Start

Buldak

To say rehearsals were awkward, was seriously understating it. The choreographer had laid the choreography out and there was a duet between Woohyun and Sungkyu. I'm the elder, I'm the leader. I'm the elder, I'm the leader. Sungkyu kept up with his mantra, silently, in order to cope and remain professional. Woohyun looked very rested and ready, which helped Sungkyu. If Woohyun could do it, so could he.

"Don't start anything," Hoya warned Sungyeol in a corner.

"Like what?" the tall one demanded as he looked down at the dancer from his impressive height.

"Oh I don't know, maybe like little whispers in the wrong ears".

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and walked away.

They were sweating profusely by the end, when Woohyun passed Sungkyu his water bottle and that one drank from it without thinking. Both ralised what they just did at the same time and backed away from each other quickly.

Later, in private, Dongwoo adviced Woohyun, "You need to stop letting it get to you. You made the right decision, remeber that". Woohyun silently nodded. Sungyeol had been watching them and was going to walk over there when he stopped. He had just seen Hoya's surreptious head shake. He became frustrated. He wasnted to move things along. Not because Sungjong was fine not getting even, did it mean the present situation was acceptable. Sungyeol was so busy plotting, it startled him when Myungsoo laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Wanna get something to eat?"

"Sure" Sungyeol answered without hesitation. ignoring Sungjong's betrayed llok and Hoya's knowing one. He had Myungsoo tonight and he did not care if he was only being used.