Truth

Buldak

"I think Sungyeol is the one who whispered untruths to Woohyun" Sungkyu told L several nights later in their room.

"Hyung, last time, you also thought Dongwoo and Woohyun hyung had a thing" L reminded. Sungkyu gave him an evil stink eye."Well, this time I'm sure of it".  Myungsoo only shook his head in disbelief. "I know it's hard to be close to Sungyeol but he won't do something like that".

"It's because you slept with him that you are not seeing him".

"Hyung! Focus on Woohyun hyung not Sungyeol okay. Then you won't do your head in?" And he got back to reading his lines for his upcoming drama. Sungkyu could not let it go. So he went out the dorms for a walk. It took him not very long to find himself at the dorm gardens. Woohyun was beside the lake shooting stones.

"Sungyeol is the one who suggested I might leave, after my album launch" he said. Woohyun looked up not surprised to see Sungkyu. "He was a bit more descriptive"

"That little..." He took a deep calming breath and continued. "It's not true. I'm not going anywhere Woohyun, at least not anytime soon" He said as he walked up to Woohyun and stood beside him. He gave him his hand to hold and that one took it. Then he led the younger one to a gazebo while kissing him. The younger one didn't resist or push him away.