Meeting

Operation: Wedding Dreams ♥

Chapter 2. 

The following morning, as I entered my office located on the 9th floor of the building, I was greeted by a female figure sitting in front of my table busy looking through some black leather portfolios containing my works.

 

“Do you see anything you like?” I happily said walking towards table. She hurriedly stood up and faced me with a surprised look.

 

“Oh! Soo Jin-ah! I-I was just looking and. Uhm.”



“Relax Hye Ri-ssi.” I gave her a genuine smile and sat on the chair in front of her. I then grabbed my notebook and pen and started to scribble down some notes. I could see she was nervous. As I continued to take down some notes, I took some peeks here and there only to nsee how pretty she was. Milky-White Skin, Big Eyes, Slim Figure. Her fiancé must be lucky to have found a girl like her.

 

Coughing a bit, I laid down my pen and folded my arms on the table. I faced her and inquired, “Okay. What would you like to have on your wedding day? Any Special requests?”

 

“Well, I just want my wedding day to be special and memorable.”

 

“Of course. Every Wedding MUST be Special and memorable. That is why we usually personalize each customer’s wedding with something they would like to have.”

 

“Chincha? That’s good to hear! Well I’m not so sure about what ‘personalized’ thing we would like. I guess I still have to talk with Wooyoung about it.”

 

Wooyoung. His name continues to echo in my head. I slightly shook my head trying to remove the thought.

 

“A-Arasso. But may I know where’s your fiancé now?” I asked trying to sound normal. Aish. Hearin that name is drving me crazy again.

 

“Oh. He’s coming. Sorry about that. He’s just running late. His flight from China should be arrivng soon. He’s really a busy person.”

 

"I presume he is a businessman. Am I right?"

 

"Yes, he is. I'm really sorry."

 

“I see. Don’t worry about it.” I said with a smile. But I couldn’t help the feeling that something is gonna happen. What could this feeling mean? Sighing deeply, I once again shook the thought away and looked at her. “Well I would love to hear your love story, especially about how you two met. With that I can picture out the layout and design of your wedding.”

 

“Sure. It's not that fairytale-like love story."

 

"Go on." I encouraged her as I sat properly on my chair.

 

"We met 3 years ago. We were both...”

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Good Morning Yeollie!” I heard a familiar voice greeted me from behind. With folders and paper on hand I turned around to see Ull Li smiling brightly at me. 

 

“I see you’re busy.” She said as she approached and stood next to me. “Ooh. Bills. Tsk.”

 

“Yup. Freaking numbers are killing my head. The Cha’s really went all out for their daughter’s wedding.”

 

“You’re right. Can you believe it? They want five four-layered cakes? The total cost of those cakes are more than what I earn every year! Unbelievable!”

 

“You're exaggerating Ull Li."

 

"I am not."

 

"So you're implying that we pay you a low salary?"

 

"Yes."

 

I raised my eyebrow at her as she seemed quite serious with what she said. "I know you're kidding Ull Li."

 

She just gave me a small smile and said, "Yes."

 

Aish. This girl really. Always trying to fool us. "Well anyways, the Chas are rich. I  mean they own like half of the hotels in Korea!”

 

“You don’t say?” Ull Li said sarcastically. I gave her a glare but instead of being frightened, she just laughed and ruffled my hair. I couldn’t help but smile too.

 

“Soo Jin’s already in?” I asked putting down the folders and then fixing my hair.

 

“Yup. And so is Miss Ahn Hye Ri.”

 

“Wait. Did you say Hye Ri?” I then worriedly ask firmly grabbing both her shoulders.

 

“Yeah. Why’d you ask?”

 

"Oh no. This is bad."

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“If this AHN Hye Ri is the Hye Ri I’m thinking right now, then he must have proposed.”

 

“Yah Park Chanyeol! I don’t understand a word your saying!”

 

I looked at her wide eyed and said, “There's a HUGE possibility that this Hye Ri is the fiancé of..."

 

"of?"

 

I turned to her and grabbed both her shoulders. Taking a deep breath, I said "Wooy-“

 

“Hello. Park Chanyeol.” A deep male voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere. We both looked towards the archway in front of us to see…

 

- - - - -

 

JangMin's Little Corner.

Hey~ I'm back with a 2nd Chapter. :))

Cliffhanger. :D

But how's the story going? I know it seems boring and uninteresting but hopefully this will get better as the story progresses!

 

Please do not be afraid to comment your suggestions and VIOLENT reactions. HAHA XD just kidding. :)
But seriously, please do comment! LOL :))