Ms. Runway

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

 

 “Miss Hyerin, don’t you try runaway from us.” Mr. Kim, the butler said as we exit the elevator.

I smiled innocently at him, “No. trust me I’m tired of running away and being caught the next day.” However, a playful smirk spread across my face as I turns to walk inside a boutique. Little did they know I’m already sorting out my plans for another little runaway.

Cha Hyerin is my name and running away is my game. Why? Simply because ever since I was little – no scratch that- ever since I was born, my parents told me –more of like makes me - what I can and what I cannot do. I was even forced to stay inside the house, even home schooled that’s why I don’t have too many friends. Just one though, Jessica Jung of Girls Generation. Having stayed inside the house –for half of my life- is such a boring life, I have always wondered how it is to be outside, my curiosity then lead me to the thing that always get myself in trouble, Sneaking out or what I prefer to call it –Running away. Nevertheless, the first time I tried it, I really had fun even though I arrive home to my parents’ wrath. Since that day I would always sneak out and explore Seoul by myself. Eventually my parents had enough of this whole sneaking out and then having waste their saliva on me, and since I’m also going to college they allowed me to go out & meet some people, explore different places and do some fun stuffs, in one condition though, the bodyguards will have to chaperon me wherever I go. All because they’re worried for my safety blah blah blah…

But I am freaking 21 years old and still being followed around by some bodyguards?! Seriously!

Listen
Ganjue dao meiyou Wo de xinzang
Ting diaole jiezou

The music boomed from the speakers outside a music store as we walk pass it, 6 standees of handsome-slash-perfect creatures caught my attention. Exo M was their name.

I shrug and continue to walk, and then all of the sudden an idea popped in my head. I smirk stopping in my tracks.

5… 4… 3… 2…

I count from five to one with my fingers. I know after this I would be crowned as a best actress.

Not really though!

“OMYGOSH! GIRLS’ GENERATION!!!” I extended my arms, pointing to nowhere. Mr. Kim and the other bodyguards immediately look to where I was pointing, all eyes glistening with excitement to see the girls.

“Where?! Where?!” they asked turning their heads from left to right, trying to find the said girls. “There!” I pointed to nowhere again; they ran towards the direction I was pointing at, leaving me behind. “Adios idiots.” I smirked turning around to walk to the opposite direction.

I ran inside a man’s clothing store; I saw Mr. Kim and the other bodyguards heading inside the clothing store so I quickly grab something from the racks of clothes or men undergarments and went inside a fitting room.

I sighed in relief leaning against the wall.

Gasp.

I turn to my right to see a tall, handsome, blonde male looking at me with wide eyes. I stared back at him with wide eyes, omfg I just entered a fitting room…

With a guy inside, and half …

I gasp unable to move, he stared at me with his piercing eyes, eyeing me from head to toe and then stopping at the object in my hand. I look at it and saw that I’m holding a men’s underwear.

Omygosh this is embarrassing…

Act cool girl, act cool.

I cleared my throat stand up straight, “I’m sorry.” I wanted to say it in a natural and professional kind of way but it came out as a squeak. He smirks, my cheeks heated up and I immediately run out of the fitting room.

I leaned against the wall, outside the man’s clothing store that I was in few seconds ago; clutching on my pounding chest the picture of the guy back in the fitting room couldn’t get out of my head. I stand there for a good 3 minutes, thinking how embarrassing I was back there.

Then I realized…

I should be hiding from the bodyguards right now!

I look around for any sign of them before standing up straight and started to walk towards the exit of the mall but as soon as I turn around I came face to face with my parents.

My eyes widens in shock upon seeing them.

“U-umma! Appa! What are you doing here? I thought you were in U.S?” I showed them a bright smile, but deep inside I’m really disappointed.

Instead of answering my question, my dad asked me, “Are you trying to run away again, Hyerin?” dad’s piercing eyes stared at me, making me gulp.

I was about to say an excuse when Mr. Kim and the other bodyguards came running towards us and told my parents that I was again trying to run away.

I keep on a straight face, “What? You were the ones who suddenly disappear, because you saw SNSD.”

Before Mr. Kim could say something back to me, Dad cut him off. “Enough.” He turns to Mr. Kim, “Mr. Kim take Hyerin back to the hotel, we’re going back to Korea.”

I frown, “WHAT? THAT FAST?! But Appa I just came here, can’t we stay a little longer?” I pleaded using my puppy dog eyes that never worked. “Oh come on Cha Hyerin, stop acting cute, you’re not a kid anymore.”

