It's War

Operation: Wedding Dreams ♥

 

Chapter 7.

 

Soo Jin’s POV

 

Aish. This Park Chanyeol really. We should be heading back to the office right about now but he’s like “NO~~~~”.

 

Aigoo~. But nevermind. Chanyeol has always been like this; always Happy and Smiling. Even when we were still high school students, he would always show up with a huge smile on his face despite the problems they have at home. And that’s why I love about him. I don’t know what life would be if I haven’t met this Happy Virus. Would my life be boring? No doubt, it is a capital YES.

 

“We’re here!” He finally said as I snapped out of my deep thoughts. I looked up to see that we were at a public playground located in the middle of a Park. I chuckled at thought of why Chanyeol would bring me to a place like this.

 

“What’s funny?” He asked looking at me with a confused face.

 

“This. Why would you bring me to a playground? Aren’t we both too old?”

 

“Well, I don’t think so.” He happily said pulling me towards the swing. “Sit.” He enthusiastically ordered, gently patting the swing.

 

I couldn't help but giggle a bit before sitting. There Chanyeol stood behind me and started to move the swing forward and backward. As he did so, I closed my eyes and I felt the soft wind blowing in my face. Sighing deeply, I muttered “I miss this.”

 

“Yeah. Me too Jinnie.”

 

Jinnie. I smiled to myself. It’s been a long time since he called me that. “Yeollie?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I don't what for, but you're welcome?” I knew he was surprised and puzzled since I just thanked him out of the blue. If you noticed, I’m quite bi-polar. I can’t help it. I’ve always been this way. You see, it runs in the family. I don't even have a clue on how this guy over here, and not to mention Ull Li, could stand a person like me for years. But I guess, being in this playgorund made me realized how thankful I am for being blessed with them. Emotional? Maybe.

 

I stopped the swing with my heels digging the loose brown soil and turned my head to face him. “Thank you so much Yeollie. I don’t know what I would do without you. You have been with me for the past few years and I’m just so thankful. I know that I don’t say this often but-“ I got up and hugged him. “thank you Yeollie… for always being there for me.”

 

He them wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my hair. “No Jinnie. I should be the one thanking you.”

 

Kris’ POV

 

As the two them left, I decided to walk around this park near the cafe for some fresh air. Yes, some fresh air to clear my mind. Ever since I saw Chanyeol again after how many years that day, guilt suddenly came to me. I knew his father was innocent, but Appa made me lie to save his freaking . I tried to apologize but he wouldn’t listen to me! *sighs* But, I cannot blame him for that. If I were in his place, I too would be acting like that.

 

Aish. I should stop thinking about it. I should relax my mind and enjoy the atmosphere. I nodded at the thought of it and proceeded to stroll around the park. As  I did so, I saw a happy couple passing by me smiling and eating ice cream together. I sighed deeply again knowing that I haven’t had a girlfriend ever since I was born. Hard to believe right? A person as good looking as me wouldn’t have a girlfriend. Well, yeah. I never had and never will unless I know that the girl I choose will be the one I get to spend the rest of my life with. Cheesy isn’t it?

 

But that principle of mine came true when I met Soo Jin. I didn’t know what I felt at that time. It was really fast. The moment my eyes laid on her face, I felt my heart started to beat fast. I never felt that way ever. She wasn’t that beautiful compared to some ladies who have asked me to their boyfriend, but, she shone like a diamond under a light. Her dark brown eyes, her sharp nose, her plump pink lips. Everything about her made me feel, how do I say it... warm? fluffy?

 

Aigoo. I’m becoming mushy.

 

But then again, she’s friends with Chanyeol. No. She’s BEST Friends with him thus making it harder for me. I can’t just go there and spend time with her if Chanyeol’s always there.

 

“Thank you Yeollie.” I heard a familiar female voice nearby. I looked over the tall bushes to see Soo Jin hugging Chanyeol. I felt my heart clutch for the first time. “for always being there for me.”

 

He then wrapped his long arms around her and buried his face in her long black hair. “No Jinnie.” Wow. Jinnie huh? That’s so immature of you Chanyeol. “ I should be the one thanking you.”

 

Okay, now that’s just Corny. I took a step back and smirked. I know you like her Chanyeol. I can see it in your eyes. Silently laughing, I turned around to walk back to the entrance of the park were my car was.

 

As I sat and roared my car to life, I saw the two best friends walking out of the park with arms linked. I shook my head and smirked while looking at their direction.

 

Park Chanyeol. Get ready to meet your match.

 

- - - - -

 

JangMin's Little Corner.

Hey! :D
Sooooo, I just realized that it has been about 1 month and a day since I last updated. XD

I'm really really really sorry. >.< I don't know what happened to me and why I was so lazy in updating. And I know I can't just keep apologizing but I just want you guys to know how sorry I am. :(

How do you like this chapter? :) It's quite short I know but atleast I updated right? kekeke~~
I'll try updated very soon, just hope laziness won't attack me once again. XD

Comments are very well appreciated. :P

Annyeong~~