Ms. Runaway Bride

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

KRIS

“Hey guys have you heard the news?” Xiumin questions while scroll down on the news on his phone.
“Let me guess, ‘The Runaway Bride’?” Jongin answers, making me almost spit out my drink. Suho patted me on the back as his eyes were glued on his phone seeing the same news as Xiumin.
“She’s hot.” Tao commented as he looks over at Xiumin’s phone, earning a high five from Kai. I shook my head at them and sigh. I have this runaway bride staying in my house.

I don’t want to get caught, especially by her parents, hiding her in my house cause that will result to everyone thinking that we have some sort of affair –which is not true and will never happen in a million years.
The hell it’s also my fault, I could have just sent her away that night but I didn’t. I even let her stay at my house. The I’m in big trouble.

“KRIS HYUNG!” Luhan shouts ringing me out of my thoughts. I turn to my left to glare at the little deer boy not only for shouting but for calling me hyung, when he happens to be the oldest among us two.
“Jessica noona is looking for you.” He uttered with a knowing grin while wiggling his eyebrows. I push his face away from my face, stand up, and walk out of the practice room.

I fix myself before I make my way to the girl waiting with a few bags in hand. “Jessica sunbae-nim.” I called softly, with a smile she turns to me. “Hey Kris.” She then hands me Hyerin’s bag and some other stuffs. “Here are Hyerin’s clothes and other stuffs she needs. The paper bags contain her favorite chocolates, I know she may seem to be cranky and all but she’s really having a hard time. She just doesn’t want to show anyone that she’s being weak so I hope that you give her all the patience you have.” She smiles at me, a real best friend.

I return her smile, “Don’t worry, I will try my hardest.”
“Okay then.” She nods, “Oh and thank you for not sending her away to nowhere last night.” She added, tiptoeing to pat me on the shoulder before she turns her heel and left.

I sure do hope I made the right decision.

-

-

-

“Hey ogre, look I’m on the television.” Hyerin lets out an amused laugh. “I didn’t know I’m this popular.”  I set her stuffs down the couch then turn my attention to the television where a news about her is being broadcasted.
“Ohh! Chocolates! Just what I needed.” She scurries upon seeing the bag of chocolates and starts rummaging into them.

Cha Group’s Heiress, Cha Hyerin, kidnapped on the day of her wedding.

“Wait.” What the . “Kidnapped?!” I stare at the screen in disbelief.
“I know right? My parents are over reacting.” She said in a calm tone as she starts opening one of the chocolates Jessica had bought for her. This girl, really?!

“How can you be calm?” I snap, making her flinch at me tone. I didn’t mean to scare her, I just can’t believe she’s calm with all this while her parents are thinking that she is being kidnapped.

She stops munching on a chocolate and stare at me, “Hey relax dude, my-“ I cut her off, “Your parents are freaking worried that you might be in danger right now, aren’t you gonna give them a call or even a simple message saying that you are safe.”

She sighs “I wish I could do that Kris, but you don’t know my parents. If I call them or leave them a message they would still track me down and I’ll have to face a ing consequence for running away and for giving them shame on the wedding. But above all that, I would still be marrying that cousin of yours.” My harden gaze soften at her words, she is having a difficult time. How insensitive of me.

“Dongmin is a nice guy.” Was all I could say. And truthfully he is, not just because he is my cousin but he really is the best. “I know that.” She sighs, “The problem is I don’t love him. I want to marry the man I love not someone I am forced to love.” A soft chuckle emitted from my lips as she says those words. She actually believes in true love.
Well that’s cute.

“What?” she arches an eyebrow at me, I shook my head at her, and “You’re really something.” A soft laugh comes out from her pink lips then she scrunches up her nose in a cute manner. “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

“Hmm… maybe or maybe not.”

 


 

hi \o here's a short update for everyone <3