I cringed, rolling my eyes at my mom. “You’re not a kid anymore” tss like I’m being treated as an adult.

No matter what I do I would never win to my parents, with a defeated expression I went back to the hotel to pack my stuffs.

They shouldn’t have let me go here…

-

-

While we wait for our flight to be called I decided to buy something at a coffee shop inside the airport.

“Where are you going?” my mom asked in a strict tone, as I stand up. “I’m just going to buy a cup of latte, omma.” I roll my eyes and started walking to the coffee shop.

“Can I have one cup of mocha latte, please.” I told the waitress my order, speaking in mandarin. She punched some buttons on the cashier register before turning to me to ask if I still want anything. I shook my head.

As I stand by the side to wait for my order. A tall and handsome –not to mention, stylish- male walked in along with a baby faced boy, talking in perfect mandarin. His voice was deep.

“Two cappuccino please.” He told the lady behind the counter. I can see the lady flash them a flirty smile and put a strand of hair behind her ears.

“Is that all?” she asked them, trying to act cut. “Yes.” The male answered.

“Ah I can’t believe we’re already going back to Korea again.” The baby face guy, with large eyes like a deer’s eyes, whined.

When my order came, I thanked the lady and bowed, immediately exiting the café.

-

-

“Ahh~” I yawned as I sat on my seat. Luckily, I was two seats away from my parents in that way I could sleep peacefully all throughout the ride without having to listen to my mom’s blabbering about stuffs that I wasn’t even interested.

However, I didn’t have the window seat. I’ve always wanted the window seat so I get to see the view outside. Oh well I’ll just ask whoever is sitting there, to exchange seats with me.

I just plugged in my earphone and closed my eyes. “Omy gosh! Do you know EXO M is boarding this plane also?” I heard a girl squealed as she passed by me. “What? Really? OMG I wish we could sit beside them.” Another girl gushed.

EXO M?

A kpop group is boarding this plane. I’m probably lucky, but too bad I don’t know them. The only Kpop group I know are Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ & Girls’ Generation –because my best friend is there- probably all idols of SM Entertainment.

I only know a little about the Kpop industry because I’m always busy running away from my body guards.

I then felt someone sat on the seat beside me, I opened my eyes to see a blonde male settling down on his seat. He looked familiar though…

Oh wait he’s the guy at the café! With the baby faced guy.

I suddenly found myself getting shy on asking him to exchange seats with me. I stared at him for a while contemplating on whether to ask him or not. He must’ve felt me staring at him that made him turn his head towards me.

“Uh… yes?” he asked in a blunt tone.

I was in daze, from his perfection for a few seconds until I was snapped back into reality by a hand snapping in front of me. “Uh oh sorry for that.” I let out a sheepish laugh. “I… I was j-just wondering if you could exchange seats with me.” What the heck Hyerin, since when did you learn how to stutter in front of a guy.

“Oh okay.” He uttered, his expression still the same; blank.

I smiled at him, “Thanks.” Then stand up so he could sit on my seat. “It’s nothing.” He replied, standing up and settling down on my seat, he actually made me feel short with his incredulously tall height.

He’s tall and he’s hot.

I happily took his seat, fasten my seatbelt and stared outside as the plane takes off. I’m looking out the window like a little girl on her first plane ride. While blonde guy keeps himself busy by reading a book.

“You know for a moment I thought you were a fan.” He suddenly said, I turned to him with a confused expression. “hmm? A fan? Me?” I asked pointing to myself; he nodded his head without taking his eyes away from the book he is reading.

“Turns out you were just checking me out.” I scoffed.

What the heck?!

Okay I know he’s handsome but I wasn’t checking him out. I was in daze, alright, in daze! Daze & checking out has different meanings.

“What?!” I gasp, “Are you crazy? Why would I check out a giant obnoxious ogre like you?” I snapped, anger boiling inside of me.

He barely even knows me and yet he’s being like this?! Not a gentleman, not a gentleman at all.

He look up from his book, his eyes glaring towards me. “Did you just call me ogre?”

“Yea. I did.” I said, though his piercing eyes are really scary, I tried not to show him my weak side.

He smirks, “Then I must be the most handsome ogre in the world, that’s why you were checking me out right…

Fitting room girl?

 

WHAT?! FITTING ROOM GIRL

What is this guy saying-

Don’t tell me--

 

 


 

HOHOHO so what do you think of the first chapter? jashdkjhadahdkajdha <3

tumblr_inline_mi52k9X3xT1qz4rgp.gif

^ I love this guy. LOL