New Look

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY \O/

I know i know HAHAHAHA , I'm sorry but this story is completely planned and i have it all sort out, i just need to edit it and all XD So no, i  won't be deleting this story. Thank you for supporting this story, and wether you like it or not I'm going to continue this XD And please support my new story starring Lay. xoxo <3


HYERIN

Kris has already gone to work when I woke up. It’s not really new to me though.
Even though this house belongs to that ogre, I like it when he’s gone, because he’s just really annoying.

Putting on one of Kris’ cap and scarf to cover my face, I walk out of Kris’ house. Being inside is boring, I ran away to explore and find the guy who truly deserves my heart, not stay inside and hide like I am a wanted criminal.
Luckily, Kris’ fans weren’t waiting outside of his house anymore because there were times that they’d even sleep outside of his house just to get a glimpse of him for a few seconds. I can’t believe they’d suffer that much for that ugly ogre.

As I walk out of the bus the first place I went to is a salon. And it’s not really ideal to wear a scarf on this beautiful day.
“Good morning Miss.” the girl greeted and bowed as I enter the salon, I pull down my scarf and smile at her in return. “OMYGOSH! CHA HY-“ I quickly covered as she was about to shout my name, “I’m quite popular with the public right now so please don’t say my name out loud.” I whisper and she nods in understanding before I retrieve my hand from covering her lips.
“Omygosh!” she squeals in excitement and gives me a hug, “Jung Roo it’s been so long.” I hug her back. Jung Roo is a good friend of mine and she is the daughter of my parents’ friends. She owns this quite known salon in Seoul, and ever since I was little I already envied her because ever since I’ve always wanted to open my own boutique since fashion is quite a passion of mine but my parents strongly disagrees with every decisions I make, finding them useless as s. But Jung roo’s parents were never like that to her, they were never like my parents, they supported Roo’s dreams something my parents could not do.

“Roo, I need you to give me a makeover. Because I don’t know how long I’ll be hiding here in Seoul but I know it would take a long time.”

“Leave that to me.”

KRIS

Exhaustively, I enter the house, an aromatic smell of food welcoming me. I smile, non-stop schedule from 2 am makes one really tired and hungry –mostly hungry­.

I place my bags on the couch and walk towards the kitchen where I found Hyerin cooking a late night dinner. “Hey how come…” I stop in the middle of my sentence as soon as Hyerin turn around to face me, her hair was dyed into a lighter shade of brown, it was cut short too so it falls right above her chest, not to mention those soft waves that the stylist did to her hair emphasized her small face and it looked really good than just the straight hair she used to have.

“What are you staring at? Aren’t you hungry?” Her voice rings me out of my thoughts, I sat down on the opposite chair but I was still staring at her.  She looks up, probably feeling my stare, causing our eyes to meet, an eyebrow rising up but she didn’t say anything she was just waiting for me to say something.

“What have you done to your hair? You’ve gotten uglier.” I uttered letting out a soft laugh afterwards, her confused expression turns into an angry one. I smirk.

“You’re lucky I didn’t put poison on your food or else you’re probably struggling for oxygen on the floor and I would be laughing my off at you dying.” She harshly stab the meat with her fork as she glare up at me. I just chuckle at how cute she is right now.

She rolls her eyes, “By the way, I got a job.” I stop eating and look up at her. “A job? What job? You know-“ shet cuts me off even before I could get to the middle of my sentence.

“I know Kris. But I’ll be really careful and besides my parents have moved the search to china, thinking I would have gone to my grandmother’s.” She explains and I just shook my head at how stubborn she is.

“Do whatever you want.” I sigh and start to eat again, “ But I wouldn’t be responsible for you if anything happens.” I added but she smiles. “Thank you. Promise I won’t be a bother.”