Misunderstanding

Operation: Wedding Dreams ♥

 

Chapter 9.
 

“THIIIIIIIIS ISSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as we all fell down from the top of the Lotte World's ever-famous Gyno Drop Ride. Screams filled our ears as we felt our hearts racing.
 
-

“LET’S DO IT AGAIN!” We heard Minseok-oppa exclaimed as soon as we got down from our seats. Abruptly, he then drag the three of us to the entrance where the line was even longer than the first time we were here..


“I CAN’T WAIT TO DO IT ONE MORE TIME!” Joon Myeon-oppa quickly added as he high-fived Minseok-oppa.
 

I wanted to ride the Gyno Drop again but from the corner of my eye, I noticed Jongdae-oppa was looking quite pale. Oppa never really liked rides like this. But only I knew about this fact. “I-I think I’ll skip this Minseok-oppa.”
 

“BWOH?!” Minseok-oppa and Joon Myeon-oppa suddenly shouted at me with a shocked expression on their face. “WAE?!”
 

“YAH! There’s no need to shout.”
 

“Mianhe.” They both said as they looked at me with their twinkling eyes. Guy’s eyes twinkle? Really Oppas? I slightly shook my head. “But why? You seem to enjoy when we dropped. You were screaming all the way '

THIIIIIIIIS ISSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!'” Minseok-oppa inquired, imitating my voice.

 

“I’m bi-polar remember?” I said coolly. The two looked at each other for a few seconds before suddenly laughing. Aigoo~ Why must my brothers be so immature? And the fact that those two are the eldest among the four of us makes it even more embarrassing! Aish. Brothers. What can I do?

 
 
After 30 seconds or so of non-stop laughing, Minseok-oppa faced me and nodded. “Arasso.”
 

“I’ll go with her.” Jong Dae-oppa happily said wrapping his arm around my shoudlders. You owe me one Oppa.
 

“You sure?” Minseok-oppa quickly responded raising his right eyebrow. Jong Dae-oppa gave him a firm nod before we left the two to enjoy the ride.
 

As we strolled down the alley, Jong Dae-oppa stopped and pulled my hand to face him. “Thanks Soo Jin-ah.”
 

I gave him a smile and shook my head. “It’s nothing oppa. BUT.”
 

“But what?”
 

“You still owe me.”
 

“Huh? What do you mean?”
 

“Can’t you see how much I wanted to ride the Gyno Drop for the second time?” I said as fast as I could, trying to sound disappointed when in reality I wasn’t. I was glad to help him. And the fact that I get to spend time with oppa is just pleasing to me.
 

“I’m sorry Soo Jin-ah. I-I didn’t. Why didn’t you tell-“ I looked at his pitiful expression and just laughed. I then stepped forward and ruffled his hair like a kid. “I’m just kidding oppa.”
 

“Aish.” He said swatting my hand away as he glared at me. “You’re lucky you’re my sister.”
 

“Ooooh. I’m sooo scared.” I taunted him a bit before wrapping my arms around his stomach. “Oppa. Mianhe.” I added my aegyo to it so that he would brush his anger away. They never can resist my aegyo.
 

“Okay Okay. I understand.” He answered back pulling my hands away but leaving my right in his left hand. “Hungry?”
 

“YES!” I exclaimed pulling him into a restaurant called ‘Candy Castle’ which sold Hot Dogs, Spicy Rice Cakes, and a lot more! Fooooood~~
 
 

 


Kris’ POV
 


“Yah Kris! Why are you looking down?! We’re in LOTTE WORLD!” Hye Ri exclaimed as she dance around with our cousins, who evidently were as hyped-up as she was. I just gave her smile before plopping my earphones to listen to some music. I know I should be happy since I’m in Lotte World. But I feel something’s going to happen. Something I ain’t gonna like.
 


But anyways, setting that aside, we were now at a place called Magic Island. Fortunately, I DID enjoyed all the rides. The Rides plus my hyped up cousins equals me being super hyped up as well.
 


