Chapter 2

Sorry that I loved you

Chapter 2

 

“I...I have to tell you guys something” Jaejoong said the first thing in the morning. Yunho was still asleep in his room, that’s why Jaejoong had the guts to try to tell his group members about his crush. He couldn’t hide it from them any longer; he was basically in love with Yunho.

 

“What is it umma? You look like you have seen a ghost or something” Changmin joked. Jaejoong’s heart was beating like crazy; it was like he has seen a ghost. If it was this hard telling s, it would be twice as hard telling Yunho.

 

Jaejoong sat down on the couch with them and lowered the T.V so they could hear him talking. “I…I…I have a crush on Yunho” he finally spoke.

 

“What?! Oh my god sun, really?” Junsu asked. He knew that YunJae was always big but he never expected Jaejoong to actually fall for Yunho. If Yunho liked Jaejoong back then maybe YunJae could be real! That could be a good and a bad thing.

 

Jaejoong nodded and played with his fingers. He was so nervous and felt like he was going to sweat. “So I guess I was right” Yoochun said smiling.

 

“Yeah…you’re right Yoochun” Jaejoong sighed, “J…Just I’ve liked him for so long, and I don’t know if he feels the same way. If he doesn’t I would be so heartbroken”

 

“Aww, I’m sure he would feel the same way. You are gorgeous” Junsu said while hugging Jaejoong, he needed to comfort his umma.

 

“Yeah umma, fighting!~ We’ll support you two” Changmin joined in. He really didn’t expect this, even if Jaejoong always treated Yunho special. He didn’t know Jaejoong was actually gay. But he won’t look at Jaejoong any different; Jaejoong was his umma and his hyung. He would support Jaejoong no matter what uality he was.

 

“Y…You guys really think it’s not weird? That I’ve liked him for so long?”

 

“How long was it hyung?” Junsu asked.

 

“When we were debuting” Jaejoong replied keeping his head down, he was so embarrassed. The other three just found it cute, how Jaejoong was so shy admitting his long crush on their leader.

 

“So it isn’t a crush, technically you are in love with him” Changmin said. Jaejoong hated how Changmin always had to smart talk, even if he is right.

 

“Oohhh our umma is in loveee” Yoochun teased causing Jaejoong face to turn red. The three were having way too much fun teasing Jaejoong that they didn’t know Yunho had overheard everything from the sideline.

 

“What made you tell us all of a sudden?” Changmin asked.

 

Jaejoong just bit his lips, “I kept this for so long, and I just had to let it out. Especially yesterday when I heard a fan supporting us, I…I felt happy. And if you guys support just like the fan, I would be as beyond happy”

 

“Aww, I support” Yoochun made the heart sign again.

 

“Me too” the other two joined in.

 

“Thank you so much you guys” Jaejoong said; he felt like he was going to cry any moment. They all gave Jaejoong a smile and hugged Jaejoong. At times like this, they didn’t understand why anyone would call Jaejoong cold. He was so fragile and emotional.

 

-

 

Yunho felt his hand forming a fist as he walked into his room. He couldn’t believe this. Jaejoong liked him?! He actually liked that YunJae stuff? Yunho really didn’t like the fact that Jaejoong was gay.

 

He couldn’t accept Jaejoong’s feelings if Jaejoong suddenly confesses to him.

 

The only thing to do now is to act like a jerk so Jaejoong would back off. Hurting him now is better than leading him on with more hopes for the future.

 

He always treated Jaejoong like a good friend, if he knew that would lead to Jaejoong falling for him. He wouldn’t have done all of those things.

 

Truth was he wasn’t gay; he despised them in a way. He wouldn’t call himself ignorant but he thinks guys should be with girls.

 

He laid on his bed and looked at the ceiling. If they were going to be a gay couple the whole group would lead to a downfall. No he couldn’t do this, no matter what he is making Jaejoong back off and stop liking him.

 

“Yunnie” he heard Jaejoong call from outside the room.

 

“What?” he shouted back with no enthusiasm.

 

Jaejoong smiled and walked into the room, “Breakfast time”

 

“I’m not hungry” he mumbled and looked somewhere else, avoiding Jaejoong’s eyes.

 

“But Yunnie it’s not good to skip breakfast” Jaejoong said softly, he was like a mother in a way.

 

“I said I’m not hungry” Yunho said as he pull his pillow and placed it over his head. Truth was that, he didn’t want to eat what Jaejoong cooked anymore.

 

“Umm alright, come down when you are hungry kay?” Jaejoong smiled and walked out of the room. After Jaejoong was gone Yunho pulled the pillow down and sighed to himself.

 

I’m sorry Jaejoong.

 

-

 

A/N: Don’t blame Yunho D; even if he is ignorant in a way lol. He’s just worrying about the group *sigh*. Thanks for your comments everyone ^-^