Crush

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

“By the way, what job did you get?” Kris asks as he sips on his coffee, watching some morning news on television, while I run around the living room trying to put on my socks and brush my teeth at the same time.

“A Barista at a café in Myeongdong.”  I tried to answer while running around trying to find my bag. Kris was on day off today so he is most likely to laze around the whole day while I run around because I only have 15 minutes to get to work.

“Okay then. Good luck on your first day, princess.” He turns to me with a smug look on his face and I have to roll my eyes at how he is making fun of me in that little ogre brain of him. “I don’t know if that is even a sincere wish of luck or what, but thanks anyways ogre.” I turn around, slip on my shoes and head towards the door only to shut it close again come back running to the living room.

“KRIS!” I shout causing him to almost spit on his coffee and quickly standing up, staring at me with a panicked expression, “What?! What happened?!”

“Your fans are outside.” His expression then turn from a panicked one to an expressionless one, the one he usually wear wherever he goes.  “So?” he uttered with a raise of an eyebrow and sat back down drinking his coffee and watching the news. I blew my fringe off in annoyance, “So?! You have to get them to get home or something! I need to get to work.” He shrugs his shoulders and turn his head to me, speaking in a serious tone he said, “Then you just might have to go through the back door and climb up the gate.”

If only I weren’t running late for work I would have kick ogre’s annoying face but then again I couldn’t afford getting late on my first day of work. “Great just great.” I stand on the box, ready to climb up the gate when I heard voices coming from outside. “I hope Kris oppa notice us today.” And I swear right now, Kris seems like a criminal to me with his fangirls being the police that is surrounding his house ready to arrest him.  I walk back inside telling Kris about it, he sighs and got up turning off the television before walking towards his room.  Did he just… God. I cross my arms on my chest, tapping my foot impatiently as I think of how I will get out of this house unnoticed by his fans.

Just then Kris walks out of his room with a cap and keys in his hand; he stops in front of me and puts the cap on me. “Alright. Come on.” He grabs me by the wrist and led me out to the door, I was confused as hell as to what ogre is planning to do right now but I just quietly followed his lead so I could just go to work ­–and I only have 10 minutes left.

“Sit on the back seat and keep yourself hidden.” He said upon opening the door of his black car and getting in, I obeyed him immediately and enter his car. Good thing, that the window of his car is tinted in black his fans didn’t took notice of me as he drive off from the garage. They just keep banging on his window though, but even if they were almost breaking his window, he still greeted them with a bow and a genuine smile. And I got to admit, he looks handsome when he smiles.

 

“Thank you for the ride, Kris.” I uttered ever so softly as the car stops in front of the café I’ll be working on from now on. “Don’t think I’ll still give you a ride.” He replied opposite of the tone that I just used, “Ogre.” I muttered but a bit loud enough for him to hear.
“Miss Hyerin!” I flinched as the manager called my name; I bit my bottom lip, turn to her with an apologetic expression, and bowed in apology for being late on my first day. “We’re opening up in 3 minutes, better get changed.” I bowed at her again and head to the locker room to change, but I saw Kris, through the glass window of the café, laughing at me. I just glared at him and continue my way towards the locker room, That ogre just wait til I get home. “Hi, you must be Hyerin, Jung Roo’s friend?” A girl with black silky and straight hair approaches me; I turn to her and nod my head in response. “You’re so lucky to be friends with her, I’m Jihye by the way.” She held out her hand for a shake and I gradually took it , smiling at her. “Nice to meet you Jihye, please take care of me.”

If it wasn’t for Jung Roo I probably didn’t get this job at all, she was friends with the owner of this café so I got in without having to give them my resume.
It a busy day for the café that morning, it was filled with bustling people trying to get some breakfast before the head to work or school. However, when afternoon came, it became quieter in the café since people are probably busy at work.

As I was busy organizing the plates and other utensils, the bell chimed indicating costumers. “Kkaebsong~” a voice sang, making me turn to the direction of the voice and saw two handsome boys; the other one having a height just like Kris and big ears, his other eye almost closing as he laughs along with the guy he is with. While the other one was shorter in height, his eyes are small and he is just so cute I can’t help but stare.
I think they are idols or something, because once they enter the small café everyone has their eyes on them, and even Jihye was busy staring that she could not move an inch to attend to them.

“Good afternoon, what would you like to order?” I greet the both of them, for Jihye was too stunned. “One order of caramel macchiato and Americano, please.” The taller one spoke in his deep voice, a voice that doesn’t match well with his face. “Is that all sir?” I ask, punching their orders on the register, they both nod their head in response. “Okay, may I get your name please?”

Instead of the tall one answering, the shorter one leans forward on the counter, smiles softly at me and spoke his name “Baekhyun.” I swear my inner fan girl is kicking in right at that moment, but I tried to stay professional as possible so I just nod my head and told them to just wait for their order to be called. I exhale the breath that I’ve been holding on since my eyes landed on that cute creature with the name, Baekhyun.

“One order of Caramel Macchiato and Americano for Baekhyun.” I called out; his friend and he immediately stand to get their order. “Here you go, sir.” He accepts their order from my hand with a smile and both turn around to leave, but I didn’t miss the second Baekhyun turns around and winks at my direction. Oh that little .

JSLKAJDLASKDJASKLJDSJADKLASDAKJASLKNCAKJLDHWIJHSLKJDASHKDJHLCNKASJBLCKJASLDWUDHILASKJAJDASHDKJASHDLAKJAS
“Omygosh! Did Baekhyun just winked at you?!” My inner fan girl has gone wild, but I tried to shrug it off trying to show Jihye that I wasn’t affected with what he did now, although my cheeks were tinted with the shade of red.


woooo \o/ hello guys <3
can you just imagine baekhyun winking at you O u O

I cry ; A ; byun baekhyun you do not just drown me in my sea of feels, okay?
38848-The-Feels-gif-UHzu.gif
xoxo <3