Chapter 21

Stay With Me

 

Eunji finally awake. After about an hour, she was lying down on a thin layer of rotten cloth which was placed on tile. Indeed, it was so cold. She opened her eyes and looked around her.

“Oh, Minhyuk-ssi ??” She said in a low voice as she saw Minhyuk beside her, lying down weakly as how she was earlier.

“Minhyuk-ssi. Minhyuk-ssi.” She shook Minhyuk’s body but there is no response.

While she was trying to wake Minhyuk up, she heard some footsteps. And, from her keen hearing observation, she could hear some talks as well.

“Where is my phoneeeee !!!” A guy hissed at himself while looking for his nowhere to be found cellphone. He wandered around the room to search for it but, he couldn’t find it.

It was when suddenly a sound which looks pretty much came from his phone could be heard.

‘Bbbitt… Bbbitt…’

“Oh that’s my phone ! Where is it… where is it !!” He lifted all the things there to look if there is his phone hidden there.

But can you just imagine, how dumb could he be.

He didn’t even remember where he put his phone at when actually he just put it in his backpack a few hours ago. It was his beloved things though but what could we do to this one and only dearest dumbest guy.

And finally, he searched in his backpack and he found his phone.

“Oh, here you is. I’ve been looking for you for minutes !!! Gosh, you’re really wasting my precious time !” He babbled over his phone.

Stupid guy. Uh…

He checked the message he got just now and his mouth suddenly formed an ‘O’ shape.

From: Boss

Hello, Daehyun. I hope you’re in a good condition, not like me here. I’m so stressed out right now.

So… let me speak out my main point here.

First of all, any news about Eunji ? I hope she was fine.

And, where are you right now ? I’m planning to visit you tomorrow, or maybe the day of tomorrow…. Or maybe just next week.

Can we meet ? I’ll text or call you when I’ve decided which day will I go to Malaysia.

Anyway, do not forget your job as my spy. I’ll contact you more often.

And I hope you didn’t do any harm on Eunji. I’ll definitely kill you for real if you put her life in danger.

See you soon !

“And I hope you didn’t do any harm on Eunji. I’ll definitely kill you for real if you put her life in danger.” He almost choked up and dropped his phone. He totally can’t believe what he just read.

“This is so gonna be chaos ! Oh great, I’ve just made a plan to hide these two people somewhere, but… argh ! He messed up my plan !!!” He pushed all the things on the table in front of him, made all of them (which most of them were made by glass) fell on the floor and broke.

Eunji who was peeking and listening to Daehyun all the time seems shocked. I mean, more than shocked. She looks like a freeze statue, couldn’t move at all. She can’t muttered a word. She felt like her heart had stopped working for a minute.

Minhyuk who was just awaken, holding his head while trying to sit. He saw Eunji beside him.

“What’s wrong with you ??” Minhyuk patted Eunji’s shoulder. But she didn’t give any response.

“Hello ??” Minhyuk snapped his fingers for multiples but still got no response.

“What’s wrong with her seriously…. Ah, my head ! Aigoo… what did I hit earlier…” He hold his head. He looks at Eunji again.

“She looks so shocked. I wonder, what makes her being like that ?” He ruffled his hair.

“Yah, what’s wrong w-”

“Hello, my friends.”

Eunji finally was snapped out from her own world and realized who is the person in front of her.

Jung Daehyun. Again.

“Who are you ?!” Minhyuk asked.

“Ask her.” Daehyun muzzled his mouth towards Eunji.

Minhyuk does what he told to. “Who is he ?”

“Nappeun saram.” She replied without looking at Minhyuk.

“Huh ? What did you mean by that ?” Minhyuk was a bit puzzled.

She didn’t answer it.

Daehyun smirked.

“Hey you two … oh you, boy. No need to ask her more. She had gave a clear answer. Clear enough for even an idiot to understand.”

“Idiot ? So, you’re saying that I’m an idiot ???” Minhyuk raised his voice. He hates it when people call him idiot.

“No. Actually I’m going to say that you’re more than idiot. Because you didn’t understand her answer earlier.” Daehyun gave an annoying smile.

“How dare you ! You such a bastard !!!!!!” Minhyuk bursted out. He stands and stumped towards Daehyun and grabbed his collar.

“Yah, stop it.” Eunji finally spoke up.

-------------

A/N: Hello !!!! :) I'm so glad to meet you again. How's your day ? Is it a gooooood day ? :) or a badddd one ? :\ Whatever it is, I hope you cheer up yourself ! Cmon ! We only life once. Enjoy your life ^^ 

Btw, I've updated. Like finally ! Anyway I'm sorry I can only update once a week since I got too many hw to catch up.

Hope you enjoy this chap & comment :))