Mess

Buldak

Sungkyu had sworn to himself he'll play this cool. But screw this. After showers and dressing up, he saw Woohyun in his room putting stuff away. He got in and shut the door.

"So, when is the glorious day?" he demanded

"No need to be snide. It doesn't become you," Woohyun replied quietly. His calm pissed Sungkyu off even more. He just waited until finally, Woohyun answered, "We'll be sending the invitations out soon."

"Oh goody" There was nothing to say for the moment until Woohyun remarked, "I noticed you moved on?"

"Huh?"

"Myungsoo"

"Oh yeah" Sungkyu was so lost in his own thoughts, he did not realise how misleading his reply was.

"Well I'm glad". Woohyun applauded himself for saying that whopper with a straight face. Something had just hit Sungkyu and he left without replying. he rushed to find Dongwoo who was chatting with Hoya in the kitchen. "Can I speak with you?"

"Sure". Dongwoo answered and  Hoya quietly excused himself.

"Just tell me something. When was this engagement set?" He demanded of the younger one.

"Hmm"

"Don't fumble. Tell me." he ordered and the rapper knew what he was asked.

"When your solo album launched" Dongwoo finally admitted not able to look his elder in the eye. Sungkyu's eyes narrowed in fury. Woohyun should have trusted him more before making such a life changing decision.