Chapter 24

Stay With Me

 

“Hello, Eunji.” The guy smiled.

“This can’t be true….. I’m sure I’m dreaming !!!” Eunji raised her voice in disbelief.

“What is that thing that made you thing that this is not true ? The fact that I’m here ?”

“Just go ! I don’t want to see your face ! Go !!!” Eunji threw a big bear toward him. Fortunately, he caught the bear with his hands. He looked at the bear and his face totally changed.

“Whoa… you still keep this bear, huh ? I can’t believe….” He continue looking at the bear in his hands.

Eunji was confused. “What did you mean by that ?!”

“Hm ? Oh, sorry. I’m just too immersed into this bear. It was so cute… and pretty like you. I wonder who gave this to you…..” He smirked.

“I don’t care about that. Just please, leave my room. I-I don’t want to see your face here.” Eunji walked towards the door and open it. She still stood there with her back facing him.

“Don’t you understand what I said ? Leave now. Or else, I’ll call the security to take you out from here.” Eunji gave a warning.

“I don’t want to. I want to stay here longer.” The guy still standing at the place he was earlier.

Eunji let out a sigh. “Please, I’m begging. Don’t you understand me ? Or, are you  just pretending not to understand me ? Please, leave me. Moreover, my friends will be back not so soon. I don’t want them to see you here. They didn’t know anything. And they shouldn’t know anything. Can’t you get that ?”

“But why ? Because you’re ashamed for having a guy like me ? Please, Eunji. Don’t be like this. You know that I-“

“Please don’t open up those old stories. I don’t want to hear any from your mouth anymore. The past was the past, let them go. I have my life, and I’m sure you have yours as well. So, why don’t you leave my room and go on your life ? I’m sure you have pretty a lot works to be settle. Now, please, go.” Eunji made a gesture with her hands asking the guy to go.

The guy sighed. “Okay, I’ll go. But with one condition…” The guy walked slowly towards the door. Eunji still doesn’t look at the guy. Not that she didn’t want to. But, she couldn’t.

“I want to do this.” The guy said and back-hugged Eunji. Eunji was completely startled. She suddenly turned aggressive  and hardly try to release the hug. But, that wasn’t worthy at all. The guy was obviously stronger than her.

“Please let me go ! I hate you !!!” Eunji screamed.

“I won’t. I want to stay in this position forever. Or this position.” The guy turned Eunji’s body backward, made her facing his face at that time. He then put his lips on Eunji’s and closed his eyes.

**********

“I hope she is at home now. I’m so worried.” Sulli said while her hands was searching Eunji’s number on her phone while walking towards her room with Jessica and Tiffany.

“Yes… I hope so. She didn’t call me after she being questioned at the police station since yesterday.”

“Oh, really, Sica ? I thought she texted you this morning ??” Tiffany asked.

“Really, Sica unnie ??? Let me look !” Sulli’s eyes were sparkling.

“No….. she didn’t send any text to me…”

“But, I heard you mentioned her name while reading the message ?” Tiffany gazed at Jessica.

“Oh, did I read that loud ??” Jessica asked, innocently.

“Yes.” Tiffany replied with a very stern voice.

“So, who texted you ?” Tiffany and Sulli asked in unison.

“It’s my boyfriend…… hehe…” Jessica grinned.

“Since when did you have a boyfriend, Sica ??? Why don’t you tell me ??” Tiffany shook Jessica’s body hardly.

“He just confessed to me three days ago, Fany… And, don’t be sad. You’re not cute when you sad, you know.” Jessica patted Tiffany’s head. Tiffany just smiled.

Sulli just shook her head. What a pair of childish Unnies I got… sigh. She still try to call Eunji. But there is no response from her. Aish, why she didn’t pick up her phone !! I’m dying of worry now ! While she was trying to call Eunji again, another call comes in. She looked at the name. Yoseob Oppa. She picked up the call.

“Yes, oppa ?”

“Sulli-ah. Did you saw Eunji ?” Yoseob asked.

“Why ? I’m still searching for her.”

“What ?! You too couldn’t find her ?!” Yoseob was half-screamed, made Jessica and Tiffany heard his voice as well.

