Chapter 22

Stay With Me

 

Both Minhyuk and Daehyun looked at Eunji. They could see Eunji is holding her tears. Minhyuk could obviously didn’t know the reason on why she becoming like that so sudden but, the other guy must have knew it. It was so obvious, right ?

Eunji is exchanging look on Minhyuk and Daehyun. She did that for several times before she could get all her courage and her voice to talk.

“Minhyuk, can you leave us, alone ?” She looked at Minhyuk with hope that he could understand her.

“Uh… okay…” Minhyuk’s legs still didn’t move at all. And his eyes still glaring at Daehyun. Daehyun realized that so he just look the other sight and try to avoid his eyes.

“Can you … ?” Eunji asked again.

“Uh oh okay okay… I’ll go ~ Hehe….” Minhyuk smiled and ruffled his hair. He then walk off the room.

Eunji just watched all his steps towards the door, when he opened it and even until he closed it. She doesn’t even know why did she has such feeling like that.. that feeling where she couldn’t bear looking at a guy being sad. Although she isn’t sure either Minhyuk is sad or it was just her feeling since her emotions wasn’t stable right now. But a thing that she really sure of,

She must’ve couldn’t bear that same feeling too if the guy she was referring to is her past-beloved one.

She let out a sigh. Daehyun looked at her with a very curious look. Only one thing he could think of in his mind,

‘What if she misheard me reading out Boss’s message ?’

“Is that true, Daehyun ?” Eunji finally open up .

Daehyun was a bit startled. He gulped.

“What ? What is ‘is that true’ ? True of what ?” He try to control his ego and look away of Eunji.

“Tell the truth, Daehyun.”

“What should I tell you ? I really have nothing to tell you.”

“I’ve heard all.”

“What ? What is it that you heard ?” His voice was a bit shaken.

“I know you know them better than me. So why don’t you tell me what is it ?”

“I have nothing to tell you !”

“Yah, Jung Daehyun !” Eunji screamed.

Daehyun was absolutely scared. Scared of the possibility that his secrets gonna be revealed.

“Tell me ! Tell me what is going on, Daehyun ! I want to hear the true thing from your own mouth !!!” Eunji looks really want to know the real thing. She was really desperate until she finally kneeing on the floor and begging for Daehyun to tell the truth.

Daehyun looked at Eunji on the floor. ‘She looks so pitiful.’ Yes, she is. She REALLY is. Daehyun couldn’t bear people begging him for something like that. It was just… you know, it was really painful inside.

 

“Oppa, please, don’t leave me alone !!!”

“I’m sorry, Hyo. But I have to. Sorry.” Daehyun released Hyoyeon’s hands from grabbing his shirt and walk away.

“Oppa !!!!! Don’t go !” Hyoyeon shouted as loud as she could but it was worthless. Daehyun didn’t listen to her and she ended up crying at the middle of the park.

 

Meanwhile on the other side, Daehyun was wiping his tears away.

“I’m sorry, Hyo. I really have to do this. Leaving you for now doesn’t mean that I will leave you forever… I’ll always love you, Hyoyeon, my sunshine.”

 

“My flower…. He left me…. Why…. Why………..”

 

He look at Eunji with a pitiful face.

“You know what, Eunji. He’ll come.” Eunji released her hands from Daehyun foots and looked up.

“He’ll come ? Jong… Jonghyun oppa…?” Her eyes was really shows that she was really hoping for that to become reality.

“Yes…. Jonghyun will come.”

“Are you serious ? No, no… you’re kidding, right ? Tell me you’re kidding !!” Eunji throw some light punched on Daehyun’s upper chest.

“I’m serious. You asked me to tell the truth, so I’ve told you. What else did you want ?” Daehyun hold Eunji’s shoulder and pushes her aback a bit.

“Tell me you’re lying. Please… I really don’t want to see him. I hate him ! He cheat on me !” Eunji let out a cry.

“Are you sure you don’t want to see him, Eunji ? You must’ve missed him a lot. Am I right ?” Daehyun pulled her closer to him and lifted up her head, forcing her to look at him.

The situation goes completely silence for awhile. All both of them could hear are only Eunji’s sobs.

“I… miss him…” Eunji cry even harder. Daehyun try to comfort her by hugging her.

The hug wasn’t tried to releases by any of them for about a minute.

And it was just a perfect timing ever could they have, the police and Eunji’s teachers and friends were all arrived. And they didn’t missed a very shocking moment in front of them. Eunji is hugging with Daehyun.

Eunji and Daehyun didn’t realized that they are being watched by almost 20 peoples. After about a minute, they both loosen and releases the hug. And that time, they were almost fell down.

They looked at the 20 peoples in front of them, staring at them with judging look.

“No, no. I can explain !” Eunji tried to get their attention. She looked at Daehyun. He was absolutely shocked. Then, she changed her sight to Minhyuk, and next is Yoseob.

Minhyuk looks so completely startled. Yoseob was even worse. He looks like a freeze statue. Eunji walks towards them and try to make them put their believe on her.

“Minhyuk-ssi, Yosoeb oppa. Please listen to me. This is not as you all have seen ! It was a misunderstanding !” She hold Minhyuk’s and Yoseob’s hands.

“Why did you do this ?” Minhyuk finally could let out his voice.

“Eunji, I can’t believe this.” Yoseob looked at Eunji.

“Oppa, pleas-“

Eunji couldn’t finished her words but the both guy had walk away, leaving the room.

“No ! Listen to me first !!!” Eunji tried to chase them but was prevented by the police and the teachers.

“I’m not guilty !!!!!”

----------------------------------

A/N: Sorry but I couldn't update much. And sorry again for not updating last week. Hope you will enjoy this chap ^^ Please leave your comment :)