Chapter III

'Til Death Do Us Part.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" A-Anoo.. Takashima-san.. Good morning, it's time for your check up.. " Uruha was awakened by the high-pitched voice of the nurse. He sat up in bed, still half-asleep and rubbed his eyes wanting to get a few more minutes of precious sleep.

 

" Good morning.. Where's Aoi? " Uruha asked, looking around the hospital room.

 

WEIRD.

 

Aoi was usually there first thing in the morning, welcoming another new day for Uruha.But where is he now? 

 

" Ah! You mean, the guy who was also here yesterday? Hmm, let me see,let me see.. " the newly assigned nurse thought long and hard then finally said, "Oh! He said that he'd go out for a while then come back soon :3"

 

" He's so kind, sir! He's really close to you, ne? " the nurse who appeared somehow young, said. " Is he your brother? " she asked straightforwardly and smiled.

 

" Uhmm.. " Uruha thought of what to say.. saying "He's my boyfriend" issssssss, kind of too much for him. He blushed bright red, couldn't say a single word. "U-Uh.."

 

" I'm his boyfriend. " 

 

Suddenly, the nurse heard a voice from behind. She turned arround and saw Aoi smiling happily~

 

" Good morning, Uruha~ " Aoi walked pass the nurse and joined Uruha in his bed. " Here! " he suddenly showed a bouquet of flowers that he was hiding behind his body. 

 

" Oh.. B-Boyfriend.. " the lady blushed and stared at the sweet couple. 

 

" HAI-HAI ! 6 YEARS AND COUNTING <3. " Aoi suddenly showed the "thumbs-up" gesture with a silly little smirk that look liked a pout.

 

" O-Oy, Aoi.. that's embarassing.. " Uruha lowered Aoi's hand down shyly. " I'm sorry about that" he suddenly said to the nurse. 

 

" Etoo.. that's okay!! " the nurse slipped out of her puzzled look and smiled! "Please excuse me.. I will be going now" she bowed and attempting to take her leave. 

 

" Eh? Didn't you say you were here for a check-up? " Uruha suddenly said, stopping the nurse from leaving. 

 

" Ohhh, right, I'm sorry! " she bowed and apologized. "Geezz, how could i forget that >< I can't focus (=A=)" she thought. 

 

" Aoi.. what are these for? " Uruha looked really cheerful as he held the bouquet filled with many beautiful flowers, though he is trying hard not to show it as he thinks it is embarassing to act like that. 

 

" Hmm, nothing really.. I just felt like giving them to you. " Aoi smiled and pointed at a specific flower, with small, white petals that reminded Uruha of a very special memory. "See that?"

 

" Ehh.. that's.. " Uruha's mouth slowly shaped into a gentle smile, Aoi felt absolutely glad. He felt like the heavy weight on his shoulders have finally been dropped.

 

" You like it? *laughs* it looks like the ones used by brides.. " Aoi had purposely bought a bouquet that particularly had those special white flowers in them.

 

[ the white ones (^0^) there's one in the center as well as the sides. NOTE: If you forgot what the flower is, it's their "engangement ring" when they were younger xD ]

 

 

" Of course I do, idiot.. " 

 

" That's good.. " Aoi smiled and pat Uruha's head, just like how he did when they were children.

 

 

" E-Excuse me, I'll start the check-up now :D " the kind nurse politely interupted and advanced towards Uruha, to check his body's functioning for any complications. "They're so sweet...I NEED A BOYFRIEND TOO. (ToT)" the nurse secretly thought. 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

 

" It's your birthday soon, what do you want me to give you as a present? :D " Aoi suddenly remembered Uruha's birthday which was on the 9th of June while he was drinking coffee trying to stay awake.. [TIME: 11:48 pm, LOCATION: Still at hospital room.]

 

" Soon? It's still 1.. no, 2 weeks away...." Uruha paused and thought about what to say next, then he continued.. "Anyways, I don't really know what I would like.." 

 

" Days come by quickly, just in the blink of an eye, my precious Kouyou-chan would be 19 this year..Come on, tell me what you'd like. A KISS?" Aoi said, laughing hyterically.

 

" Yeah.... By the way, don't call me Kouyou-chan." Uruha said, joking. He wanted to know what Aoi's reaction would be.

 

" EHHHH. "Uru-chan's" cute. " Aoi wanted to call Uruha "Uru-chan" most of the times as it reminds him of their younger days.

 

" Hai, hai.. Whatever you say, Yuu-chan~ and a "kiss"? Really? I'm overdosed with those things from you :P"

 

" *laughs*  "

 

Aoi finished drinking the last drop of his coffee and headed over to Uruha's bed.

 

" Move, move~ "

 

Uruha did as he was told and shyly moved so that Aoi would have some space to sit. He lied down beside Uruha. His arm right below Uruha's head supporting it like a pillow, which felt very comforting. Aoi then rests his head on top of Uruha's and closed his eyes. 

 

" Aoi..? Are you gonna sleep here tonight?" he looked at him, hoping the answer would be "Yes." 

 

" Yes,you don't want me to? " 

 

" It's not like that.. of-of course, I want you to.. " Uruha's voice slowly lowered as he ended his sentence, feeling embarassed.

 

" Then, good night, Kouyou-chan.. " Aoi smiled as he sweetly kissed Uruha's forehead and closed his eyes wanting to rest. 

 

"Nn.. Good night, Yuu-chan.. "

 

 

 

"This.. is so nostalgic.." Uruha thought. He closed his eyes and cuddled into Aoi's arms comfortably. 

 

 

 

 

" Good night, Kouyou-chan.. " 10 year old Aoi told Uruha who was now ready to sleep 

" Good night, Yuu-chan!! *whispers* I love you.. "

" Eh? Sorry I didn't hear what you just said. " 

" N-Nothing! Good night.." 

" *laughs* *whispers* I..love you too. "

 

 

 

..........