Mr. Ogre in Shining Armor

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

I step aside for the incoming car as it honks. Beep Beep. What the ?! I’ve already stood aside what does this wants, I’m already frustrated for today and whoever this is constantly honking his car will get it from me. Irritated, I turn around only to widen my eyes at the man standing in front of his car, He was against the light of his headlights but I am really sure that is indeed him.

He is staring intently at me as he slowly approaches me, the rain pouring down on him but he doesn’t seem to care. “W-what are you doing here?” I stutter, his humongous height towering over me. My eyes scans his body and he still looks dashing even he’s already wet, the way his white bottom up shirt hug his well toned built makes my inner hormonal teenage girl want to rip off those offending material- woah I must be crazy.

His hard grip jumps me out of my trance and he starts dragging me towards his car, “w-wait, where are you taking me?” I ask trying to process the happening.

“Taking you back to your parents.” He said causing me to widen my eyes and try to pull away from his grip; unfortunately he is too strong for me.

 It was as if we’re playing a Tug of war under the rain.

“NO NO AND NO!” I kick his leg causing him to loosen his grip on my wrist and tried to make a run for it, but this ing dress is making it hard for me so the long legged ogre had reach me within seconds. I frown, “Look, I saw how dead worried your parents are back at the wedding venue and if you don’t come back now your mother might get a heart attack.”

“No!” I stubbornly pull my hand, he glares down at me and I have to gulp at his stare. “Why don’t you just talk to them and tell them that you don’t want this marriage.” I sigh rolling my eyes.

“I’ve told them for a thousand times already, but they ignore me and tell me that this is for the sake of the company and blah blah. Why do I need to explain this to you?” I finish off irritated, he sighs and he massages his temples probably to calm his anger.

-

-

-

“I’ll let you stay here in my house.” He utters as he slide a mug of hot chocolate towards my direction, with shaking hands I envelop my palm on the mug allowing warmth spread throughout my system. Fortunately for me Kris decided not to take me back to my parents and well –stay at his house.
“But not everything will be free here.” He added.
“Yeah that won’t be a prob-“ I pause, blinking.
“What?” he raises an eyebrow at me.
“I left my bag at Jessica’s car.” He lets out a sigh as his intense gaze stare down at me, “So you have no clothes with you right now.” My eyes rolls at what he just said “Obviously.” He narrows his eyes at me.

“Well then you will have to sleep in that wedding gown of yours, cause I don’t like anyone wearing my clothes other than me, princess.” A smirk appears on his pink lips of his, making me scoff at hot ungentlemanly he is acting right now. “Fine then, it’s like I wanted to wear your clothes anyways.” I narrow my eyes at him in annoyance.

“We’re all set then.” The chair screeches as he stands up and he puts his empty mug in the sink, “Let’s call this a night. Your room would be the one on the left down the hall, just in front of my room.” He then oh so gracefully made his way down the hall to his room, leaving me frowning and thinking of burning his house down.

“Seriously.” I abruptly stand up and stomp towards the room he is letting me use, but before I enter the said room I made sure to bare a hole on Kris’ room. “Ogre!” I muttered, sticking my tongue out as if he is really in front of me, just as then the door opens and I quickly act as if I wasn’t doing anything and was just about to enter the room. I glance at him, clearing my throat.

“I may be an ogre to you but I’m still a gentleman or gentle ogre whatever you want to call it.” He then handed me some clothes, I just stare at the clothes in hand while he walks away from me. “Don’t worry they’re old clothes, I hadn’t really wear them in a long time.” He said with his back turn to me before he disappeared into the bathroom.

“Thanks, I guess.” I utter, feeling a guilty deep inside for calling him an ogre. I turn around to enter the room and was welcomed with white walls with matching black (& white) furniture.
I change into the clothes that he gave me and it sure does smell like it was kept in a closet for decades. It was quite big though but it’s better than that wet and heavy bridal gown.

The room doesn’t have its own bathroom but it sure does have its own walk in closet, half of it was full of Kris’ clothes.  I open the door of the room simultaneously as Kris was walking out of the bathroom.
I would be lying if I disagree with what my eyes are seeing right now.
Fine built = Total hotness
Yeah he’s hot.

I have to wipe the side of my lips to check if I was drooling and thank goodness I wasn’t. I don’t know how long I’ve been standing there and just staring at him –err well his fine built and all.

His hair is dripping wet, letting water slide down his wonderful face then his glorious neck- What the heck am I thinking?
I hadn’t realized he was just right in front of me until he spoke, “I know I’m hot, princess. No need to drool.” I may have an average height for a girl but being near this awfully six footer ogre makes me feel like I’m only two feet tall.

“Woah, who says I would drool over you? You ain’t even close to hot.” I snapped, smirking.
“Then why are you staring at me, like that?” he mirrors my smirk and I have to fake a cough because he look y and I’m going crazy.

“You need to sleep ogre, goodnight.” I make a bee line towards the bathroom. Staying here at his house is going to be hard, man.


 it's been so long since i've updated this fic, hasn't it?
sorry, just busy with school stuffs xD
thank you for & still reading this fanfiction of mine :***