Chapter 9

Stay With Me

"Jonghyun-ah ! You better stop there ! Remember, you're unwell ! Jonghyun !!!" Hyoyeon keep screaming. 

Only was still full of energy, but her legs was already tired. Jonghyun was far from her now.

"Nothing can stop me." Jonghyun said to himslef.

He run like there's no more tomorrow. With his unwell condition and his casted-head. As long as he can meet Eunji, he's fine.

Suddenly, he stopped at a point. It's departure counter. He looking for Eunji. But, it's a bit hard for him to recognize her as he only know her voice, not how she looks like. Fortunately, a girl attracted him. Jonghyun keep looking at her fingers. There's a ring. Silver ring with love on it. 

"That ring... I think I have one..." He look his fingers. There's nothing on them.

He them look in his pocket. Suddenly, his hand grabs something. 

A ring. Exactly the same ring with that girl's.

-- FLASHBACK --

"I don't want you to get a sudden shock when you wake up, so..." 

Eunji took out a ring like hers.

"This is for you. Take care of it nicely." She put it in Jonghyun's pocket.

"I'm not sure if you can forget me. But, I'm gonna forget you, so I give you this ring. The doctor who treat you passed it to me. He found it on your finger. I'm confused why he give it to me ? How did he know that I know you ? Why didn't he gave it to Hyoyeon instead of me ? But he said, he doesn't even know. He once said, Hyoyeon admitted she's your girlfriend. But he didn't believe it. So, he gave this to me instead of her. Maybe because of that, he gave this to me ?" Eunji paused for awhile.

"So, I hope you wouldn't be sad whe  I'm lost from your sight when you wake up soon. Don't be afraid because you have this-our ring. I didn't expect you to keep it forever. So, I hope you'll throw it someday when you're ready. I hope you'll do that. This is my last request to you. Please fulfil it. For me, and for you, too...." Eunji cried. She put her head on Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun's cloth was wet because of Eunji's tears on there.

-- END OF FLASHBACK --

A/N:

Hello y'all ~~~~ YEAHHHH it's an update. I mean, night update. Well, i've alr update one this morning. But i think it's too short >< And so do this chapter. It's really shorrttttt >< pls forgive meeee ! >< hm hope you enjoy this story anyway ~ Comment and subscribe please ^^ Byee ~

#Want a double update ? hm lemme think first.... wait and see