Sly

Buldak

Sungyeol had made a decision. To speed things along. When he and his roommate were together he made a proposal. "Obviously, it hurt you to see L and I, together. So, what if we let bygones be bygones, huh? And go back to our previous arrangement?"

Sungjong did not hesitate, "No! You may be satisfied but the truth is, I love Myungsoo too much to share him hyung. But you go on." He was sincere as he spoke. Sungyeol left to go practice a while later.

Dongwoo came in and saw Sungjong still looking despondent. "How are you?"

"Okay. I guess"

"You know, it's you he wants not Sungyeol. All this is for your benefit"

"What about Sungkyu hyung?" At that, Dongwoo didn't have a response. Sungkyu and L were very close, and since Dongwoo had no answer for him, he quietly left.

Sungkyu had to leave when the manager told him he needed to talk to Woohyun. He was in the kitchen when Sungyeol came strolling in.

"So how is Woohyun, hyung?" he asked snarkily.

"Not now Sungyeol"

"That bad, huh?" He gave a half smile which Sungkyu wanted to smack off his face.

"What is your problem?" He finally demanded.

"Hyung. I looked up to you. I joined this group because of you but you wanted me gone" Sungyeol finally burst out.

"Because you had and still have a nasty attitude" Sungkyu informed him, point blank. "You are still sly and snarky and I don't know why, considering you got all what you wanted".

"Not all, since you just had to have Myungsooas well"

"Are you for real? You were sharing him with Sungjong for goodness' sakes!" Sungkyu cried out.

Sungyeol walked up closer to his hyung, towering over him with the height of rudeness.

"You never acknowledged me as part of the group"

"Because you never acted as if you were one. You think I'm not aware of your plotting or planning. It's really exhausting trying to anticipate your moves. So I decided to let you be. You are not satisfied and I don't know what'll satisfy you. But I do know it's not Myungsoo. You get off more on making trouble than him".

Sungyeol's nose flared in anger but he said nothing and Sungkyu just walked away leaving him to stew a while. Sungyeol was still absorbing his leader's words when Hoya spoke from behind him, "He is right you know. Nothing satisfies you as much as when your brain is spinning." Sungyeol still said nothing. Hoya walked around to face him and looked up to speak to the taller guy. "Let all this go. Please." Then he left.