Chapter 12

Stay With Me

Eunji and Sulli were both busy packing up their things. Clothes, facial products, health suppliments and the most important thing for these two big-eater, junk foods. 

Eunji was bringing out all her facial products when she found a silver ring with love on it. She took the ring and looking over it. Suddenly, her mind replaying back those sweet moments of her and Jonghyun, the guy who she'd fell on once ago.

-- FLASHBACK --

"Where was this guy... Aish," Eunji babbling alone. 

Jonghyun, who saw Eunji sitting on a bench under a mapia tree - their first meeting place - from far, chuckled. 

"Hihi, wait a little more, honey ~" He said alone while taking out a small black box with a tiny white ribbon sticked on it from his pocket.

Jonghyun walk towards Eunji. He thn covered Eunji's eyes from back with his hands.

"Ige mwoya ?! Yah, help me !!!" Eunji screamed while struggling to leggo from Jonghyun's grabs. 

Jonghyun kissed her cheeks.

"Oppa !!! Aish, what do you think you're doing ?!!! Don't you know that I hate such a scary surprise like that ? If I have heart attack, I might-" Jonghyun cut off her words with a kiss on Eunji's soft lips.

"Op-oppa..." Eunji was shocked, again. 

"Now, you're quiet. Thta's a return for you for being too noisy. And.... I think you like this surprise more than earlier surprise, right ?" Jonghyun winked while his mouth draws a smirk. 

"Slap me, please."

"No, I won't."

"Please."

"No, I won't do it."

"I'm not dreaming, right ?"

"Of course, you not, Eunji ! This is reality !" 

Eunji was startled. She touch her lips. 

"Oh no, you stole my first kiss."

"What's wrong about it ? Hey, c'mon Eunji ! It's your boyfriend who stole your first kiss !"

Eunji quiet for awhile and suddenly a smile appear on her face. "You're so naughty, oppa. I hate you."

"You hate me uh ?" Jonghyun made a sad face.

"Of course not !" Eunji ride on Jonghyun's back. They run here and there and finally, Jonghyun put her down. 

"How was it ?"

"It was really fun !!!" Eunji giggled. Jonghyun just smile at his girlfriend's deed.

"Let's go on a walk around this park ?" Jonghyun suggested. Eunji nodded.

They walk along the park while holding hands. Eunji was really immersed in the beautiful scenery of the lake there. Jonghyun look at his girlfriend's pure face.

"Eunji," Jonghyun called.

"Hm ?" Eunji respond. Her eyes were focused at Jonghyun.

"I have a present for you. I mean, for us." 

"What is it ?" Eunji asked, full of curiousity.

"Close your eyes."

"I don't want to."

"Why ?"

"I'm afraid that when I open my eyes, I will lost you."

Jonghyun smiled. "No, I won't."

Eunji raised up her right eyebrows.

"Trust me."

"Okay then." Eunji close her eyes.

Jonghyun took out a small black box from his pocket. He opened it and took out a silver ring with a love sign on it.

"Here. One for you..." Jonghyun put it on Eunji's forefinger.

"Oh ?" Eunji open up her eyes as she look on her right forefinger.  formed an 'O' shape.

Jonghyun put another same ring on his forefinger as well.

"And, one for me. Look ! This is couple ring ! Hehe," Jonghyun shouted happily. A very bright smile was drawn on his face. His dimple as well.

"Oppa," Eunji rolled down her eyes towards Jonghyun's mouth.

"What is it ?"

"Your dimples. Please-"

"You like it, right ? Heeee" Jonghyun brighten up his smile and showing off his dimples.

"Oppa !" 

"Hehe, okay ~ By the way, do you like the ring ?" 

Eunji just nodded and soon, a smile drawn on her face.

"Is it pretty ?"

"Ne, jinjja yeppeuda."

Eunji look into Jonghyun's eyes. "Gomawo."

"Promise me, that you'll never take off this ring. This is our relationship sign. Okay ?" Eunji nods her head. 

"Yaksuk."

-- END OF FLASHBACK --

"Unnie ! Did you see my novel ?" Asked Sulli while her eyes were looking everywhere in the house. 

Eunji still holding her ring tight.

"Unnie ?" Sulli called her again.

"Unnie-ah..." She patted Eunji's shoulder.

"Oh, yes Sulli. What is it ?" She was finally woke up from her own world.

"Did you see my novel ? My favourite one..."

"Why ? Isn't you put it in your bag ?"

"No, I don't think so. I've checked in my bag but there wasn't. I've gone over my whole room too. But I couldn't find it."

"Hmm maybe you'd mislooked somewhere. Try search again." Eunji said.

"Unnie, are you okay ? You looks so pale. Are you sick ?"

-----

A/N:

Hello~oooo~~o ! I've updated again ! Hehe be happy juseyo ~~~~ By the way, please give your comment and subscribe to my story !

And, #BLUEMOONinBKK has ended around 9.30 pm (Malaysian time/ 10.30 KST) ! Hehe i saw many pics of them ! And i saw a pic for Jonghyun Birthday Project too ! Hehe the banner was just too cute ! And there's a pic of Jonghyun dreaming of being a drummer. Lol act he's holding Minhyuk's drumstick lolol. But, his hair was all I see there srsly. Hm but buttttt, I think I'm starting to love his hair.... His hair colour was just, it's up too him what colour he want to do but, I just want him to change his hair style. Seriously, his current hair style makes him looks old. Hm nvm nvm.  As long as it was Mr.John, I'll always love him ~ #BlindLove xD

Readers ! Subscribe to my story and ~~~~ comment ! Bye !!! 

p.s I think I'm not gonna update my story for about 2 weeks since I'm having my mid-year-exam on 15/5 (It's John's birthday T____T) so pls don't wait for my update for 2 weeks. Sorry guys !