Chapter 23

Stay With Me

 

The situation at the police station are so tense. Nobody could let out their voice when the police are questioning Eunji and Daehyun, as well as Minhyuk, who was at the last-night’s-incident’s-location, too. The questioning session lasts for about two hours.

After it ended, Eunji took her own way to the end of the hallway. She saw an empty bench, so she decided to just sit there. And then she saw a vending machine, selling sorts of hot water not too far from her seat. Since she was very thirsty, she bought a cup of hot coffee. She went to sit back on the bench and began to thinking….

Sulli, who was walking with her two roommates, see Eunji sitting at the bench at the end of the hallway. Just too good enough, their conversation finished before they could walk in front of Eunji. Sulli bid a goodbye to them and walked towards Eunji.

“Unnie, are you okay ??” Sulli asked Eunji who was drinking a cup of her favorite coffee. But, actually, she didn’t drink it all, more like just holding the cup and her mind was completely not at the place she was at that time. Anyway, she didn’t answer Sulli’s question nor listen to it.

“Unnie !! I’m asking you !!” Sulli pushes Eunji a bit, makes Eunji finally snapped out from her thought. Luckily, the cup of coffee she was holding didn’t fell on the floor. She cleared and asked,

“What is it ? Sorry, I’m thinking about something and I didn’t know you’re talking to me….” Eunji made an innocent smile.

“Ani, gwaenchana… I’m just asking, are you okay ??” Sulli repeated her question. Eunji widen her eyes.

“Of course, I am ! Haha… why are you asking me that kind of question seriously, Sulli ?? Aigoo, you’re so cute….” Eunji patted Sulli’s head. Sulli quickly put Eunji’s hands away from her head and faced her.

“Unnie, I know you’re not okay. Please don’t lie….”

Eunji let out a sigh. But then she put on a smile again.

“Ani…. I’m okay !” Suddenly, her phone rings.

“Oh, someone calls me. Excuse me for a minute….” Eunji then stood up and walk towards the window and answer the call.

At first, she was smiling when she looks at the caller but after they began to talk, for a moment later, her face turns gloomy. A few minutes later, she hung up and walk away, leaving Sulli alone.

“Oh ? Where did she go ?? Uh-ohhh ????” Sulli covered when she saw Eunji accidentally crashed on a guy’s shoulder and fell. And when she go closer to them, she could see the guy’s face clearly. It’s Yoseob.

“Oh no… I really have a bad feeling about this… She should not meet with him yet, plus she was not in a good mood.” Sulli bite her lips.

 

Eunji’s and Yoseob’s POV.

“Oh, sorry. I’m rushing… Sorr-“ Eunji was at loss of words when she lifted her head and saw the guy she crashed to. Yoseob oppa ? Aish, why did his face appear at this time. I really have an urgent right now but… I must explain everything to him… About yesterday…

“It’s okay… It’s my fault, too. I didn’t aware of my surrounding…” Yoseob helped Eunji with her books and gave them to her after he picks them all. His face was stiff and not smiling at all.

“Ah…. I got to go.” Eunji said. She knew she need to lift his feet and walk away after she said that but, don’t know why, she couldn’t. I must… explain to him. I would feel very worried and guilty if I avoid myself from him… but wait, am I avoiding him ?? NO. I have an urgent. SO I need to go. And plus, did he even care ?? Hah !  I bet no…. Aiyoo ! Stop thinking like this, Eunji !!! You’ll be a bad girl if you kept on thinking like this ! OK I think this is all Daehyun’s fault. Who asks him to hug me ??? Gosh, I’m really going crazy right now…. But I can’t walk away… My legs just don’t want to move anywhere !! Ottohke ??

“You said you got to go ?? Why didn’t you leave ?” I don’t know why I felt a sudden pain in my heart when I muttered those words…. I just.. don’t want her to go but, if I keep looking at her, my heart will get hurt more and more…. Oh wait, am I liking her ??

“Ah, yes. I have an.. emergency ! Yes, yes. I’ll leave.” Eunji finally could lift her legs and walked away. Did he just told me to leave ?? How could him say that to me ?? Didn’t he care about my feelings ?? OH EUNJI SNAP OUT OF IT.  WHY DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT GUY ???

