Chapter 9

Sorry that I loved you

Chapter 9

 

During dinner Jaejoong volunteered to do the cooking since they are letting him stay at their household so it was his thanks in return. Jaejoong tried to check his phone but then he realize that it was missing, he probably dropped it somewhere. “Seunghyun-ah, do you have any Dbsk numbers? I should tell them so they don’t worry. Especially Yoochun”

 

“Yoochun? Not Yunho?” Seungri blurted while eating Jaejoong’s delicious food.

 

“They are soul mates. Duhh” Jiyong tried to sound like a smart . Seunghyun handed Jaejoong his cell phone with surprisingly Yoochun’s number, well they were good drinking buddies.

 

While the phone was calling Jaejoong heard Yoochun pick up. “Chun-ah”

 

“Jae?! Omg I was so worried. I was going to call the manager, are you with Seunghyun right now?” Yoochun’s voice was filled with worried but happiness at the same time since Jaejoong was safe.

 

“Yes, I’m with all Big Bang members; they are taking care of me. No worries, I’ll be back tomorrow and I’ll tell you everything” Seunghyun couldn’t help but fell for Jaejoong’s beautiful voice, it was so soothing to his ears. Suddenly Jaejoong turned off the phone and gave him back the phone saying a thank you.

 

Taeyang had a grin on his face knowing the famous ‘TOP’ is having a little crush, “You’re an amazing cook Jae” Daesung complimented while stuffing his mouth with food. Jaejoong giggled and thanked Daesung.

 

“Sit down” Seunghyun pulled Jaejoong and made him sit down, Seunghyun was definitely going to make Jaejoong eat. He watched as Jaejoong ate very slowly and was worried, he used his chopsticks to pick up many items to put on Jaejoong’s bowl but Jaejoong still hesitated before eating.

 

Jiyong knew what Seunghyun was doing so he followed by giving Jaejoong food. “No it’s alright” Jaejoong said, he felt like a kid with them feeding him like this.

 

“You are ridiculously skinny. If you don’t eat, I’m afraid that you will faint on stage. Come on pretty boy, eat up” Jiyong said. Jaejoong bit his lips then ate the food not wanting them to complain about his weight. In all honestly he didn’t find himself that skinny.

 

-

 

Yunho looked left and right, right and left before sneaking out of the household. Just as he was about to get some freedom he felt a presence following him the whole time. He turned around to come into face with Junsu.

 

“What are you doing? Following me like that” Yunho said. Junsu really scared the living out of him.

 

“I should be asking you that. You are sneaking out like you are some type of burglar” Junsu crossed his hands while staring at Yunho. Yunho knew he had to drop the act sooner or later, Junsu already found out, there’s no use in trying to hide it any longer.

 

“I…I’m going to see Ara”

 

“What?!” Junsu yelled. “Are you two secretly dating…?” he cannot believe that Yunho has been keeping this a secret from them. Though it should have been obvious since that day they had a photoshoot together.

 

Yunho sighed as he brushed through his bangs, “I like her. I really like her. I think she likes me too and I’m sure our companies won’t let us get together. Heck not only the company but Jaejoong, I’m worried that if Jaejoong knows he might tell the company to separate us”

 

Junsu was surprised, Yunho and Jaejoong were so close, at times like this Yunho doesn’t even trust Jaejoong. “You know Jaejoong isn’t the type to blackmail”

 

“He likes me Junsu, and since he knows I can’t return his feelings I’m afraid that he might blackmail us. Ara is afraid of this and she will freak when she finds out that Jae likes me. It’s against our morals and Jaejoong is obviously brainwashing Yoochun”

 

Junsu looked onto the ground; he had nothing else to say. It was wrong for the same to love each other, Jaejoong was definitely in the wrong but the way Yunho was talking makes it seems like Yunho was super disgusted with Jaejoong. Junsu was worried that the group might fall apart because of this. “You and Jae are having problem and Yoochun seems like he is also mad at me. I’m so scared” Junsu’s voice shivered as he shed a tear.

 

“It’s all Jaejoong’s fault. Now I don’t know where he is but he’s making everyone worried for him”

 

“I heard Yoochun talking earlier, he might be with Top from Big Bang” Junsu replied.

 

Yunho laughed, a mocking laugh, “He tells me he likes me but right when something comes up, he finds another guy. He’s truly amazing, I don’t know what he does better with his mouth, singing or giving guy s” Yunho didn’t mean those words to come out but they did. Maybe he was bitter but he couldn’t stop those words, Junsu just looked at him in shock that Yunho would say things like that.

 

“Yunho, you shouldn’t speak about Jae like that”

 

Yunho nodded, “I know, those were definitely word vomit. I shouldn’t have brought Seunghyun down like that either, Junsu maybe you can do me a favor and call someone in Big Bang and check up on Jaejoong”

 

“Alright….and you will be at Ara’s…?”

 

“Yes, if worse comes to worse I will take this upon myself” Yunho then walked away. Junsu could only stare at Yunho’s back wondering what is going to happen to the group. Yunho has definitely changed, he used to be so sweet and caring to Jaejoong and now all this has happened. The only thing Junsu could hope for is that Jaejoong stops his crush before it gets out of hand.

 

-

 

Jiyong watched from outside the room as Seunghyun was trying his best to feed Jaejoong. Jaejoong softly smiled while opening his mouth to retrieve Seunghyun’s food. It was definitely a romantic atmosphere inside the room. Jiyong’s heart was aching but there was nothing he could do about it, he tried to smile and walk away from the sight.

 

“Something wrong?” Taeyang asked when he saw Jiyong’s depressed looking face.

 

“No of course not” Jiyong lied even though there was definitely something wrong.

 

“From the looks of it, you either like Seunghyun or Jaejoong”

 

“I am not gay” Jiyong rolled his eyes to deny the truth. All the sudden he felt two people behind him and gasp when he saw Jaejoong sad looking face. He definitely knew he said something wrong and probably unconsciously hurt Jaejoong’s feelings.

 

Jaejoong softly spoke while looking down, “Is there something wrong with being gay?”

 

Jiyong gasp, so Jaejoong was gay? Now he knew he was in some deep . “No there’s definitely not” Jiyong tried to calm Jaejoong down, “Not at all”

 

A tear fell from Jaejoong’s eyes, “No wonder Yunho hates me”

 

Jaejoong didn’t even notice that he said that out loud but it caused all the Big Bang members to become shocked. Seunghyun’s heart felt like it just shattered in millions of pieces, Jaejoong was in love with Yunho. He had no chance. Jiyong just looked at Seunhyun and knew Seunghyun was saddened by Jaejoong’s words and it caused Jiyong to feel sad also. For he liked Seunghyun but he stand no chance.

 

-

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update everyone! I swear I slacked off on my fics so bad T__T. But it’s like a love square…I think lol.