Chapter 19

Stay With Me

(A/N: Hello everyone ! :) We meet again ~ ^^)

That night, Eunji's condition was getting better. So because of that, she asked Yosoeb to join the activities they were supposed to do. But, as stubborn as a kid, Yoseob refused to go.

"Oppa... Go. Or else, I'll call Mr.John..." Eunji slowly grabbed her phone and playfully searching Mr.John's contact. With that, Yoseob left Eunji's room. Well, who doesn't scared of Mr. John ?

He is indeed the most fierce lecturer as well as the head of dicipline department in their college. Even those gangsters scared of him. Eunjji smile, satisfied.

Eunji gone to the bathroom to take somebath and had a dinner after that, alone. 

"Hmm... it was so bored eating alone..." She fed with a spoonfull of chicken soup.

After having her lonely dinner, she walks towards the window and open it. She sit on a bamboo chair at the balcony. 

'The atmosphere here was so refreshing...'

The weather that night was nice. it was windy but cooling.

Eunji closed her eyes, trying to release all the stresses she had. Suddenly, she heard a sound like something was broken, coming from the kitchen.

"Mwoya ?" She grabbed a broom which was placed at the balcony and walked towards the kitchen carefully.

She checked the entire kitchen but found nothing was broken. 'There wasn't anything broken here... Maybe I'm misheard of it...' She thought to herself. When she was about to turn around, an unknown all-black figure pounced on her, covered with a handkerchief tightly. She felt it's really hard to breathe, and soon, she fainted.

"Huh... my work is done !" Said a guy's voice.

"Sorry, my lady... But I got to do this..." The voice smirked.

**********

Eunji finally woke up and look around her. It was indeed a different... and a weird place... 'This is not my room !!!' 

"What place is this ?!" She asked, risen her voice eventhough she was so weak at the time.

"Oh, Eunji ! You are awake !" Said a guy. He smiled, a smile full of sarcasm. Eunji was shocked at the voice. She look at his face's carefully, as she was scanning his face. After a few seconds, her eyes got bigger.

"You ! What are you doing here ?! What have you done to me ?!" Eunji struggling hard to release her hands from her arm ties.

"Sshh...." The guy put his fngers on Eunji's lips. 

"Don't make any noise... Just keep quiet... And you'll be safe. You didn't need to worry... You know me right ? I'm the one who helped you... I brought you to the doctor when you was sick and couldn't even sit. I'm kind, right ?" A smirk drawn on his face.

"Let me go, Daehyun !!! You're such a rascal !"

"Awh, you're so good at cursing, uh ? But anyway, I'm a kind person, you know." Daehyun walked around Eunji.

"But, when it comes to you," Daehyun put his forefinger on Eunji's forehead.

"I am a rascal." He moved his hands downwards and stopped at Eunji's nose.

"What do you think you are doing, Daehyun ??!! Just please... Let me go !!! I'm begging y-" Eunji coughed.

"I'm doing my job." Daehyun then gone to take some 'tools' to 'done' his job.

"What job, Daehyun ?! What was that job had to do with me ?! What have I done to you ?! Daehyun !!! Yah ! Answer m-" Eunji gasped when she saw a... knife. A very sharp knife.

"Zssst. Zssst." (A/N: I'm sorry if the knife's sound was funny... keke) The sound of Daehyun sharpen the knife could be heard. Eunji was sweating like crazy. She doesn't know what to do. She looked at the tie on her hands. She try to release her hands from it. And yes ! It was a success.

"Great." She said in a low voice.

"You know what, I can't stand seeing you with another guy. You know why ? Because I think... I am crazy over you." Eunji trying to snip out from the weird place while Daehyun was busy talking and mambling over such things.

"Until the point that I thought, I am being crazy over you, kore that your beloved one." Eunji's step were stopped immediately at his words and unfortunately, she crashed the table. A glass on it fell on the floor.

Daehyun turned his head. He was shocked when she saw Eunji was escaped. Eunji was standing right in front of him but metres away. Their eyes were locked into each others'.

'Run, Eunji. Run... Run as fast as you could.' Eunji whispered to herself. She then open up her step and RUN !!!

"Eunji ! Eunji ! Hey you, stop there !!1 Or else, i'll throw this knife at you !" Daehyun shouted, giving a warning to Eunji while chasing her.

"HELP !!! HELP !!! Help me !!! A guy wants to kill me !!!" Eunji shouted as loud as she could when she was passing the hotel's blocks.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry but i couldn't update much tonight x) see you next time ! :D