Chapter 4: The making of a scandal

Operation: Wedding Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: The making of a scandal

SEUNG HYUN

I had the best sleep ever. I have never felt this refreshed after waking up in months. The best part of it was seeing her beautiful sleeping face in close proximity with mine as soon as I opened my eyes. I also noticed that my arm found its way on her with my hand place in the small of her back. I was contemplating whether to take my hand off her or not. I didn’t want to wake her up that is for certain.

Looking closely at her face I’m quite mesmerized by her almost porcelain like skin. She can definitely pass as a cosmetic endorser. Her long lashes are quite exceptional as well. And then my gaze settled down on those lips. They look so delectable I instinctively my own lips and swallowed hard. I almost wanted to close the small space between our faces. I wonder how soft those lips would feel like against mine. I shoved the thought out of my mind I was after all off to pursue my ex-girlfriend, Bom. How can I be captivated by someone else? The answer was a no brainer actually. Dara is adorable and I have only known her for roughly 24 hours but if anyone asked me what I like about her my only reply would probably be ,”what’s not to like.”

Yes, admittedly I am torn between my mission to win back Bom and my new fascination to this beautiful creature right in front of me. It was almost like staring straight at an angel’s face while it’s in slumber. I felt my whole being, being drawn to her. Before I knew it I closed my eyes and was moving my face dangerously close to hers then I heard something that snapped me back to reality a camera click.  

My eyes instantly opened and search for the disturbance’s source there he was my road manager grinning from ear to ear holding his phone making it obvious that he had taken a picture.

“Just took one shot as memento,” he said.

I gently took my arm off her and she stirred a little in her sleep. I took off my jacket and placed it on her to keep her warm.

“Hyung, we only have a few hours before the plane lands. You and miss stylist seem a bit cozy with each other,” my blabber mouth manager said.

“Shut up! She might hear you,” I hissed. “Oh and call the management tell them not to hire a stylist for my TV guestings. Dara will be my stylist for the rest of the week,” I ordered.

“I guess I can make that happen,” my manager said but a knowing look was showing on his face.

“Eh hyung, I think that you don’t need to get Bom –noona anymore since you already formed a new love line here,” Seungri said.

“Michyeoss-eo,” I hissed.

“I was just kidding hyung but you’re red as a tomato,” he commented.

I did my best to cover my face with a magazine. My manager went on his way back to his seat snickering.

The girl next to me started to stir in her sleep. There was a slight frown on her face. I heard her groaning and she was rubbing her stomach as if she’s in pain.

“Gwenchana? Apeu?” I asked her.

“My stomach hurts,” she replied as she tried sitting up. I helped her adjust her seat.

“I think you ate too much,” I commented.  I was kind of worried about the amount of food she consumed and to think she even ate my share.

“Would you like me to ask for some hot tea,” I offered. She just nodded. I asked for the flight attendant to bring her some.

There were beads of sweat on her forehead.  My hand went on auto-mode and wiped it with my handkerchief. When the tea came I offered it to her and she took a sip before I made her rest her head on my shoulder. It was only a couple of hours before our plane would land and from the look on her face she wasn’t getting any better.

I motioned Seung Ri to approach our seat so we could talk.

“What is it hyung,” he asked me as he was standing in front of us. He probably noticed Dara resting on my shoulder but her facial expression must have alerted him that she was in pain. So he probably choked on whatever witty remark he was planning to say.

“When we land, make sure that our car is waiting in the most secluded exit. I’ll bring Dara with me and you take care of her luggage. I might bring her to the hospital so just follow us there,” I explained.

Seung Ri just nodded in agreement.  One of the attendants handed me a hot compress and I gave it to Dara which she placed on her stomach. I’m quite worried for her. Seeing her in pain made her look even more fragile.

I am so worried to say the least. I would have landed the plane to the nearest hospital if it were possible but I realized that the only time  I was able to successfully land a plane was through a computer flight simulation. I felt her hand grabbing my arm too tightly however her pained expression helped me endure it.

“We’re almost there,” I whispered to her as I touched her forehead to check her temperature. She has a slight fever.

After a couple of hours our landing was announced. I was holding Dara’s as I held her close to my chest. I have never felt this worried all my life.

When the plane finally landed I asked for a wheelchair so we can get her out there with ease. We waited in the VIP lounge for the car to arrive. I was surprised when he told me that he called an ambulance instead.  I swapped trench coats with Seung Ri and made him wear my glasses.  He took the front door and I wheeled Dara out through the back passage leading to the basement parking where the ambulance was wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter