Chapter V [Part II]

'Til Death Do Us Part.

*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" Hnn.. " It was already early morning, as Uruha opened his eyes; still red and sore from all the crying. He felt like he could barely open them. He sat up on his bed and looked around the room for any signs of Aoi or his mother. 

 

" Ah, Kouyou.. you're awake! " he heard his mother's voice once she exits the bathroom [It's her day off for work, so she decides to stay at the hospital overnight yesterday]

 

" Good morning, Mom.. " he rubbed his eyes, feeling a bit sleepy and sluggish. "W-Where's Aoi?" he continued. 

 

" Ah, Yuu-kun's out somewhere.. " 

 

" Did.. he say where he's going? " 

 

" No, not really.. " 

 

 

" Takashima-san, I'd be out for a while! " 

" Eh? Where to? " 

" Secret <3 " 

" You better be not up to any mischief, young man! " 

" Of course I won't! See ya later" 

" Hai, hai.. " 

" Oh! And please take care of Uruha. " 

" Hai,hai.. WAIT! What are you,his mother?! xD " 

 

" That's what he said, pretty much. " 

 

" ... Oh.. " Uruha sighed in relief. 

 

" Seriously, he acts like your second mother! " she chuckled.

 

" Yeah... " Uruha ran his slender fingers through his hair, thinking about Aoi's current location. 

 

Uruha's mother noticed her son's worried face. " Don't worry.. Yuu-kun wouldn't be up to anything bad." she smiled gently. 

 

" Yeah..I know.. " . Suddenly, Uruha's stomack started to growl. He held his stomach, as his cheeks turned bright pink.  

 

" Eh? Are you hungry? " his mother asked as she looked through all the plastic bags of food, from the grocery, on top of a table.

 

Uruha nodded and said "-- A bit. " 

 

Takashima-san opened the bread's plastic bag to feed her son. 

 

" Say "Ahh" " she had a piece of meat-stuffed-bread near Kouyou's face, attempting to feed him like a child, similar to when he was younger. 

 

Uruha was slightly surprised but he did as he was told. 

 

" Kouyou's so handsome, ne..  " she giggled cheerfully. Her hand held the side of Uruha's face; her thumb placed  under his eye as she said "-- that's why crying doesn't suit you, honey.. " She looked directly into Uruha puffed eyes, slightly worried. 

 

" I won't.. anymore.. I guess. " he lowered his gaze and awkwardly laughed. 

 

" That's the spirit! Your dad would be really worried too, if he saw you crying like that. " 

 

Uruha's father was overseas, in another country; working since the salary is higher there. 

 

" I hope he's fine there~. " she said. 

 

" Yeah.. I hope he'd visit us sometime.. "

 

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" Uruha~ " Aoi walked into the room happily while Uruha was in the middle of a check-up. 

 

" Oh, hi! " Uruha finally heard Aoi's voice after several hours of waiting. 

 

" Hm? Where's your mom? " 

 

" She just went to the comfort room before you entered the room.. " 

 

" Takashima-san, everything seems stable, I will be taking my leave" the kind nurse smiled, and bowed before she exits the room. 

 

" That's good to hear~! " Aoi walked towards Uruha's bed and sat next to him. 

 

" Yeah, it is! " he stopped speaking, as if hesitating to speak. "- Uh.. Aoi..? " 

 

" Hm? " he looked at Uruha and smiled. 

 

" Where .. have you been? " 

 

" Oh.. Uh.. It's a secret, Sorry~ <3 " Aoi cheerfully said as he wrapped an arm around Uruha. However, he noticed Uruha's expression which seems to be doubting him. 

 

" Trust me...? " 

 

" Ehh..okay.. " he seemed disappointed but, still; Uruha didn't want to ruin the surprise. 

 

" You'll love me even more when you find out! " Aoi laughed confidently. 

 

" R-Really? " Uruha blushed. "I love him so much already, though. " he thought shyly. 

 

" Yup! Your birthday's coming so-- !! " Aoi covered his mouth, to stop him self from speaking. ". I almost ruined the surprise (;w;)" he thought nervously, hoping Uruha didn't hear what he just said. 

 

" Ehhhh. SO IT'S ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY~! " Uruha smiled brightly and pointed at Aoi's flustered face. 

 

" W-What?! N-No it isn't !" 

 

" OH, YES IT IS! You just said so~! " Uruha laughed at Aoi's denial. 

 

" You'll find out sooner or later. " Aoi kissed Uruha's forehead and thought

 

"I will make you so damn happy, Uruha.. " 

 

 

 

" Ne.. " Aoi caught Uruha's attention. " You know.. " 

" What is it..? " 

" You know..I love you so much. " 

" Nn.. I love you too.. so.. so .. so much. " 

 

Aoi blushed furiously. He gently kissed Uruha's soft lips, feeling at the top of the world as his heartbeats grew louder. 

 

" We'll be together forever, right? " Aoi held Uruha's hand, shortly after the sweet kiss. 

" O-Of course. " Uruha said as he tightened his grip onto Aoi's warm hands, not wanting to let go.

 

 

" Look at those two lovebirds.. " Uruha's mother suddenly appeared, as if spying the both of them from behind the door. 

 

"M-Mom! (////) " Uruha blushed; he felt really embarassed about his mom seeing that little scene. 

 

" Oh there's nothing to be ashamed of! I've seen you two do that since you were younger~ " she kindly said. But still; she attempted on teasing her adorable son. 

 

" Hahahaha! You did, didn't you, Takashima-san~ " Aoi embraced Uruha tightly, wanting to embarass him even more. 

 

" Yes, yes I did. " she chuckled and joined in the hug.

 

" T-The both of you love teasing me, huh. " 

 

 

 

" YES WE DO~! <3 "