Chapter 6

Sorry that I loved you

Chapter 6

 

During the interview Jaejoong felt so tensed, he was worried for the questions and his response at the same time. He was wearing a big t-shirt and so no one could tell of his dramatic weight loss, everyone could see it, except for him. When he looks into the mirror he just sees someone who will never get Yunho’s attention or love. He would never be good enough. 

 

Jaejoong looked over at Yunho and saw him smiling brightly; it’s probably his so called friend Go Ara that brought that smile to his face. Jaejoong felt jealous that he wasn’t the person who made Yunho smile, and just made Yunho always angry and frustrated.

 

“First question, which member in the group is most sensitive?” the interviewer asked.

 

All the Dbsk members laughed and turned towards Jaejoong and Yoochun. Jaejoong looked down on the table not knowing how to respond. Yoochun took a shot at it, “No I am not sensitive! Jaejoong is, he cries or gets sad about anything! Even when I call him a stick” that sent laughter to the audience and also made Jaejoong’s cheeks turn pink. He nudges on Yoochun’s rib causing a groan from Yoochun.

 

“Well then Jaejoong did you chose Yoochun?” the interviewer asked with a smile.

 

Jaejoong smiled, “Yeah, I mean I know he cries to himself, maybe in the bathroom so no one could hear”. Yoochun sent Jaejoong a glare and in return Jaejoong battled his eyelashes making everyone go “Aww” a pretty boy using such tactics melts their hearts.

 

“Jaejoong is the umma of the group right? So who is the appa?”

 

“Yunho!” Junsu grinned. Yunho’s heart raced, he cannot believe these kids, sure he plays the appa role and Jaejoong plays the umma but in no way does he feel anything for Jaejoong.

 

“Yunho is the appa, he has the ability to make umma cry” Changmin blurted out causing the audience to gasp and then clapped wildly thinking YunJae is real. Jaejoong turned to look at Yunho who had a speechless look written on his face, like he didn’t want Changmin to say that.

 

“hahaha it’s getting hot in here. This is a question for all the members” the host said, “If you could date anyone from your group, who would it be?”

 

Junsu looked back and forth, “Ummm Yoochun, because there’s no one else to pick since everyone is taken” Junsu let out his all so famous laugh causing everyone to giggle.

 

Yoochun nodded, “I would pick Junsu too, Changmin is taken by food, and Jae and Yunho are pretty much taken by each other”

 

“No no, that’s not how it is” Yunho cut in causing the audience to settle down from the amount of screaming. Yunho did not want Ara to watch this and misunderstand, “They are just saying that since I take the appa role. As a matter of fact if I could date anyone in the group it would be Junsu. He’s funny and cute so yeah”

 

That caused Jaejoong’s heart to shatter into pieces, he wanted to cry and the other 3 knew it as well. Changmin bit his lips and tried to answer the question, “I would date food! Haha just kidding. I would date umma since umma is pretty, but that would be right?”

 

Changmin was always in the mood to tease Jaejoong or make fun of the poor guy but he felt sorry for him. Especially since Yunho picked Junsu over Jaejoong, everyone knew Jaejoong was madly in love with Yunho. Jaejoong looked at the host then at Yunho, “I…I would pick Yunho, he’s manly and he knows how to treat a girl. Not saying that I’m a girl but he seems like he knows how to treat his lover very well”

 

It caused the audience to “Aww” claiming that YunJae is real once again. Jaejoong knew it was only one sided though, he also knew that Yunho wasn’t happy with his answer because Yunho’s facial expression did not change. Jaejoong could only look down the whole time. Once the interview was over Jaejoong walked towards the car and the car ride home was silent. Yunho would glance over at Jaejoong sometimes wondering why the guy liked him so much when he cannot return any feelings.

 

-

 

“HOMEEE!” the other three quickly ran inside and took out games to play or food to eat. Jaejoong tried to avoid eye contact with Yunho the whole time because he knew Yunho was not happy with him. He didn’t want to piss Yunho off even more after pretty much claiming that YunJae is real.

 

“OMG UMMA” Changmin screamed out loud while munching on his chip and reading fanmails from the internet. Jaejoong walked over to Changmin and looked at the screen shocked to find not a fan mail but an anti-fan mail.

 

Your love is one sided! Yunho oppa likes girls! Stop turning him gay you !

 

-

 

A/N: LONG update I know. But at least I tried lol. Hope you guys like!