 

Sulli’s POV.

“Oh, she left ?? Daenghida…. Nothing bad happened. Phew…” Sulli wiped out the sweat on her head. For sure she was sweating… she was wandering back and forth in front of the bench while thinking the plan she is going to work on Eunji and Yoseob. But it seems like she didn’t need to do that anymore since they both already lost from her sight.

“But, wait a second !”Sulli gasped. Did Yoseob oppa have ‘those’ feeling towards Eunji ?? I’m not sure enough, but I think he is !! The way he help Eunji unnie with her books, the way he glances secretly at Eunji unnie when she didn’t look at him…. And not to mention, his firm voice asking her to leave, there’s a sad feeling behind that firm tone ! Doesn’t that means he didn’t want Eunji unnie to go ?? Sulli smiled.

 

“What did I done severely until I ends up here ????” Daehyun shouted at the police.

“Don’t you get it, young boy ??? You’re arrested for using sharp things to interrogate others !” The police answered firmly without looking at Daehyun.

“Tch, was it that wrong to you ???? I’m not killing nor hurting anybody !” Daehyun keep defending himself.

“Didn’t we call that attacking people by pushing and beating them as an attempt of killing, huh ? I bet you don’t know a single thing about the laws ?”

“When did I do th-“ Daehyun paused his words. Okay, now he remembered when he did that.

“But I didn’t use any sharp objects ! And they also didn’t die, right ?? Why did you lock me in this place ?? It was so dark right here and I HATE DARK PLACE. Please let me out from here !” Daehyun shook the grill hardly.

“But we found many at your old warehouse. And they were all so sharp. Basically, they were used in crime. I wonder where did you get that ?”

“Oh, I never knew the police are this busybody…..” Daehyun mumbled.

“What did you say ?” The policeman asked.

“Nothing much for you to know.”

“Anyway, we can release you but there must be someone close with you who’ll pay the guarantee on your behalf.”

“On my behalf ? Someone close, like family ??” Daehyun asked.

“Yes.”

“But my family are all in Korea…. How much is the guarantee ?”

“RM 2,000.” (A/N: RM 2,000 is in Malaysian Ringgit. It was about 674235.42 won in Korean won and U$628.63 in USD…)

“Where can I get the money…”

“If you have any friends, you can ask them too.”

“Friends ?” Maybe I should ask for Boss’s help. But, he’ll never apologize me if he knows that I’m doing something on Eunji…..

He let out a heavy sigh.

 

At a bank, Eunji was banking-in money for her mom’s use. Aish, why couldn’t Yong oppa be more careful, seriously ??? How come he crashed other’s car while driving ? Now, I need to give him some money to pay back the car’s damage he crashed onto. Huh…. But, daenghida… he didn’t get serious injury. Just a bit cut on his arms and knee, that isn’t that bad for him to face, right ? Keke, he will get a new nickname from me if he can’t stand those tiny cuts…. Hahaha…

“Oh, the money was sent ! Now, I can go home peacefully and sleep… kyaaa I’m so sleepy !” Eunji walked out of the bank and head towards her hotel.

When she arrived at her room, she was surprised. She saw a figure was standing at her room’s balcony. It’s a guy. And weirdly, she knew him.

“Who are you ?” Eunji asked, cautiously.

The guy turned, and Eunji fell on the floor, shocked. Her guess was right. It’s him.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Keke hello guys ! :D We met again ~ kkk im kinda in a good mood tonight so I decided to update ! 

Oh did you noticed something ? AFF had changed their default font. It's not too big and not too small... so it's okay ~ hahaha and i've changed my writing too ! keke do you like it ? or do you prefer the old one ? comment your opinion, juseyo ~~~

ah ! N.Flying.......... there is Kwon Kwang Jin. CN's ex-bassist. ohyeah I misses him... hope they could succeed like their sunbae(s) too :D

And, Tom & Jerry went to a Marathon Event.... gosh i really want a fancam of them running together... pics are not enough for me kkk i wanna see them running together awhhh that must be so sweet..... hahahaha JH & JS -- my fav OTP Hahahaha

I realized I mumbled so much tonight so let's end it up here. See you on the next update ! Enjoy reading this chap ! ^^