Chapter 8

Sorry that I loved you

Chapter 8

 

Junsu didn’t know what to say, Yunho was right. He cannot believe he has been putting all that aside, it would be a sin for two men to love each other. “Y…Yoochun-ah, Yunho’s right” Junsu tried to say as he choked a tear. He was getting so emotional with this topic.

 

Yoochun shook his head, “It doesn’t matter what your beliefs are. Heck let’s just put that aside, the way Yunho is treating Jaejoong is wrong. I’m sure a religion doesn’t judge others and call them disgusting” Yoochun walked past Junsu leaving only him and Yunho inside the room.

 

“Yoochun-ah” Junsu tried to call him but Yoochun already left not looking back.

 

A tear fell down Junsu’s eyes and Yunho felt terrible. If Jaejoong did not like him all this wouldn’t happen. He slowly walked to Junsu and gave him a hug, “Its ok, you are not in the wrong. Yoochun just likes to defend his so called soul mate”

 

“Yunho the group seems so messed up now” Junsu cried on Yunho’s shoulder. Changmin who walked by shook his head, he already knew what had happened. Since he was the youngest he wanted to stay out of it until everyone cools down.

 

-

 

Jaejoong shirt slid off his shoulder as the men yanked onto it. Tears surfaced Jaejoong’s eyes as they threw his shirt aside and began working on his pants, “Damn I did not expect Kim Jaejoong to be so skinny” the man pointed out when he saw how skinny Jaejoong was, it’s surprising for a guy to be this skinny.

 

“It’s y” the other men said kissing on Jaejoong’s stomach. Jaejoong cried trying to move his body away so the guy cannot touch it. He was disgusted; he wanted to make love with Yunho. Not get by these men.

 

“What the is going on?!” a voice called out drawing their attention. They looked up to see the famous Seunghyun from Big bang and gulped.

 

Seunghyun sent a glare at the two men, “You two are stupid, do you want me to call the cops on you? You would have many anti fans and end up in jail”. Hearing those words the two men ran away scared to get into any more trouble. They knew harassing a celebrity was wrong and now they had to run for their lives.

 

Seunghyun shook his head and bent down to look at Jaejoong, “Are you ok?”

 

Jaejoong cried making Seunghyun worried. Quickly he took off his jacket and wrapped it around Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s shirt was ripped anyways and his jacket was the only protection. He carried Jaejoong up bridal style, “You are so light. I will help you home to my apartment first”. Jaejoong remained speechless because he was too embarrassed in this type of situation, he was almost . He cried onto Seunghyun’s chest and Seunghyun felt so sorry for the poor guy. Those bastards, he should have given them a beating.

 

-

 

He kicked the door open as the other Big Bang members ran towards them, shocked to see Jaejoong in Seunghyun’s arms. “Woahhh, what happened?” Taeyang asked.

 

Seunghyun ignored them and brought Jaejoong to his room settling Jaejoong down on his bed. “Are you ok?” he asked. Jaejoong just sniffed and nodded. He saw how Jaejoong was going to take his jacket off but stopped Jaejoong in time, “No keep it. I want you to be warm” he smiled.

 

“T…Thank you”

 

“I’ll go get you some drinks” Seunghyun insisted as he left the room. Jaejoong could only cry into the sleeves of the jacket, he was so afraid. Never in his life has he experienced something like that, after all he was a celebrity, he was usually protected. Did the other Dbsk members notice that he was even gone?

 

-

 

“What was that all about?” Seungri asked when seeing Seunghyun walk out of the room. They were all confused, seeing Jaejoong in their apartment and crying like that. He usually looked so strong on stage or television, now he looked so weak and broken.

 

Seunghyun sighed, “Two guys tried to him; it’s a good thing I walked by on time. I think he’s still paranoid right now, but wow he weight lighter than a girl when I carried him. I never expected him to be so skinny”

 

Jiyong nodded, “Want me to help you talk to him?”

 

Seunghyun just nodded and handed Jiyong the drink to give to Jaejoong, they had to somehow make Jaejoong feel better. Later they had to call the Dbsk members to come get Jaejoong since Seunghyun does not want Jaejoong to be walking home by himself. That would only cause danger to Jaejoong.

 

While Jaejoong was inside the room the door slowly opened as Jiyong walked inside, “Hey Jae”

 

“Jiyong…”

 

“It’s been pretty long since we have last met. You have gotten prettier, not saying you weren’t pretty before but you gotten prettier” Jiyong smiled while sitting next to Jaejoong on the bed. He handed Jaejoong the water from Seunghyun knowing that Seunghyun was shy right now. So much for always trying to act manly, just when he brought Jaejoong back he got super shy and Jiyong saw through it all.

 

“Thanks Jiyong. You’re sweet” Jaejoong smiled. Jiyong leaned closer to Jaejoong and used his thumb to wipe away Jaejoong’s tears. Jaejoong was older than him but in this type of situation he felt like he was the older one.

 

“What happened? Why were you out by yourself?” Jiyong asked.

 

Jaejoong just bit his lips and looked on the floor not knowing how to answer the question. He did not want to create a scandal or others thinking that he and Yunho were really gay. “I just wanted to buy some food” Jaejoong lied.

 

“You are really the umma of the group” Jiyong laughed. “Anyways you are getting anorexic, eat more. Then you will be able to kick those guys’ asses”

 

“I’m not skinny, I’m just ugly, I’m not perfect” hearing Jaejoong say that Jiyong’s eyes widen. Something must have happened with Jaejoong to make him think that way about himself. Jiyong was going to say something but Jaejong beat him to it, “C…Can I stay here for the night? Please don’t call my other members, I don’t want to go back yet”

 

“A…Alright”

 

-

 

“WHAT?” Seunghyun’s eyes widen hearing Jiyong transfer what Jaejoong was saying to him about wanting to stay the night at their place.  

 

“I know, I think something happened with him and Dbsk. I feel like a little gossip girl right now but I really think so”

 

Seunghyun laughed at Jiyong’s comment, of course Jiyong was a little gossip queen. Suddenly Daesung popped out of nowhere startling them both, “Oh my gosh. I heard from Seungri and Taeyang that Seunghyun caught a beauty”

 

“I’m going to kill you guys” Seunghyun said. Though he had to admit it was true, Jaejoong was definitely beautiful.

 

-

 

A/N: hehe I was going to add a Suju member but they are overused and so I did Big Bang instead XD. They will try to take care of Jae lol. Yunho is being stubborn right now but he just doesn’t like the idea of two men so yeah, he’s close minded.