don't want to cry anymore. " he thought sadly.