Chapter 25

Stay With Me

 

“Eunji, where are we going ??” The guy asked.

“Just shut up and follow me !”

“Eunji ! What’s wrong with you ??” The guy shouted. Eunji stopped her steps and faced the guy. She look at him with an angry look. She then continue walking again, dragging the guy along with her.

The guy pulled Eunji’s hands and turned Eunji’s body facing him. “Eunji-ah.”

Eunji was shocked at his sudden act. “Don’t do this.” Eunji open her steps again but was prevented by the guy.

“Oppa, what is this !!” Eunji raised her voice when she was pulled aback and she realized she is facing him again.

“Eunji, what’s wrong ? Why did you suddenly take me out from there ?” The guy asked nicely.

“I don’t want them to ask us more question about that….” Eunji’s words were paused. Oh, come on, Eunji. Brain, please work well. Jebal !! Ah ! “That-“

“What ? What is it ? That kiss we had earlier ? Oh come on, Eunji. You know that I really mean that kiss was for-“

“For what ? For me ? Is that what are you going to say ? I’ve heard that many times, Jonghyun. But most of them was – I just, don’t feel it. I don’t know why ??” Eunji glared at Jonghyun.

“Y-you didn’t feel it ? Does that mean, you didn’t love me ?? Eunji, I love you. Please don’t make me like this….” Jonghyun hold Eunji’s hand tightly.

“Let go off my hands. You’re not mine anymore. I’m taken by someone else. Watch your attitude.” Eunji pushed Jonghyun’s hands away from her hands. Jonghyun was shocked at what Eunji just said.

“You already have a boyfriend, Eunji ? But, what about me ??” Jonghyun looked into Eunji’s eyes deeply. I could tell from your eyes, Eunji. You still love me. You’re still hoping for me to come back to you, right ? But now, I’m right in front of you. Why did you say like that to me ? It’s hurts so much… I only love you. There’s no one else in my heart except you, Eunji. Am I that bad to her ? Huh…

Eunji bitted her lips and look at Jonghyun’s eyes, too. I-I’m sorry, oppa. I really got to do this. I’m sorry for lying about this to you. I’m sorry for behaving like this. I’m sorry for everything. I just…. I just couldn’t look at you. It’s hurts so much… I know I’m still loving you but I can’t say it out…. I really disappointed that I couldn’t tell you my true feeling. But, oppa, are you still loving me as much as you do before this ? “Oppa… Our relationship is over, isn’t it ?” Aish, Eunji ppabo ! Why did you ask that question ???

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “Who said so ? I’ve never break our relationship. Neither you as well. Why did you say that ?” Look ? I could tell from your voice’s tone. You still love me.

“Just…. It was me who broke our relationship. Oh anyway, how’s your life with Hyoyeon ? I hope it was fine…. You must’ve be very happy, right ?” Eunji put on a painful smile.

Omo Eunji, don’t smile. Please, my heart hurts a lot when you try to fake your smile… “Not as happy as I was with you… I don’t really happy to be with her. I’m happier when I’m with you.” Jonghyun raised his hands and put on Eunji’s head. He ruffled Eunji’s hair gently.

“But it was all the past. I’m sure you could find the real happiness with her one day. Well, I mean… why won’t you ?? You’re nice and she’s not that bad that I nor you thought of… right ?” Eunji put Jonghyun’s hands down.

“B-but, I-“

“Don’t say that again. I don’t want you to hurt your girlf- oh I mean, Hyoyeon’s feeling. You should say that to her instead of me.” Eunji smiled again. “Well, I think we got to separate now. Bye, oppa.” Eunji began to walk away while Jonghyun was still standing there, not knowing what he got to do.

I must chase her. I don’t want our relationship ended up easily like this ! With that, he open up his step when suddenly a call comes in. He stopped his steps and take out his phone. He reads the caller number and raised his eyebrows.

010-98753296

“Who is this ??” He then picked up the call.

“Hello ?” He said.

“Boss ?” The caller replied.

“Oh, Daehyun ! How did you get my number ?? Uh, I mean, my local number ??” Jonghyun asked.

“Huh ? Oh, I called your office number but then your assistant is the one who picked up my call.. And I asked where are you. She said that you’re on flight heading here…. So, I just ask her to give me your local number when you arrived..” Daehyun explained.

