Vows

Buldak

They were back in their dorms. Their boss had upgraded their living quarters and as a reward for doing so well, there were no room assignments. They could choose their own sleeping arrangements. Myungsoo was about to put his things in Sungjong's room, when that one calmly informed him the room was for him and Sungyeol. He was about to go in with Dongwoo when that one said, "You know how things are man. I need to be here for Woohyun to calm the waters." This was nightmarish. Finally, Sungkyu stepped up, " Screw what they think. Room with me." And L did.

They were all having an awkward dinner when Hoya and Woohyun finally arrived. They came straight to the table. Woohyun and Sungkyu were very civil. Hoya managed to lighten the atmosphere especially in light of the fact that he had a whole room to himself. Sungjong was just done showering when Myungsoo stepped in and shut the glass door.

"Hey! Get out!" Sungjong exclaimed

"No! Myungsoo said as he tried to kiss that one. But SungJong was having none of it. He tried to push him away but Myungsoo was bigger and stronger until the macknae shouted, "I said, No!".  Myungsoo stopped, shocked. Never had SungJong denied him. No matter how bad things were between them. Before he could say anything, the maknae shoved him aside and stalked off. Back in their room, it didn't take many guesses to know what put Myungsoo in such a foul mood.

"Look," Sungkyu began, "I'll understand if you want to try room change again. What you did, vowing to be by me, no matter what, is something I won't hold you to." Had Sungkyu said this before the shower episode, Myungsoo might have considered this offer. But that episode only strengthened his resolve as he said this clearly, "I stand by my vow, hyung and as you said, let them think what they will."

It was something Sungkyu could only admire, this friendship Myungsoo offered so selflessly.