Chapter 11

Stay With Me

6 MONTHS LATER...

"Okay students. Class is over. You may go home now," tell Mrs. Park or her full name, Park Chorong to her class.

"Unnie, I'm scared," said Sulli, Eunji's best friend in her new college.

"Scared of what ? Ah... that practical assignment ? There's nothing to be scared about, Sulli-ah," Eunji try to comfort Sulli. 

Both of them wast just like siblings. Well, Sulli is actually a year younger that Eunji. But, because of she got a high grade that even more higher than her actual-must-get grade, so she were located in Eunji's class, same grade with Eunji. Now, she was in a class full of students who were a year older than her. At first, she couldn't think that she would adapt herself in that class. But, fortunately, on her first day, she met with Eunji. She didn't take a long time though to get close with Eunji because she has this unique attraction that would make anyone get close to her in such a short time.

"But, it was still, hard... Plus, we have to go out from this state. Huh... too much work to be done. Aish, what my luck... why is it so hard to be in senior class..." Eunji just gave her a warm smile.

"I'm hungry... I didn't took my lunch yet this afternoon..,"said Sulli.

"Let's go eat something delicious then. I'm starving, too."

"Jinjja ? Hm, let's go to.... Nasi Kandar Restaurant ? The one at the end of that road," Sulli suggesting while pointing her fingers out towards the road opposite their college. 

"Not bad... but, hold on. Who's on treat ?" 

Sulli blinked her eyes twice.

"Ah arasseo arasseo. Kaja."

----

"Mmmm, yummy ! I like it !" Sulli said with that full of food. She then wipe . 

Eunji just smile.

"Sulli-ah, where do you want to go after this ?"

"Hm, it's already dark. Otherwise, it's a long day today. You must be tired, unnie. Let's just rest at home." Eunji nods her head.

"Arasseo. Furthermore, tomorrow we have to go to Kedah. It's far far farrr away from here. We must pack up our things. Remember, we'll stay there for a week." Eunji reminding Sulli.

"Hihi. Okay, unnie. Let's go home now. I already finishing up my food ~" Both of them left the restaurant and heading back to their house.

----------------------------

A/N:

Hello everybody ~~~ Author-nim in da house ! lol anyway, i've updated ! Sorry if it was too short but i promise ! I'll update it tmrrw ! Look forward to it juseyo ~~~

And there's some stuffs about uri Mr. John that I wanna express it to y'all. Lol i think y'all alr knew it but i'm too frustated of his new hair styleeeee ! Honest saying.... it doesnt suits him. Okay, i think i could accept his BLONDE hair but not his current hair style. BLONDE hair makes him looks like a real foreigner (Which i think it's okay, just until this.) BUT ! His hair style change everythinggg ! IT MAKES HIM LOOK OLDER. I've been spazzing bout it with my friend at sch and yeah we keep pointing out the school stuffs that were grey-coloured and assume it as 'JOHN'. LOL i didnt care much about his blonde hair tbvh. But his hairstyle..... BUT in some way, i didn't think this hairstyle will stand for a long time. He will change it back to black and go back to "over-shampooed hair" xD AND I REALLY PREFER THAT MUCH MORE THAN HIS CURRENT HAIR STYLE.

Okay guys. I think y'all were really tired of reading my comments about his hair here. So let's stop it for now. Keep supporting my story, subscribe, thumbs up and comment ! Bye ~~~