Chapter 26

Stay With Me

Jonghyun screamed when he realized he crashed the car in front of him. His head hits the steering and bleed a lot. He comes out of his car and walked towards the car he crashed onto. The driver was badly injured especially on his head and his hands.

“Are you okay, Sir ?” Jonghyun asked in English. Thankfully he knows how to speak in English.

The driver lifted his head and looked at Jonghyun. “Yeah, I’m fine…” He coughed a bit.

Jonghyun was so worried of his condition so he decided to bring him out of the car.

“I think you must sit here, Sir. I’ll call the ambulance.” Jonghyun took out his phone and dialed 999. The people around them are watching them with very concerned look. Some of them tried to give their hands to Jonghyun and the driver.

After about 10 minutes, two police car and an ambulance arrived. The ambulance man lifted both Jonghyun and the driver, placed them on their respective stretcher and pushed them into the ambulance. The ambulance drifted towards the hospital.

*********

“Ddeh, Sica unnie…” Eunji replied weakly when Jessica called her. She rubbed her eyes and yawned once.

“Eunji-yah !!! Y-your boyfriend –“ Jessica couldn’t continue her words.

“Huh ? My boyfriend ?? Who ??” Eunji was confused.

“Ah no ! That guy you kissed earlier, in our room !!!” Jessica explained.

“Ah.. That.. w-why ?” Eunji’s face turned gloomy.

“He got into an accident…”

Eunji’s eyes were opened wider than ever. She was so shocked.

“Hello ? Eunji ??” Jessica called her. Eunji remain silent. Her brain, and her body couldn’t react when Jessica told her that Jonghyun got into an accident. She felt like she just saw a ghost in front of her.

“Eunji ? Are you still there ?? Eunji !!” Jessica shouted through the phone.

Eunji dropped her phone. In her mind, she was really hoping that what she just heard was just a joke. She didn’t want to get worried on ‘him’ again. She already had enough once ago.

Suddenly, she heard some knocks on the door. She forced herself to walk towards it and open it. It was Yoseob. She was more surprised at the moment because she didn’t thought of meeting him in a while. Especially, when she just did that in front of him. And she just want to avoid him.

“Eunji, you look surprised… and pale.” Yoseob start the conversation first when he found the atmosphere was very awkward between them.

“Hmm…” Eunji just replied that.

“I got a news. A very bad news actually. Well, if you think so…. Your boyfriend.” Yoseob went on.

Eunji lifted up her head. Then, she walked back to her bed, took her jacket and put it on. She walk out of the room without saying anything.

“Eunji, where are you going ???!!!” Yoseob shouted and chased her.

Eunji didn’t answer. She kept walking until she arrived in front of the lift. Yoseob arrived there as well.

“Eunji.” Yoseob pull Eunji’s shoulder aback.

“Let me send you there.”

Eunji remain silent.

“Please.” Yoseob pleaded. Eunji look at him and let out a sigh.

Soon, the lift were opened. They got into it and the atmosphere become awkward and silent again. Sometimes, Yoseob could heard Eunji was sniffing. Maybe she was crying before… He thought.

When they reached at the ground floor, Eunji headed to the left side. Yoseob look at her with a clueless look and chuckled after a moment. He followed Eunji until she stopped at the end of the hallway. Yoseob could feel Eunji was confused. Yoseob slowly move his head towards Eunji’s ear.

“Where are you going, Eunji-ah ?” He whispered. Eunji was startled.

“To the carpark. But it seems like I’ve took a wrong way……” Eunji replied with confusion.

“Aigoo… you’re so cute. Come with me.” Yoseob pulled her hands and dragged her along his way to the carpark. Eunji just pouted and followed him.

****************

“Minhyuk-ssi…”

“Ddeh, noona.. What’s the matter ?” Minhyuk replied.

“Hmm… I know you shouldn’t know this. But, the guy that kissed Eunji earlier, he got into an accident.” Jessica said.

“And ?” Minhyuk asked, coldly.

“Can you come to the hospital now ?”

“Why should I ? I didn’t have any relation with him.” Minhyuk replied.

“And so does Eunji. Eh wait, she know me and I know her… but still, I didn’t think she would like me to be there. Oh and I’m sure she’ll be there, too right ? Well, her boyfriend got into an accident so why won’t-“

“Minhyuk-ssi.” Jessica called him.

“I know she won’t accept you to be there but, I have another intention to ask you to go there. Not to meet her or her boyfriend. But, to introduce you to someone.”

Minhyuk was confused. “Someone ? Who ? Is she a girl ?”

“That’s why I ask you to come here, Minhyuk-ssi, so that you can discover it yourself. Oh yeah, a girl. Make sure to come okay !! See you there.” Jessica quickly ended up the call.

Minhyuk was still confused. What is it she want to tell me about ? Hmm…. He just ignore his thought and put on it his jacket. He then walk out of his room.

To be honest, Jessica asked for Minhyuk’s phone number. Minhyuk just gave it to her since he trust her when she tell that she just want to keep it so that they can contact in the future.

*************

“Here we are. Eunji, you-“ Yoseob said when he was loosen his seatbelt but he stopped talking when he noticed Eunji was already got out from the car and running towards the hospital’s entrance door. She just run without looking her left and right, making the cars which were passing by stopped shockingly.

“Eunji, watch ou-“ Once again, Yoseob’s words were paused. Thanks God Eunji didn’t got crashed by the car. She continue running again.

“Tsk, this girl. Always makes me worried.” Yoseob mumbled. He pressed his car’s lock button and walk towards the entrance. Hmm… I’m always worried about her. Day and night. Every second. But…. Seems like she was more concerned on that guy instead of me. Who is that guy actually ? Is he Eunji’s real boyfriend ? Am I… disturbing them ? Arghh, I’m suddenly feeling dizzy thinking of this ! His eyes searching for Eunji at the lobby and he saw her at the information counter.  He walked towards her and when he was only inches from her, she turned to her left and walked towards the lift. Yoseob just followed her until they got into the lift, going to the 6th floor. He let out a sigh. Look. I think she didn’t notice that I am here. Guess that she was really worried of her boyfriend. I should not come here. This is not my place…. And maybe there would never be a place in her heart for me…

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello !!!! ;-) Firstly, I'M SO SORRY GUYS. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A VERY LONGGGG TIME ;~; I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PARTICULAR REASONS, OTHER THAN I'M LAZY. Nahh, sorry >< I didn't mean to leave you like this but, I'm lazy.  Wuaaa forgive me for that please >< Hm hmm..... and comment for this chap ? hm it's okay if you didn't want to. hm hm see you next time ? byebye ><