Engagement Party

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

 

hello guise ; ; sorry for the late updates. :3 i love you all \o/ <3 thank you for loving my stories ; u ;


“Annyeong Haseyo, welcome.” I forced a smile as I greet the arriving guests. Upon walking around to greet the other guests, as said by my mother, I suddenly bumped into someone luckily I didn’t have any drink with me. “I’m sorry.” I look up and met eyes with the tall, blonde ogre. I frown at the sight of him.

He spoke, before I could even open my mouth to ask him what he is doing here, “So we meet again, fitting room girl.” I scowl as a smirk form upon his lips. I was, yet again, got interrupted when I was about to say something by my fiancé. “Hey Kris!”

I arch an eyebrow as Dong min gives Kris a brotherly hug, “Kris this is Cha Hyerin. Hyerin this is my cousin, Kris Wu.” Dong min introduced as they pull away from the hug. I gulped, “cousin?” my voice squeak though I intended it to sound nonchalant for I was trying to stay neutral. I slightly frown as the ogre smirk at me.

“Yes, my mom’s a Chinese remember?” A sheepish chuckle escapes my mouth whilst nodding my head at him. “Oh yeah, I forgot.” I turn to Kris with the fakest smile I could put up, “Nice to meet you.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Nice to meet you too Hyerin.” A small smirk appeared on his –handsome- face again as we locked eyes. Ogre, I thought as I narrow my eyes at him; the little staring contest was then interrupted by Dong min who coughed making us both turn to him. He has a confused expression on his face as his eyes bounce from me to Kris and vice versa. “Do you, by any chance, know each other?”

I was about to say no when Kris spoke before me, “Yea, kind of. You can say that. We met at a mall in China just a week ago or so.” A small smile appeared on Dong min’s face as he stared at the two of us, whilst I threw dagger stares at Kris in secrecy for mentioning the word mall; making me remind of the embarrassing incident at the fitting room. Oh dear god of the land please swallow me.

Fortunately though the ogre was, oh well, kind enough to not blab that incident to Dong min and embarrass me in front of my future husband. I roll my eyes and sigh, remembering that I’m going to be a married woman in a few weeks of time.

And to make it worse, I’ll be the soon relative of that stupid ogre!
OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE, WHY HIM?

“Why is this happening to me?” I heave a sigh of frustration. I had excused myself for a moment to get a glass of water in able to calm myself down.

“Hyerin?” a slightly pitched tone called from behind, and it sounds utterly familiar. I turn around with a big smile on my face, “Sica!” I squealed like a high school –hormonal- student and hug her. “Awww… I miss you too.” She said hugging me back.

For a moment I somewhat felt relieve that my best friend is here already, even though I know that she’s going to interrogate me later on about this whole wedding thing, and most especially she would interrogate me with the things about my so called future husband.

“So how was your stay in China?”  She asks as I lead her towards a table so we could sit down and talk. “Oh as usual as disaster.” I answered as if it was just a normal thing that most of my out of the country trips are a disaster, it’s true though. It would be a disaster because there would always be those stupid bodyguards trailing behind me wherever I go. And it’s no fun I tell you.

For the next half an hour or so we chat, trying to catch up with what’s happening with our lives, we sounded like we haven’t seen each other for years. And of course I wouldn’t miss telling her about the annoying –guy- ogre named Kris Wu.

“Kris?” she gasps, I nod my head while arching at eyebrow at her. “Kris as in Kris Wu?” I nod my head at her again, “Why? Do you know him?” her reply though made my mouth hang open.

“Yes, he’s my hoobae.”

“You’re saying that that annoying creature is an idol?” she nods her head, “Seriously?!” I cried not believing any single bit of what she has said. She must be kidding me. How can someone as arrogant as him be an idol?!

“Oh come on Hyerin. He’s a really nice guy you know.” Jessica said making me roll my eyes and scoff.  We were then interrupted by Dong min. “Annyeong you must be Dong min.” Jessica smile up at him whilst reaching out a hand for a friendly shake.

“Yeah and you are Jessica from Girls’ Generation.” He took her hand and shook it, “You’re prettier in real life than in television.” Sica let out s shy giggle at the compliment Dong min just gave her.

For a second, I somewhat wish Dong min would fall in love with Jessica right at that very moment so that this marriage thing would be called off.

I’m really that desperate to call this marriage off, even though I told myself that I should accept this because who knows this could be my fate. But I really don’t think it is my fate or destiny or whatever. So no matter what happens, I’m going to put stop to this stupid marriage.

Cause seriously this is not the reality I wanted.


tumblr_mmrj3enru41splyy9o2_500.gif

he's really adorbs. i just might die rn ; n ; why? why xiumin why?