My Baby Boy ^^

Do You Ever Love Me?

Ringgggggggggggg!!!!

"Ok class, meet all of you tomorrow. Annyeong," Miss Park said with a bright smile. Luckily Miss Park is our class teacher because she is such a happy-go-lucky person and never pressure us to study. Hahaahah at least for now, but in the future....I dunno =P

 

I start to tidy up my things. Placed my books in the bag. While other students already exit from the class. As usual, waiting for Myungsoo to fetch me, then go home together. We are neighbours right, hihihi.

Eunhae walked to me while slinging his bagpack. From her cheeky smile, I can smell something fishy will come out from . After all, Eunhae such a paparazzi and busybody in this school. But thanks to her, almost everything she will tell me. At least I'm not that out-to date right.

 

"Wae you look at me like that my dear, Eunhae? Dun ask me to do your homework today because I wont," I asked her even before she reached my place.

"Chhhh, I will ask L to help me with my homework," She sticked out his tongue at me. "Well, this entire school already uproar with news that L introduced you to Infinite. How was it?? Are they more handsome than L? Who is the most handsome among them?" oh shoot Eunhae, you just wanna know this. Huhu well, afterall she is such a busybody girl right.

"Well.....yup, all of them are indeed very handsome but of course no one can beat my Myungsoo ok. Plus, I think as Myungsoo already become one of them....Myungsoo is the most handsome of course," now its my turn to stick out my tongue at her.
"But........" 

 

"But??? Why but???" huhu this Eunhae, be patient ok.

 

"But.....I think, they dun like me that much," suddenly I feel sad. Because this is the frist time Myungsoo got new friends. Plus new friends that yeah same like him. Intelligent, handsome, got reputation. I want them to like me, like they adore Myungsoo. 

"I told you Hyunhee....they ONLY LIKE pretty girls. I know you will question me, where is the proof right? Yeah they never bully the ugly one, but they only interact with queenkas. Others.....mmmm maybe they just treat them as schoolmate. But I'm sure not all of them like that right?" huhu listened to the Eunhae's answer, make me realize that they are indeed dun like me. But I'm Myungsoo's, its not like i wanna be their friend. huh *sigh*
"But my dear Hyunhee, dont worry ok...they gonna fall in love with you like Myungsoo fell for you," then Eunhae made a shoot gesture like a cupid. Hihihi, you really make my day Eunhae.

 

"By any chance Eunhae, you know someone with the name Ye Seul? From Myungsoo's class?" Eunhae looked at me with round eyes.

Suddenly..... "Hyunhee~ah.....let's go home. Hyunsoo gonna mad at you if we fetch him late," suddenly Myungsoo appear from nowhere at my classroom's door while Eunhae still looked at me with her round eyes. "Ermmmm why you look at Hyunhee like that?? Both of you hide something from me right??" huhuhu this Myungsoo.

 

"Its nothing L. I will go now, so you can walk home together with your precious girlfriend ok," Eunhae stopped her acting and act cool.
Eunhae patted lightly Myungsoo's shoulder, "Well, our new kingka.....you better take good care of my Hyunhee, arasseo. And yeah miss to hang out with you," I giggled lightly. Eunhae so funny.

"Eunhae you are always welcome to our house. Just come ok," Myungsoo answered her with a cute smile.

 

*                  *                  *

 

We walked hand in hand. We always like that. We can go home with bus but Myungsoo suggest us to have some exercise by walking home. Chhh I know he wanna mocking me because I'm too fat. But its ok, cause I also like to walk home with him. We can spend more time together right. Even when both of use didnt saiy any word, I still feel very comfortable with him. I feel secure and safe as long as he always here with me.

Haha actually I can feel that Myungsoo keep glancing at me. He knows that I'm not someone that so patient, especially when he hides something from me. Its not like i dont wanna ask him...just huhu I'm still arranging my words, how to ask him so that i wont sound like I'm mad at him.

 

"I thought that you wanna know about the class rep. matter. Why u are soooooo quiet this evening?" Myungsoo started our conversation. I told you, Myungsoo can read my mind, and he knows that I wont stay still, not until Myungsoo gives me the reason.

"Ok then, why you not tell me about you are appointed as class rep.?"

"Because I think its not a big deal Hyunhee~ah. I'm just appointed as class rep. not as prefect. Plus, they just vote for me because half of the students come from our previous class. Of course they will vote for me because they know me," he just simply answered me.

 

"But I thought you dont like this kind of thing. You like freedom not responsibility. And also u can reject it if you dont want it. And how about soccer team, you are the captain last time...how about now?" huhuhu now I cant control my feeling. I know its ot a big deal, its just why he hide it from me? If he likes it, he should share it with me so that I can congratulate him. 

He caressed my hand. He looked at me lovingly. "Hyunhee~ah, listen here. Dont worry, I will be ok. Why I accept it? Because I think I need some challenge in my life. I should take some responsibility to success in the future. And about soccer team, we are still junior...so the captain will be the senior, I can still join and practice like usual,".

 

"Huhu ok. But.......," I looked at him sadly. "Being a class rep. you will be very very busy. No time to spend with me but with Ye Seul!" opssss I spilled it.
Myungsoo looked at me with a cheeky smile and sparkling eyes.

"Hahahaha, I can feel jealousy in the air," Myungsoo mocked me. How I wish I could remove that cheeky smile from his face.

 

We just let our conversation hanging over there. Its not because I dont wanna ask further but I dunno how to ask him. But maybe Ye Seul just his normal classmate right.

 

"NOONAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! YOU ARE LATE!!!" ohhh we already at the front of Hyunsoo's school. Hyunsoo is running to me. Quickly. Haishhh this boy, so demanding. 

"I'm sorry ok Hyunnie. Then, you hate me now?" I asked Hyunsoo in teasing tone.

 

"Of course not. I love you the most ok. But I hate Myungsoo hyung. It must be him that made you late today. Hyung, you can go date with my noona after noona bring me home. Right, noona?" Myungsoo looked dumbfounded. But he just shrugged it off and hold Hyunsoo's hand.

"I'm sorry too Hyunnie. Lets go home, hyung will buy you an ice cream ok," Hyunsoo just nodded his head frantically. Hahaha Myungsoo surely knows how to lure this little boy.

 

Lee Hyunsoo. My baby boy. Baby boy mean my little brother, dont get me wrong. I love him soooooooo much but of course he loves me more. He always act like my oppa. He wanna protect me, especially from Myungsoo. He always warn Myungsoo, if he breaks my heart he will punch him. Cute right. But he only 10 years old this year. 
But if we walk together, people know that we are siblings but they will just feel it weird. But if Hyunsoo walks with Myungsoo, theres no doubt they are siblings. Yeah! All of you guess it right, because my baby boy just tooooo handsome resist. Because I still remember when Myungsoo this old, he also handsome like this. So I'm sure Hyunnie will grow up handsomely like Myungsoo.

Luckily my Hyunnie is a handsome boy, so that he will never feels inferior like how I feel before and until now.
And I'm really greatful because God gives me this little cutie, because he loves me sincerely despite of my appearance. He always call me pretty and beautiful and I know his words are sincere and full of love. =')

 

 

*As usual being a lazy me, sorry for my bad grammar....
if u think that mistake really bothering just tell me and I will edit it again.
Last but not least, thanks for reading my story ^____^*