Chapter 10

Stay With Me

"Eunji !" Jonghyun screamed.

That girl who he was hoping it's Eunji, turned her head. She's looking for the direction of that voice calling out her name. Her head stopped at the point where Jonghyun were standing at.

"Jonghyun..." She said. 

Jonghyun walks toward her. "Eunji?"

"Oppa ?"

Jonghyun hug her tightly.

"Oppa..."

"Eunji-ah... Where do you want to go ? Kajima... Don't leave me." Jonghyun said.

Their hands were tightly connected.

"Don't stop me. I have to go." Eunji said to Jonghyun when it was her turn to check-in.

She pull off her hands and began walk away. Jonghyun quickly pull Eunji back and put her on his chest.

"I love you. Don't go. Please..." Jonghyun begging using his low voice.

"Why must me ? It's worthless, Jonghyun. Worthless." Eunji's voice suddenly turned husky.

"I don't think so, Eunji. You're the only person I love in my heart. You're the only one."

"No, you and Hyoyeon were much better."

Hyoyeon arrived at the departure counter, She was shocked. 'They were hugging... No, it can't be.' She look at them with jealousy. She felt hurt inside.

"Trust me. Hyoyeon was the best choice. Go to her. Don't stop me," said Eunji.

Jonghyun tighten up his hug.

"NO ! You didn't understand me ! You didn't know anything ! Hyoyeon was such a devil-like-woman ! She's really bad ! You said you love me, but why, WHY YOU ASK ME TO GO TO HER ? Eunji, get up, Eunji ! I'm yours and so do you, you were mine !"

"You must go. Don't hurt yourself."

"Why must I ? Okay I think I'll hurt if you leave me but if you don't, I'll never hurt ! But now, you ask me to let me go off my beloved woman. How can I ? My love for you was just too high, Eunji.. And I'm sure yours was that high too...."

"Look, Hyoyeon's there. She's waiting for you, Jonghyun. You can live a happy life with her. Believe me, she's not like what you think. Go, Jonghyun." Eunji said as she saw Hyoyeon only 50 meetrs from them. 

She forced to let go from Jonghyun's warm hug. Jonghyun pull her back and hold Eunji's head. They're now facing each other.

"Don't you lie to me, Eunji. I know you're lying. You still love me, right ?" Eunji's eyes starting tearing up.

The security guards arrived there and immediately arrest Jonghyun. They hold his arm.

"What is this all about ?! Let me go ! Don't touch me !"

Eunji just watch Jonghyun being dragged by the guards. Tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Eunji, I love you ! Don't go, Eunji ! Please, don't ! Don't leave me alone !!!"

"It was for your sake, Jonghyun. Forget me and go on your life." 

Eunji walk towards the check-in counter. The tears that she was holding back since yet falling down.

"Eunji !!!" Jonghyun screaming out her name again.

Eunji just ignore him. She ddin't even took a glance at Jonghyun. Both of them left that place with thousand sadness.

A/N:

Hello there !!!! It's been a week since i update x) sorry for my late update. i think i only have chance to update on weekend so pls be patient >< and, how was it ? Is it okay ? Hehe i hope you like it ~ Continue supporting my story, comment and subscribe me x) hehe see you later, bye !