Chapter 20

Stay With Me

"HELP !!! HELP !!! Help me !!! A guy wants to kill me !!!" 

"Huh ? Kill ?" A guy craned outside his room. It was when he saw a girl running so fast like crazy. And he wonders why she run so fast as lightning like that... then he saw a guy holding a KNIFE yes, knife, chasing the girl. He gasped.

"Oh my God... what is that guy try to do seriously. Was he crazy or what ?" He trailed aback. 

"Should I help her ? But, what if the guy kill me ? Awh nooo, I want to life longer ! I don't want to die yet !" He wandered around his entire room.

"Ahh I think I should help her !" He grabbed his jacket since it was a bit chill outside and stumped towards the door, closed it and locked it. 

He used the stairs instead of lift. When he reached at the ground floor, he run as fast as he could towards the way those girl and guy running to.

"Oh God, where are they ?!!" He hissed to himself. He continue running, finding for those two peoples. As he was running, a thought suddely came into his mind.

'Why am I running so fast... Why am I looking for them. Why am I too busybody with others' matter !! Yah, Minhyuk-ah ! What had happened to you ?!'

But still, he kept running, ignoring his thought. All that he could think of now is, maybe the girl's life could be in his hand now. 

He runs and runs. At one corner, he saw a girl, for him she looks like the girl she saw earlier. But there isn't anyone except her, which means, the guy was not there. He immediately ran towards the girl.

"Are you okay ??" He asked. Eunji seems shocked as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She touched it... and it's a guy's hand ! All that she could think of who will rescue her is just, Yoseob.

"Yoseob oppa !!" She turned and hugged the guy she guessed as Yoseob. 

"Err, sorry... But I'm not Yoseob." The guy explained himself. Eunji was blanked.

"Then, who is you ?" She asked but still doesn't let go off the hug. She was sobbing hardly on the guy's chest and his shirt became wet. You could imagine how afraid she was being chased by a-you-should-call-him-as crazy guy. Holding a knife ! You could hardly breathe if you was her.

"I'm Minhyuk. Kang Minhyuk." Minhyuk replied to Eunji's question. Eunji finally released herself from the hug and looked into Minhyuk's eyes.

"Minhyuk-ssi ? Ah, I'm sorry I didn't mea-" 

"No, it's okay." Minhyuk gave a warm smile. Eunji was startled. She don't know why but maybe because of this...

'He is so cute omg !! Dup dup... Omg I think my heartbeat isn't normal right now. Ottohke ?!!'

Eunji cleared .

"Really ? But, really I d-" Eunji ruffled her hair as her legs were crossed and she kept looking on the ground.

"Don't worry... By the way, may I know your name ?" Minhyuk blinked at Eunji.

This time, Eunji gulped. 'What do I do now ??'

"Hmm... but who are you ?? What are you doing here ? And... hey how could you know that I'm here ?! You're not a nice person, right ??!" Eunji blurted. She quickly covered . 

"Omo... mianhae... I didn-"

"Hahaha.... Gwaenchana.... People always have that thought of me in their mind. Especially girls, because they think I'm using my cute face to attract them. I'm used of it. Hahaha." Minhyuk laughed. And it was when his eyes almost couldn't be seen ! He has a pair of eye-smile !

'Now, what ? An eye-smile ?? Minhyuk-ssi you're so cute ! And you are even more cute when you think that you're cute !'

"Aishh tell me ~ From where did you know that I'm here ??"

"Ssshh ~" Minhyuk signalled Eunji to not making any noise.

"Wae ?" Eunji hissed.

"Do you want to know how did I know that you're here ?" Minhyuk raised his eyebrows.

"Ne..." Eunji nodded.

"Because......"

"Because......" Eunji repeated his word.

"I have a spy !!!!" Minhyuk roared. 

"Aaaaahhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunji screamed.

"Hahahahaha !" Minhyuk laughed at her reaction.

"Oppa !!!" Eunji called him as she wiped her tears produced by the scream she had earlier. 

"Hahahaha ! Why ?? Hahaha... I'm just kidd- .... What .. ?" Minhyuk looked at Eunji. 'Oppa ?? She just called me oppa ?! Hell what is this i hate people call me oppa !!! But........ why did it was just okay to me when she call me with 'that' ?'

"N-no, I mean, Minhyuk-ssi...." Eunji grinned awkwardly. 

"Err, I got to go. Bye, Minhyuk-ssi." She began to leave the place.

"Wait a second !" Minhyuk waved. Eunji stopped. But she didn't turn.

"What is your name ?" Minhyuk asked. Eunji sighed. She decided to ignore the question and leaving the place. She didn't know why she behaving like that suddenly. But, you know, not all past memories could be forget easily.

"You didn't tell me your name yet !" Minhyuk raised his voice as Eunji was a bit far from him.

Eunji kept on walking, pretending not to listen to Minhyuk's question.

"Wait !!!! Please don't go first ! I just wanna know your name, that's all !" Minhyuk doesn't give up and start to chase Eunji.

And finally he grabs Eunji's hand. Eunji turned her head and their eyes are now were locked into each other. The situation was completely silent just then when suddenly they heard the bushes there shaking. Both of them immediately looked at the source of the sound.

There's nothing. It was just a normal bush. 

But the sound come again. This time, it was harder.

Minhyuk started to sense something. Something that could be harmful for both of them if they didn't keep their defences up.

He signalled Eunji to stand behind him and stay still.

"Who is that ?" He walked carefully towards the bushes.

"Hello.. is anybody there ?" He asked again. He was right infront of the bushes. He knows, if there is people behind it, he or she could attack him anytime. So, he went advanced. He craned over the bushes. He touched it. And suddenly, an unknown figure comes out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!" Both Eunji and Minhyuk fainted down on the spot.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello ! :) I felt so relieved that I've updated now. So, what if you guys give your comments abotu this chap ? Yeah, it's a new character ! Minhyuk >< Kang Minhyuk. I don't know where did I got the idea to put him in this story but nahhh just accept it xD

Hope you enjoy this chap ! ^^ Have a great day ahead (if your country was morning) and have a good night (if your country was night) ;D