Could it be?

Operation: Wedding Dreams ♥

 

Chapter 1.

 

“And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the Bride”

 

I smiled as I watch the two newlyweds kiss. Claps echoed through the walls of the Church as the now Mr. and Mrs. Choi turned to face all their relatives and guests who too were as happy and delighted as I was.

 

“Soo Jin-ah. Why are you crying again?” Ull Li, my assistant and Best Friend, asked me looking all worried.

 

“Bwoh? A-Anni. *wipes tears* I’m just so happy for them you know.” I answered back giving her a thumbs up.

 

“Aigoo~ You’re always like this at weddings. I don’t even know why you became a wedding planner.”

 

“Yah.” I pouted and gently nudged her shoulder. “You know that I love my job right?”

 

“Yeah Yeah. Well anyways we have to get going. The reception’s gonna start soon. Let’s go?”

 

I nodded in response as everyone in the church started to leave.

~

At the reception, everyone was enjoying their time. People ate, dance, sang and gave messages to the newly wedded couple.

 

“She’s so kind Jaebum. Being her brother, I have watched her in her weakest mo-“

 

Kriing. Kriing.

 

Ommo! What was that?

 

"Your phone." Ull Li said pointing to my bag hanging on the corner-part of the chair.

 

Oh. Well that was stupid of me. I grabbed my bag and dug in looking for my phone while the other guests continue to give their congratulatory speeches.

 

YES! FOUND IT! Placing the phone near my ear I asked in a calm voice, “Yobosaeyo?”

 

“Miss Kim Soo Jin?” A high-pitched voice said.

 

“Deh? May I know who this is?”

 

“Ah yes, of course. I’m Ahn Hye Ri.”

 

“Well nice to meet you Miss Ahn Hye Ri-ssi. May I know why you called?”

 

“I was wondering if you could our wedding this coming February 23rd. It would really mean a lot to me and my fiancé if you would.”

 

“I can’t promise you Miss Ahn.  That's in three months and basically we need 5 months minimun to prepare everything. But I’ll try to discuss this with my partner and see if our can accomodate you. We’ll contact you as soon as we finish discussing it. Thank you for calling.” I happily said throug the phone receiver as I took a sip of white wine.

 

“Deh. Thank you for taking time to answer this call Miss Kim.” She replied trying to sound happy but I knew that she was disappointed.

 

“You’re welcome.” With that, Miss Ahn ended the call.

 

“Another Wedding?” A deep voice asked. I turned around to see my other Best Friend/Business Partner, Park Chanyeol, smiling at me; his head resting on hir right hand.

 

“Yup.”

 

“And you used the ‘I’ll try to see my schedule’ thing again?”

 

“Ani. ”

 

"It sounds like you did."

 

"I did not. I didn't even use those word."

 

"Yes, you did not."

 

"See."

 

"But then you implied it."

 

I looked away trying to act innocent and all.

 

“Don't try to look innocent Soo Jin. Did you accept it or not?” He calmly asked tilting his head to the side. “Well?”

 

“Well What?” I looked at him once again to see him doing his trademark ‘puppy-eyes’ on me. Aish. Must not give in to that. NO. No I must. Not.

 

“*sighs* Fine. I’ll do it. Even though I wouldn’t like it.”

 

“Yes!” He exclaimed clapping his hands in the process.

 

“I swear I didn’t know what I was thinking of making you my Business Partner Yeollie. It should have been Ull Li.”

 

"I heard my name." Ull Li said raising her right eyebrow. "Are you guys talking about me behind my back? AGAIN."

 

"NO." Chanyeol and I said at the same time.

 

"We never talk about you behind our back." I said waving my hand.

 

She squinted her eyes, trying to look intimidating but eventually failed. "*laughs* sorry.I know. *laughs* Just wanted to play with you guys. Mehrong~" and with that she turned to attention back to Choi Jaebum, the groom.

 

“It’s because you like me.” Chanyeol immediately said moving his face closer to mine (about a foot away).

 

"Bwoh?!" I asked looking at him with a bewildered expression. I backed away a bit and said, “I don’t like you!”

 

“Ayiie. I know you like me. I mean who wouldn’t? I’m Handsome. I’m Intelligent. I’m-“

 

“All those things are only what we call ‘Self-proclaimed’ characteristics.”

 

“Aish. You're such a Kill-Joy Jinnie. Always trying to ruin the mood.” Chanyeol finally said pouting before putting his attention too back on the bride and groom who were now giving out their thank you speeches.

 

"We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to our ever-wonderful and ever-patient Wedding Planner, Miss Kim Soo Jin. Soo Jin-ah, Thank you very much for making this wedding the best day of our lives." Jaebum's wife, Saemi, bowed. She was then followed by Jaebum himself.

 

"You're welcome!" I shouted and gave both of them a smile before looking at my phone.

 

Aigoo. Another wedding, another work load. When will I ever get some rest. I love what I'm doing but sometimes it's just too much. I sighed a bit before dialing Miss Ahn’s Phone Number to inform her about the status of her wedding. Furthermore, we decided to start planning their wedding tomorrow at the office.

 

“THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS KIM! THANK YOU!”

 

“You're very much welcome Miss Ahn. I'm happy that I'll working on your wedding. And Miss Ahn? Please call me Soo Jin.” I softly said as the bride and groom did their first dance as husband and wife.

 

“Sure. Soo Jin. Thank you so much Soo Jin-ah! I’m sure Wooyoung would be happy to hear this.”

 

Did I hear it right? Did she just say 'Wooyoung'?

 

“Ah. D-Deh. I have to go now Hye Ri-ssi. I’m still at a wedding right now. So, uhmm, Tomorrow then?”

 

“Yes. Thank you once again. Annyeong~”

 

“A-Annyeong.” I muttered before ‘pressing the end call’ button. I took a deep breath before realizing the possibility.

 

Could it be?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jang Wooyoung?

- - - - -

 

JangMin's Little Corner.

There you have it! The first Chapter! :D

 

How was it? @@

I'm actually quite nervous to know your reactions but what the heck, bring it baby! HAHA XD

 

Please do comment and subscribe. Saranghaeyo