The most awaited moment

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

“Beautiful.” The stylist uttered and looks at me, through my reflection on the mirror, with a smile. I returned the smile, but a fake one. She had just finished doing my hair and makeup and I got to say she’s a really great stylist for someone who is young as her. “I’ll leave you first.” She then said as she give me a pat on the shoulder, I just nod at her and wait for her to leave with the other staffs inside the dressing room.

I stared back at my reflection before sighing. Today is the day everyone have been waiting for –but not me- ; The Wedding day. And I really want to kill myself right now for not stopping this wedding on the right time.     

All my life I’ve always been told

What to do and what not to,

My life is planned,

From the day that I was born

To the day I die.

But not by me, by my parents themselves.

But today, it’s gonna be different…

I grab my phone and dialed my bestfriend’s number, she answers after the 2nd ring “Hyerin-ah!” she chimed from the other line, “I need your help.” I uttered. “Oh really? with what?” she asks. “I’m going to run away.”

“Again?”

“This time, for good.”

You couldn’t probably blame me, right? I just want to live my own life Without my parents saying this and that, making me do this and that. Sometimes it’s just really enough. “Okay, tell me your plans girl.”

“I’m going to make things different” I muttered to myself with an encouraging nod. I know that I’ll be disappointing my parents for doing this but just for once I want to feel how to be free, without someone telling me what and what no to do; without having bodyguards while I go out with friends; I want to do so many things all by myself.

-          3rd Person POV –

“Hyerin-ah!” Mrs. Cha called excitedly as she enters the room where her daughter is said to be staying at, while she awaits for the wedding to start. Mrs. Cha has just arrived in the venue and is really excited to see how her daughter looks today on her wedding dress, so she went straight to the said room. But to her surprised there was no sign of Hyerin in that room. “I thought Hyerin is here?” she calmly ask as she look at the stylist who told her.

“She was here when I left her.” Without second thoughts Mrs. Cha ordered her bodyguards to search for Hyerin all over the wedding venue because she has a feeling that her daughter have ran away, again, this time. “Mrs. Cha please calm down, I’m sure Miss Hyerin is just in the bathroom or maybe she’s just walking around and greeting her friends.” Her secretary, Juhee, tried to calm her down while giving the older female a glass of water. “Walking around?! I have clearly told her that a bride should not be seen by other people until the wedding starts!” Mrs. Cha shouted making the younger female jump a bit.

About half minutes later the bodyguards came back from searching,  “We can’t find her. It seems that Miss Hyerin has ran away.” And with that news being told, Mrs. Cha fainted.

-

-

-

“Obviously you cannot just stay at my place cause they’ll easily find you there and no matter how I would probably tell them that you aren’t with me they’ll still barge into my house and find you hiding inside the closet of my clothes.” Jessica gazed at Hyerin through the rear view mirror, “And aren’t you planning to change from that gown to normal clothes, cause people might think I just kidnapped you from your wedding.” Hyerin let out a laugh at her best friend’s statement and just shook her head.

“Nah, I’ll be little Ms. Runaway Bride for a little longer.” Jessica shook her head at the girl while she parked her car at the parking lot of SME building. “Okay Ms. Runaway Bride. I’ll be back in 5 minutes, Don’t go anywhere, okay?” she told me as she exits the car, “As if I’ll have somewhere to go.”

“hmm, who knows?” Jessica laugh while shrugging her shoulders.

A sigh escaped Hyerin’s lips as she leans back to her seat. Escaping from the wedding venue wasn’t slightly the easiest thing Hyerin have done in her entire life, I mean come on, who would slip out of from a small window in a princess like gown. It’s a good thing that the room she was staying at wasn’t located at the second floor or something like that, cause if that was the case then it’ll be trouble.

Just as then a familiar car parked beside Jessica’s car and Hyerin knew already that the men in black who exited the car was her parents’ bodyguards. Although the windows of the car were tinted she still hid behind the front seat just to make sure they weren’t able to see them.

The bodyguards entered SME building, probably to ask if Hyerin was with Jessica, as soon as the bodyguards were out of sight Hyerin quietly made her way out of the car and forgetting to grab her belongings for she was pre-occupied by the fact that her bodyguards is about to find her soon if she doesn’t hurry.

-

-

People starts staring at the young lady walking in the middle of the busy street of Seoul, in a princess bridal gown.

She could check in on a hotel, but she has no money to do that for she has forgotten her money, phone and other stuffs in Jessica’s car. “Aish!” she stomped her feet, ruffling her hair in frustration. Just as then it started raining making Hyerin frustrated as she already is. “REALLY?” she cried and continued walking with nowhere to go.

 

Beep Beep


hii everyone <3

i finally updated T-T I'm so sorry for making you guys wait, but i'm really trying to focus on updating every week :3 I hope you understand <3

thanks for reading my stories \o/ :*