“Yow Guys! Wanna grab something to eat?” Tao, a close family friend of ours, cried out which made the rest of us look at him.
 


“I never thought of food.” Ann Li, Hye Ri’s sister, said as we heard her stomach loudly grumbled. “Until now that is.”
 


The rest of us chuckled at her and decided to go to the nearest restaurant from where we were, ‘Candy Castle’. As we were near the entrance, Hye Ri suddenly shouted a name which made me stop on my tracks.
 


“Soo Jin-ah!”
 


I turned my left to see Soo Jin happily drinking, from what I presumed to be Milk Tea.
 


With a guy beside her. His arms were wrapped around hers and they both looked good together. I knew it. I knew something was going to happen. Is this her boyfriend?
 


“Kris.” Hye Ri-noona snapped me back into reality. I sighed a bit before walking towards her side.
 


“Hi Kris.” She happily said waving her hand.
 


“Hey.” I answered back trying to sound happy.
 


“So. What are you doing here Soo Jin-ah?” Hye Ri quickly asked smiling widely. I knew she was happy that she caught Soo Jin on a date.
 


“Ah. Just to celebrate someone’s birthday.” She replied sipping her drink.
 


“Is it his?” she added pointing her finger to the man standing in front. He isn’t that handsome but his sharp jaw line makes him look good.
 


Soo Jin then chuckled before shaking her head. “Anniyo. It’s my older brother’s birthday. His together with my other brother right now over there.” She said pointing to the ride that drops you from way up high. Aish. Why isn’t she giving any information about that guy.
 


And as if she read my mind, “Ommo. Sorry for my rudeness. Oppa, this is Hye Ri. She’s one of my clients. And that is Kris. Hye Ri, Kris, this is Jongdae-oppa.”
 


The guy smiled at us then did a small bow. “It’s nice to meet you the two of you.”
 


“Same here.” Hye Ri said shaking his hand. She then looked at me as if telling me to do the same. I grabbed Jongdae’s hand and shook it firmly.
 


“Well anyways, how about you guys? What are you doing here?” Soo Jin asked bobbing her head to the side.
 


“Family Outing.” This time, I was the one who answered looking at her with a small grin.
 


“Oh. That’s good! Are your parents here Hye Ri?”
 


“Yeah. They’re over there.” She answered pointing to Uncle and Auntie, who were sitting side by side, hand in hand too, happily laughing together with our cousins.
 


As the three of them looked at Hye Ri’s parents, I snuck a peek at Soo Jin. I noticed her face was becoming gloomy. What’s wrong?
 


“Ah. Soo Jin-ah. We better get going.” Jongdae suddenly said trying to distract Soo Jin. She then shook her head and soon came back her usual bright smile. The only difference is that it seemed that it was forced or something.
 


She nodded and bid farewell to us. Both Me and Hye Ri watched as then walked away from us, Jongdae’s hand on her shoulders, her head on his.
 


“Oooooh. Someone’s jealous~” Hye Ri cooed poking my stomach before joining the rest of our family members inside the restaurant. I continued to watch the two walk away until they disappeared completely.
 


Jealous? Me? Don’t be ridiculous. I’m way better looking than him.
But still Kris. There’s still a possibility that Jongdae…

 


Is her boyfriend.
 

- - - - -

 

JangMin's Little Corner.

DOUBLE UPDATE! yep. Just to make it up to you guys. :D

A/N: HAHAHAHHAHAH. Could you believe it?! Kris thinks Jongdae is her BOYFRIEND?! WTH?! HAHAHAHHA :))))
Sorry. That was harsh. -_-#
But still. It’s weird. I mean brother and sister. Boyfriend and girlfriend. @@
But then, he has no idea. soooo. NEVERMIND~!

Please do Subscribe, Comment and just love this FF. kekekeke~

BYE! :**

 

*flies away*