“Whoa, what a long explanation ! Hahaha… Anyway, why did you call me ?” Jonghyun went to a vending machine and bought a cup of hot coffee. He then sit on a couch at the hotel’s lobby. He took a sip of the coffee and asked Daehyun again since Daehyun didn’t answer his question earlier.

“Daehyun, are you still there ? I’m asking… why did you call me ?”

“Uh-oh ! Sorry, Boss. I’m having a short day-dreaming just now. Hehe…” Daehyun replied.

“Hahaha day-dreaming about who ? Your girlfriend ?? What a funny of you…” Jonghyun laughed to the top of his lung. He then realized that everybody at the lobby were looking at him. So, he stopped laughing and went back to his conversation with Daehyun.

 

DAEHYUN’S POV.

Actually…. Yes. Huh…… Boss, I’m really sorry… but, I have to tell you about what I’ve done to her. Or else, I’ll feel really bad. Sorry, Boss. Oh, and sorry, too, Eunji…

END OF DAEHYUN’S POV.

 

“Boss…. I have to tell you something… Can you come to the nearest police station, please ?”

Jonghyun who was trying to swallow the coffee in his mouth, choked himself. “What ?? Police station ?? But why ???” Jonghyun asked in shock.

“N-no.. I-“

“WAIT ! Please don’t say that you’re being arrested ???” Jonghyun’s eyes practically had opened wider than ever. Out of his awareness, he didn’t realized that he was now standing And when he asked either Daehyun was being arrested earlier, he shouted. Made everyone there asking each other who’s being arrested.

“Y-yes…… But please don’t say anything ! Just come here, please. I need your help. Urgent!” Daehyun reminded Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was really having a difficulty to breathe properly at that time. “Huh… I don’t know what have you done, Daehyun… Just wait me there. I’ll come. Don’t do anything silly again !” Jonghyun warned him. He then ended up the call and went to his car. He completely forget about Eunji.

 

DAEHYUN’S POV.

“What can I do…… hm. Maybe I’ll just ask him for pay the guarantee for me then I’ll tell the whole story. That would make me feel better. Well, why won’t I ? Rather than being arrested here forever, I’ll choose being hate after released from here instead. After that, I’ll-“ Daehyun stopped his words. He looked up and saw a policeman.

“Time’s up. Put the phone back to it’s place. Let’s go back to your room.” The policeman directed. Daehyun stood up and walk back to his room with an evil plan formulated in his mind. He smirked secretly.

END OF DAEHYUN’S POV.

 

***********

Eunji arrived in front of her room. Her friends were not there already.  She enter the room and locked it. She walked towards her bed and slammed herself on the pillow. After a few seconds, she got up and walk towards the kitchen.

“Uh, I’m hungry.” She opened the refrigerator and gave a sigh.

“There’s no food at all.” She looked at the dining table and sigh louder.

“There’s none here as well. Uh, I better go to sleep.” She walked to her bed and sit on it.

“Hm, I wonder… where are they ? They just disappeared like that…” She thought for a while and decided to call Sulli.

“Ah, Sulli-ah !” She greeted.

“Ddeh… Wae keurae, unnie ?” 

“Where are you ?” Eunji asked.

“Why did you ask, Unnie ?” Sulli asked back. Eunji raised her eyebrows. Hm ? Weird… she always answer all my questions when I ask her…. But, why did she ask me back this time ?

“Err… just asking. Never mind if you don’t want to tell. I’ll disconnect…..” Eunji said.

“Don’t be mad. I really can’t tell you where am I right now. Personal matters. Sorry.”

“Oh, okay then. I understand. But, do not come home late ! It’s dangerous out there.” Eunji reminded her.

“Ddeh ~ See you…” Sulli said. Eunji ended the call. Uh, I’m so sleepy. I must get some nice sleep. She yawned. She put her phone on the table beside her bed and put her head on the pillow. She then fell asleep.

************

“Uh, why must there was an accident happens here ! I want to hurry !” Jonghyun mumbled. He moved forward slowly, try not to crash the other car in front of his car. A few seconds later, he succeed. After that, he speeded up and move forward.

“Phew… finally, I passes that. Uh now where is that pol- NOOOOO !!!!”

-------------------------------

A/N: hello ! :) I've updated again today ^^ I'm in super duper good mood now.... So, what do you think about this chap ? Feel free to comment, critic, recommend or anything ! i'll gladly accept them all ^^ ppyong ~!