Chapter 7

Sorry that I loved you

Jaejoong didn’t eat that whole day. He trapped himself in his room with his head thinking about that hate mail. The words repeated in his head over and over again like a broken soundtrack. He closed his eyes using the palm of his hand to cover his ears but of course it could still be heard, since it was repeating inside his head.

 

Suddenly Jaejoong heard Yunho walk up the stairs, he knew it was Yunho because Yunhow as talking to someone on the phone. He didn’t want to eavesdrop but it was so easy to hear what Yunho was saying.

 

“No way, don’t worry. I do not like him. He’s just weird” Jaejoong heart began aching; he knew that Yunho was definitely talking about him. Who else could it be? “Yeah yeah, if anything I will see you tonight”

 

Jaejoong got up from his spot and opened the door and headed to Yunho’s room, the look Yunho gave him was a disgusted look but Jaejoong ignored it, “Are you the person who sent in that hate mail? Is it because you hate me so much?”

 

Yunho stood up and glared at Jaejoong, “I never sent in any mail! Don’t ing accuse me”. It was the first time he has ever cursed, especially in front of Jaejoong. They used to be great friends and now it seems to have all faded after he realized Jaejoong fell for him. Yunho wanted to take back his words after he saw Jaejoong’s disappointed look, but he couldn’t take back his words, his pride was at stake.

 

“You’ve changed. Where was the Yunho that was always so kind and sweet? Why do you keep avoiding me?! Why?! I’m sick of it Yunho!” Jaejoong yelled as tears started to form from his eyes.

 

Yunho wanted to avoid the question by looking away but Jaejoong just kept holding onto him demanding an answer. Getting frustrated with the way Jaejoong was acting he spat at Jaejoong, “I know you like me. But I do not like you, it’s disgusting! Why would you even like the same ? Guys are meant to be with girls, not each other”

 

“Why does it matter? If I love you then I love you. Why does one of us have to be a girl to be able to fall in love with each other?” Jaejoong questioned as tears fell down his eyes. “So that’s why you’ve been so cold to me lately? Because I’m a guy? Yunho I know I’m not as great as Ara but I can try”

 

Hearing that sentence escape Jaejoong’s lips Yunho slapped him across the face, “Don’t bring Ara into this. You are nothing like her. You will never be like her because unlike you, she has my love”

 

Jaejoong shook his head while looking at Yunho with tear strained eyes, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for loving you, but I can’t control my feelings” with that he ran out of Yunho’s room and outside of their house. Seeing Jaejoong run away like that Yunho took in a heavy breath trying to calm himself down, he knew he was crossing the line with his acts but it was the only way to get Jaejoong to stop liking him.

 

-

 

While Jaejoong was running he kept on running but he had no idea where he was running. He just wanted to get out of that house, get away from Yunho. If this is what it was like getting rejected then he wanted to die, it was so much pain. He held on his body and curled himself into a ball in an alley; his body was the reason for everything. He wasn’t a girl, and even when Yoochun and everyone say he’s skinny he still sees himself as someone that will never be perfect.

 

“Aww darling don’t cry” Jaejoong heard a voice and looked up to see these erted men looking at him. Once they adjusted their sight they realized it was Kim Jaejoong, “Omg its Kim Jaejoong” the men said to his friend.

 

“W…What are you guys doing?” Jaejoong stuttered as he realized they walked closer to him and trapping him between the walls.

 

“Let me go” Jaejoong tried to push them away but he realized because of his lack of eating and his diet has made him super weak, he couldn’t do anything.

 

“I just want to know what Kim Jaejoong feels like” the man smirked and slid his hands under Jaejoong’s shirt. Jaejoong’s eyes widen as he tried to scream for help but the man’s friend place his hand over Jaejoong’s mouth preventing him from screaming. Jaejoong could only cry and wish that someone would help him.

 

-

 

“Where did Jaejoong go?” Junsu asked as he walked into Yunho’s room seeing Yunho lying on the bed.

 

“Why does everyone ask me about Jaejoong? It’s not like I know everything about him” Yunho mumbled, he didn’t want to hear that name. He just wanted to go a day without hearing Jaejoong’s name so he can just forget about Jaejoong.

 

Yoochun then walked inside the room, “Did you last talk to Jae, Yunho? Because I can’t find him, he won’t pick up his phone either” Yoochun was super worried.

 

“I did talk to him last but I don’t know anything about his location! I don’t care about him!” Yunho yelled making both Junsu and Yoochun startled. Junsu and Yoochun only looked at each other, both not knowing what to say since their leader looked so frustrated at the moment.

 

Yoochun sighed, “He cares about you…”

 

“But I do not care about him. Please stop talking about him in front of me. I know all about his crush on me and I DO NOT like him. End of conversation” Yunho threw a pillow over his face to try to calm himself down.

 

Yoochun now got mad as he approached Yunho and yanked the pillow away, “So all this because you know he likes you?! What the ! You should be honored he likes you, he’s a sweet guy. Why are you being such an ?”

 

“I am not being an . He’s just disgusting”

 

Junsu gasp when hearing Yunho’s words. He didn’t realize anything until Yunho turned towards him, “Junsu you are religious, and you should know that when a guy likes another guy it is wrong. Why are you on his side?”

 

-

 

A/N: That’s right I left a cliffy XD lol. I’m so evil. Sorry for the late update everyone, I feel like I have disappeared from here.