Chapter 13

Stay With Me

 

A cute-funny gif for yall XD (cr: to the owner)

"No, I'm okay. I'm not sick at all." Eunji gave a little smile.

Sulli raised her right eyebrow. "Really ?"

"Yes....."

"What will make me believe of what you say ?" Asked Sulli, suspicious of Eunji.

"I can even dancing now ! Wanna see ? huh ?" Eunji began dancing to APink's 'Bubibu'. Suddenly, the ring dropped from her hands. Sulli quickly pick it up.

"Whoa, jinjja yeppeuda. Where did you get it ? Your boyfriend gave it to you ? Whoa, so lucky !"

Eunji took it back from Sulli.

"No, my mom gave it to me for my birthday..."

"You lied ! Of course it's your boyfriend ! Your mom wouldn't have give this to you. She might give something more special. Am I right ?"

"I said no. So it's no, Sulli. Now, go pack up all your things. We must sleep early tonight."

"Are you... angry ? I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to make you angry..." Said Sulli

"No, I'm not angry... I'm j-just... I need some time... alone.... Please leave me alone for the time being," said Eunji.

Sulli just go back to her room. Eunji gave out a loud sigh.

'Why did I still remind of him.. He might be happy with Hyoyeon right now... and forget me... Okay, you must forget him, Eunji. Come on ! You can do it !' She said to herself. She then continue packing up her things.

"Okay, guys. Are you ready ? Do you have all your important things with you ?"

"Yes !" The students shout back.

"Okay, get into the bus now."

With that, all of the students get into the bus that will take them to Kedah. It will be a very tiring journey since Kualu Lumpur to Kedah would take about 6 hours if there wasn't many cars on the highway. Or else, it will goes to 8 hours.

"Unnie, you look a bit tired. Didn't you get enough sleep last night ?" Asked Sulli as she saw Eunji's tiring face.

"Pardon ? Oh, no no. I'm just feeling a bit dizzy..."

"Then you should tkae some nice sleep along the journey." Sulli recommended. Eunji just nods and looking at the beautiful sceneryoutside the bus. Korea isn't like this. There, would be many trees too but, it's more like green in Malaysia.

"Sulli-ah." Eunji called.

"Yes ?"

"Didn't you miss Korea ?" Sulli just smile.

"Of course, I did. I really miss my hometown, my family...."

"Me too. I really want to meet my omma, appa, Yonghwa oppa, Jonghy-" Eunji paused by that.

" 'Jonghy-' what ?"  Asked Sulli.

"N-Nothing at all. Just ignore that..." Eunji's face becomes reddish. Sulli didn't wanna lose.

"Is it your boyfriend ?" Sulli try to dig some secret from Eunji. Even she knew that it was very hard because Eunji is a type who keep her secrets well, especially her top and personal secrets.

"Boyfriend ? Tch... I've told you I have none of them." Eunji glance at Sulli.

"Come on, unnie. Just tell me the truth.... You know, you can lean on me. I just can't... stand seeing you like this."

"Like what ?" 

"Well, I mean - depressed, stressed, being gloomy all the time. You know what, I already consider you as my own sister. Come on, tell me."

Eunji gave out a heavy sigh. Sulli just shook her head.

"It's okay if you didn't want to tell me now. Take your time. You can tell everything to me when you want to. My door will always open for you."

"Gomawo, Sulli-ah." Eunji hugged Sulli.

--------------------------------

Hellloooooooooo guys ! Whoa i really miss yall badly ! Here ! An update for yall ! Hope yguys enjoy and hear thiss.

-ssshhh-

The upcoming chapters gonna be fun and getting interesting. So make sure yguys didn't miss my updates !

Oh and... why must my fav boy groups having a comeback party this month -_____- luckily it was semester holiday so i can enjoyyyyy watching them, fangirling over them and... awoooooo over exo's ears lol. /out of topic\ sorry /bow\

Last one ! Make sure yguys who read this, subscribe and comment but if you don't, haha nevermind. as long as you read, i'm really appreciated it ! *o* Happy holiday for those who are having 2 weeks semester holiday and happy studying for those who got to go to school /mwehehehehhe kidding XD\ Bye guys ~~~ xoxo