Jessica and Tiffany mouthed ‘Why ?’ at Sulli but Sulli just told them to wait. Sulli turn on the loudspeaker.

“Oppa, what happened to Eunji unnie ??”

“I don’t know ! The last time I met her was at the police station. After that, she left. And an hour later, when I try to call her, she didn’t pick up ! I even send dozens of text to her, but there wasn’t any reply !”

Sulli think for a while. “That means, it was three hours ago that she had disappeared !” Sulli screamed.

“Yes! Wait, how did you-“

“Please let me go ! I hate you !!!”

Everyone was startled to hear the screaming.

“Sulli, what was that noise ??” Yoseob asked through the phone.

“Isn’t that Eunji’s voice ??” Tiffany was quick.

“I think so !” Sulli said.

“Sulli, what’s happening ?” Yoseob asked.

“Oppa, I think I heard Eunji’s voice !!! Come to our room now, oppa !” Sulli said while running with Jessica and Tiffany towards their room.

“What ?? Okay okay. I’ll go up. I’m at the hotel’s lobby right now. I’ll be there in a minute !”

“Ddeh !!”

***********

“What’s going on … ?” Jessica was the first to speak up after they all saw Eunji with a guy, kissing.

Eunji  finally realized the situation. The guy was the same. The guy opened his eyes and saw three girls in front of the door, looking at him and Eunji with a very concerned look.

“Unnie, who is him ?” Sulli asked.

“Is he your boyfriend, Eunji ?” Tiffany put on courage in herself to ask.

“Yes.” “No.” Eunji and the guy looked at each other.

“He is not my boyfriend.” “She is my girlfriend.”

“What is this ???” Yoseob arrived in front of the room.

He looked at Eunji and he smiled. “Eunji ?” He then look at the guy beside Eunji. “Who is him ?” He asked.

“Oppa, he is a stranger. I don’t know him.”

“But, the kissed earli-“ Sulli covered when she realized what she was saying.

“Kissed ??” Yoseob was shocked. Eunji and the guy shook in disbelief.

“Who kissed ?” Minhyuk came out of nowhere. All of them look at Minhyuk.

Minhyuk look at them with confused face and his eyes were stopped at Eunji’s. And then he look at the figure beside Eunji.

“What’s happening ?” Minhyuk asked.

“Minhyuk oppa, I don’t know this guy. He suddenly come out of nowhere. And kis-“ Eunji covered .

Minhyuk was startled. “Kis-kissed ??? He kissed you, Eunji ?” Minhyuk suddenly stumped towards the guy and gave a punch on his face. The guy fell on the floor.

“Oppa !!!” Eunji kneeled down and touched the guy’s lips. It’s bleeding. “Oppa, look what you’ve done !!!” She screamed at Minhyuk. Minhyuk was shocked.

“I-I didn’t mean to….” Jessica and Tiffany pulled Minhyuk aback. Sulli and Yoseob were both blank.

“Shut up !!!” Eunji screamed.

“Oppa, oppa. Wake up !!!” Eunji shook the guy’s body.

The guy try to wake up and he did. He stood and chuckled. “There’s no point of hitting me, boy.”

Minhyuk’s anger was powering up and he went forward to hit him again but was prevented by Jessica and Tiffany.

“I have the right to do so. She is my girlfriend anyway.” He smiled.

“Girlfriend ? Wow, you’re talking rubbish now, huh ?” Minhyuk raised his voice.

“I’m saying the truth. It’s up to you  to believe it or not. Right, Eunji ?” He looked at Eunji.

Eunji stared at him with an angry look. “We have to talk now.” She grabbed his hand and walk out of the room. 

-------------------------------

A/N: Hello my dearest readers :') I'm sorry for not updating for about three weeks. I have a final exam this week so I got to study... well yknow, it's final exam...... But never mind ! It's all over, now ! (my exam just finished yesterday) i'm so happy that I'm finally freeeee ! :DDD Oh, I want to know your comments about this chap, can I ? :D Feel free to subscribe, comment, critic, praising, give any recommendation , i'll accpet all ! Thank you and enjoy reading this chap ! Bye !!