Leader

Buldak

Sungyeol did not know how or understand why SungKyu's Karma was so good. He was voted greatest leader at some point, he had Woohyun AND Myungsoo at his side. He was very talented and his album's rise in the charts proved it. It really irked Sungyeol.

"Let it go, Sungyeol, let it go" Hoya ordered him, now getting very exasperated with all his plotting. But Sungyeol's bitterness was too far gone. The fact that SungKyu had not wanted him as part of the group and not acknowledging that fact, still hurt.

"If you are going to keep being like this, I am gone" Hoya warned, but Sungyeol did not even hear him. Something had come up in his brain.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was still confused. Sungjong had been ignoring his calls and acting as if they were mere friends. He had gone over to his place but Sungjong's parents told him the younger one had gone out. Which was why he found himself at SungKyu's now. SungKyu's parents were out.

"Why are you still moping?" He asked SungKyu once they were comfortable. "You are now y, free and single" he teased to the SuJu beat. But he elicited no smile from his leader. So he continued, "Plus your solo album is doing very well" he ended, nudging SungKyu.

"I know you are trying to help L, but can you just give it a rest please?" SungKyu begged. So Myungsoo stopped, came to sit by him and held him tightly.

"Hyung, you cannot keep thinking about him like this. Look how easily he moved on". Myungsoo was very mad at Woohyun for how he handled his break up with SungKyu. He could have done better, he thought.

The thing was, Myungsoo was under the misconception that what pained SungKyu was the breakup. No what pained SungKyu more was the fact that he had begged. He begged! And was still cast aside.