Chapter 5

Sorry that I loved you

Chapter 5

 

During breakfast the three members sat on the table staring at Jaejoong who was waiting for Yunho to come down. The 3 boys were hungry for their meal but it would be rude to eat it without their leader. “I…I’ll call him” Jaejoong suggested and walked up the stairs. His heart was pounding, now he was suddenly afraid to face Yunho. He knew he was going to get yelled at again, but it was too late to turn back now.

 

He knocked the door and waited for a respond from Yunho. It took a while but finally he heard Yunho’s voice, “Who is it?”. At least Yunho didn’t sound angry yet, or maybe because Yunho didn’t know it was him that was knocking.  

 

“It’s me Yunnie, all the members are waiting for you to come down and eat breakfast with them” Jaejoong’s soft voice was trying to plead Yunho to go downstairs.

 

“I’m not hungry, let me sleep” he heard Yunho mumble. Jaejoong doubted that Yunho wasn’t hungry, Yunho probably just wanted to avoid him.

 

“Even if you hate me, there’s no need to starve yourself” Jaejoong said softly clutching onto his t-shirt from the nervousness. He didn’t know why he was so scared of Yunho, it’s not like Yunho will bite. Maybe not bit but scream, Jaejoong was afraid of that.

 

“Leave.my.room.now” Yunho made every word so clear.

 

Jaejoong gulped and turned towards the stairs, “I’m sorry, but if you are hungry, feel free to come down”. Then he made his way downstairs to prepare food for s.

 

While cooking the three stared at Jaejoong and then at each other, something was definitely up. They just didn’t know what. Yoochun was going to ask when Jaejoong placed the plate of food in front of their face but he tensed up and chickened out. “Enjoy, I’ll go take a jog, if you guys need anything, just call me” Jaejoong tried to force a smile and then left the house.

 

“Something is wrong with umma” Junsu pouted while poking the egg on his plate. It wasn’t like Jaejoong to just leave breakfast and go jogging.

 

“Yeah, he didn’t even have breakfast, I mean how can you survive without the most important meal of the day?!” Changmin raised his voice causing the two to stare at him. He loves food so much that he’s slowly turning insane.

 

-

 

While running tears fell from Jaejoong’s eyes, he never felt so broken hearted before. This is the first time that he has felt so empty. Picking up his pace Jaejoong kept on running, he needed to get skinner anyways. He will work hard and stay skinny, and then maybe Yunho would want him, even if it’s just for his body. He kept telling himself that this is all for Yunho, so when he confess it won’t be a brutal rejection.

 

Who isn’t scared of rejection anyways?

 

-

 

It’s been that way for 2 weeks, Jaejoong would never eat. If the members ask, he would say that he already started his lunch early before them or some other excuse. He would always have a small smack that isn’t even 400 calories. It wasn’t until one day that Yoochun walked up to him with a serious face. Yoochun needed to know what was going on now, it has been long enough.

 

“Jae, what’s going on? You haven’t been acting like yourself. You and Yunho keep on avoiding each other, and I never see you eat. Since you wear loose clothes I can’t really notice your weight but I think that you are losing weight. Junsu and Changmin also thinks the same”

 

Jaejoong shook his head, “No, none of that is true. Yunho and I talk at times, just not that much anymore. And I’m not losing weight” Jaejoong chuckled, “Stop overthinking things Yoochun”

 

Yoochun sighed and sat down beside Jaejoong, “We’re soulmates, so if there is something wrong. Don’t hesitate to tell me alright?”

 

Jaejoong bit his lips from the guilt but he just lied anyways, “Yes of course”

 

Yoochun slowly got up but took a last look at Jaejoong, his suspicion was still there but he tried to push it aside. He hugged Jaejoong tightly wrapping his arms around Jaejoong’s waist, Jaejoong hugged Yoochun back thinking Yoochun was trying to give him a friendly hug but Yoochun had another intention in mind. While his arms were around Jaejoong’s waist he wanted to freak out at how skinny Jaejoong felt. Jaejoong’s whole body felt so small, like a girl. His collar bone also made Yoochun worried because it looked ridiculously boney.

 

When they both let go of the hug Yoochun wanted to say something but right now wasn’t the time. He just gave Jaejoong a smile, “Wow Jae, when I’m hugging you I feel like I would break you in half” of course he said it in a tone that sounded jokingly but he totally meant it.

 

Jaejoong gave a small laugh, “You are always exaggerating Yoochun”

 

“What’s going on in here?” Yunho walked into the room seeing Jaejoong and Yoochun together. As a leader he had to make sure he knew everything, or at least the gist of it. All of the members were getting suspicious about him and Jaejoong’s awkwardness these days and he cannot help but blame Jaejoong for it all. If Jaejoong never liked him, none of this would have happened.

 

Doesn’t Jaejoong know that guy and guy together is just wrong?

 

“Oh Yunho” Yoochun spoke, “I’m just talking to Jae about stuffs, and gave him a hug”

 

“Is there something wrong with him that you needed to hug him?” Yunho was of course acting out this like he was oblivious to everything when he truly knew everything that was going on.

 

“No nothing’s wrong” Jaejoong cut in and then gave Yunho a smile, “There’s nothing wrong”

 

“Except for the fact that you feel like a stick” Yoochun teased, Yoochun also wanted Yunho to know about Jaejoong’s unhealthy habit. Jaejoong gasp and playfully hit Yoochun on the shoulder, he didn’t want Yunho to know about this, even if Yunho won’t really care.

 

“Well you two seem like you are having fun” Yunho laughed, “I’ll be going out for a bit”

 

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked, he couldn’t help but wonder.

 

If Yoochun wasn’t here Yunho would have blown up on Jaejoong already. “Over to a friend” he replied shortly and then left. His cold treatment wasn’t anything new anymore but Jaejoong still felt hurt, back then they were so close, best friends or even brothers. Now he didn’t understand why Yunho changed.

 

But was it Yunho that has changed or him?

 

-

 

A/N: Jae’s gonna get anorexic soon if this keeps on happening :X. And I’m sorry for the late update but thanks for the comments everyone ^-^