Cousin

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

“Kris, guess what?!”
“What?” he questions, his eyes not moving away from the newspaper in his hand.
“I’m on a day off.” It was 4 am in the morning and I was up early preparing breakfast for Kris who is going to work, because my insomnia was kicking back again.
“So?” his eyes were still fixated on the newspaper while I was serving breakfast. He sometimes remind me of my father, cold and distant –not to mention how they always read newspaper in the morning during breakfast. 
“I was thinking if I could go to your work.” His eyes finally tears away from the paper and stares at me like I just said something crazy. “You’re crazy. No.” I’ve been thinking of it for a while, because if I stay here in his house I’ll just be bored as hell.

“Ah why? I just want to see how idols work.” He simply answers me with a no before starting to eat his breakfast. I scratch the back of my neck, frowning a little because he wouldn’t let me come with him. “It’s really boring here.” He hummed in response as he continues to eat his breakfast.
"I might die of boredom here"
"Good then"
“You’re not really going to change your mind, are you?” he shakes his head. “Nope.”
“I can be your personal assistant.” A smile crept upon my lips as he slowly look up to me from his plate.

 

“Still no.”

 

 

“Am I going to see  here Kim Woobin, huh?”
“Is he even here, Kris?” I ask while I follow Kris through the hallway of Mnet, carrying a few bags in my hands. Irritated, the big ogre stop in his tracks and turn around to face me, “Remind me again, why I brought you here.” I bit my bottom lip, showing him a sheepish smile and telling them that I was brought here to be his personal assistant for the day. “Good. Now shut up and just follow me.” I scrunch up my nose and nod at him, obeying his command.

I know I said I before that I know a little in the Kpop industry but I know more of the actors and such, I’ve loved Kim Woobin for as long as I can remember. And I also plan to marry him someday. He was also the reason why I always try to run away from the prison, I call home, to attend his fan meets and such. –And which is also the reason why I wanted to go with Kris, because I just might see him here or something since he is the host of the music show Kris' group will perform at.
The thought of being in the same building as him, is enough to drive my inner fan girl, crazy.
Kris then opens a door that leads to their dressing room, the people inside went silent not because Kris arrived but because Kris arrived with an unknown girl. -but I'm actually famous too, you know the runaway bride. I was thinking of meeting Kim Woobin that I forgot about Kris' members as well as his managers and staffs. 

Kris doesn't seemed to be bothered by the stares of s, managers and the other staffs, that ogre just nod his head at all of them then walk to his seat next to short white skinned guy, who happens to be looking at mydirection, leaving me awkwardly standing by the door. "Hello, I'm Hyerin." I bow my head at them, sheepishly smiling. As I look around, trying to avoid everyone's confused stares, a deep familiar voice spoke, "Baekhyun, it's the noona from the cafe." Baekhyun.

My head immediately shots to the direction of the voice and sitting at the couch by the end of the room is the tall and baby faced guy and Baekhyun who sang kkaebsong at the cafe when the two of them enter. Baekhyun smiles upon meeting my gaze, the same soft smile he gave me when he told me his name back at the cafe, and it was just enough to make my inner fan girl cry in his handsomeness. "Hi Hyerin noona." he greeted and the other member greeted me as well, all eleven boy standing up to introduce themselves. 
Xiumin
Suho
Luhan
Lay
Baekhyun
Chanyeol
Tao
Chen
D.O
Kai
Sehun

"Nice to meet you all." I smile and bow at them once more after they have told me their names, and it is not easy memorizing such names since they are alot. "So, why are you here with Kris?"
"How did you know Kris hyung?"
"Are you Kris hyung's girlfriend?" 
I didn't know how to answer their questions and I couldn't because they ask questions one after another giving me no time to answer any of it. Good thing though, Kris interrupted s' interrogation. "Stop it guys. She came here to be my personal assistant. No other question." He was already standing beside me, narrowing his eyes on the other boys making them silent. "She's not your girlfriend." Baekhyun asks, smiling cheekily at us. 

"No!

"No way!"

Kris and I shouts simultaneously, before he pulls my wrist and drags me with him to where he was seated earlier. He sat back down while the other members goes back to their own business, I stand beside Kris' chair while the stylist work on his face. He then held out his hand his eyes closed as the stylist is putting on cream on his face, "Water." I quickly open his bag pulling out a bottle of water and handing it to him, he opens his eyes and drinks the water before handing it back to me. 

"Hyerin, are you really Kris' assistant?" The stylist asks while she is finishing ogre's make up, I nervously nod my head at her word, while Baekhyun sits on the empty chair beside Kris his head looking at my direction and he smiles at me, "Yeah I wonder, you're too beautiful to be an assistant." My cheeks blush at his comment while Kris scoffs. The stylist nods, agreeing with what Baekhyun just said, I open my mouth to say something but Kris interrupted.

"You people must be blind." I glare at him his eyes were still close and he was quietly laughing to himself, Baekhyun shook his head, just as then I felt hands on my shoulders I turn around and sees Lay standing then with his angelic smile his dimples showing. "You'll get tired standing, come sit down. Kris will just call you if he needs anything." I nod my head at him then he pulls me towards the sofa where the other boys were also seated and Chanyeol moves making room for me befor Lay pushes me down to sit. Baekhyun walks to our direction and joins us as well, I look at each one of them nervously as they stare back at me before Suho spoke. "What is your full name, Hyerin?" I couldn't possibly tell them that I am Cha Hyerin. 

"Wu Hyerin, she's actually my cousin." Cousin huh.

Kris spoke, he's already standing up while the stylist fix his clothes. I heave a sigh of relief at Kris interruption, smiling a bit at his direction, "Good thing, I was about to say you kind of look like that runaway girl from the television." Tao said, making me gulp. I shake my head at him, letting out a sheepish laugh.

I talk to the boys before they were called for their performance on stage. It was kind of hard being surrounded by overly handsome boys, but a lot of girls will kill to be in my position. Especially being Kris' "cousin" is no joke at all. But all in all, I would like to comeback with Kris to his work, because s are great company than he will ever be.