Chapter II

'Til Death Do Us Part.

 

 

 

" A-Aoi, I'm sorry! " Uruha eyes widened, seeing the 'ring' snap and break. He quickly picked it up, trying to return it to its original form. 

 

" I'ts okay, It's okay.. I'll give you true ones in the future, anyways. " Aoi smiled at the other. 

 

" In..the future..yeah.."  

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

 

Aoi and Uruha returned to the hospital, trying to make sure Uruha's condition wouldn't become worse, after all the walking they did. 

 

" Yuu-kun, where did you bring Kouyou? " Aoi was startled over the surprise appearance of Uruha's mother. He saw her sitting on the couch, near the hospital bed, somehow glaring at him. 

 

" Mom, it's okay. I asked him to go somewhere with me. " Uruha suddenly spoke, as he knew Aoi was always nervous seeing his mother. 

 

" And where is this "somewhere" ? " 

 

" The park.. " 

 

" Fine. But Kouyou...you should tell me that you're going out first, okay? " Kouyou's mother his hear and gently kissed his forehead.. " I'm just worried..ne? "  

 

" Okay, mom.. " 

 

" U-Uhmm.. Takashima-san.. I'm sorry.. " Aoi was standig infront of the mother and son duo awkwardly and tried to speak. He bowed and apologized for going out without permission. 

 

" It's okay" she smiled in relief, looking at Aoi and knowing that her lovely son is in the right hands. 

 

" Geez.. When the both of you were younger I thought that little "proposal and marry" thing was just a phase! " she paused and sighed in great relief..

"But, I'm glad that there's someone loving Kouyou as much as you, Yuu-kun. In fact, you're the only person I'd want for my KAWAII LITTLE KOUYOUUUUUU~ <3 " she pinched Kouyou's soft cheeks as she spoke. 

 

" M-Mom!! >//< " Uruha felt embarassed with his mom treating him like a child.

 

Kouyou's mother stopped and looked at Aoi. She smiled and addressed him to come closer. 

 

" Take care of him, ne? I trust you..Yuu-kun. " she soflty whispered to his ears, covering the side of for Uruha not to hear. 

 

" Of course.. " Aoi agreed, without thinking twice.

 

 

" E-Ehhhh... Why are the both of you whispering to each other? " Uruha tried to -in in their suspicious conversation

 

 

" Secret~~! <3 " Aoi and Uruha's kind mother, mischieviously said together.   

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*

 

It was 10:00 pm. The bright,white moon was clearly seen from the room's windows. The dark sky, filled with beautiful stars was a sight to behold. 

 

" Ne, Aoi... I'm sorry.. " Uruha was sitting straight up at the hospital bed, gazing at the beautiful scenery, his hands up high and randomly pointing at each star, forming his own constellation.  

 

" Hm? Why.. there's nothing to be sorry about. " Aoi said, rubbing the other's head. Uruha put his hand down and said:

 

" I-It's just that.... It's almost like.. I'm useless to you.and only give you burdens.. So...I'm sorry. " Uruha held Aoi's hand dearly and clenched it tight, staring at the other's eyes sadly. 

 

" No, Uruha.. You're my strength, my life,okay? You shouldn't be sorry.. " he gently kissed Uruha's forehead, leaving him embarassed. 

 

" Aoi.. remember the time when you asked what I wanted to be when I grow up? " 

 

" Of course.. how could I forget. " Aoi chuckled, remembering Uruha's adorable answer. 

 

 

"I'm not sure but! I want to marry Yuu-kun in the future!"

 

" I-I'll try my best.. to fulfill that. I don't want to leave your side.. also my family. " Uruha felt lively for some reason. Seeing Aoi not losing hope, made him realize why can't he do the same too.

 

" That's the Uruha I want to see... Don't lose hope. We'll be by each other's side for all eternity right? " Aoi playfully tilted his head to the right, to make his beloved laugh and smiled widely. 

 

" Right! " Uruha quickly leaned forward and kissed Aoi's soft cheeks. The elder was surprised and had thiis late reaction towards it, but eventully he giggled. Uruha slowly backed away in embarassment which made Aoi chuckle.

 

" Come here, you! " Aoi reached out his arms and grabbed Uruha by his waist, hugging him tightly. He slowly got near Uruha's blushing face, smiling in absolute happiness..then kissed him sweetly, closing the remaining spaces in between. 

 

Aoi was leaning on Uruha's shoulder from behind, still hugging him tightly. He gently clasped Uruha's hand, their fingers tightly entwined. Hoping this moment would last..forever.

 

 

 

 

" I love you, Uruha... " he softly whispered straight into Uruha's ear.