Plan

Buldak

 

Myungsoo cornered Sungjong and pulled him in to the room he shared with  Sungkyu.
 "Can you stop now, please?" 
"L, this is not punishment,this is not about you but about me. I simply cannot share you with anyone else".
"But I've done nothing with Sungkyu hyung" He cried.
Sungjong shook his head, "You may not have slept with him but you are far more intimate with him than you ever were with me." Before L could respond, the maknae said softly, "I heard your vow to him in the gardens"
"Argh. You make it sound so illicit. It was a promise to a friend".
"No, it was you putting him before us, before me. I promise, I don't want you to change. Your passion and staying true to what you believe in, is what attracts me to you, even when it's not me". As he spoke, he gently pried his hands away from the model, and left the room.
Hoya had been watching it all from his balcony. He was going to give them their privacy but he needed to find out something first. And he did. Dongwoo looked at Woohyun. "You are going to break it off, aren't you?" he said. Woohyun did not reply and Dongwoo continued, "You are easy to lead, u know that?"
At that, Woohyun looked up from his pc and Dongwoo explained. "First off, Sungyeol was able to lead you away from hyung with a few well placed words. Now SungKyu is doing the same"
"The difference is, this time, I want to follow Sungkyu" Woohyun said quietly and Dongwoo came to squat by him.
"I understand and will not be grudge you forever. But give me a while. It's my cousin's heart you are going to break after all" Woohyun looked at him in gratitude.
Myungsoo of course noticed the pep in Sungkyu's step. "I take it things are good, eh?"
"Even better" Myungsoo smiled.
"I'm glad, hyung. Truly"
"It'll work out for you too Myungsoo. Just be patient"
"I will. I am" the younger answered despondently. Sungkyu felt bad that he was so happy when his junior was in the pits.
Sungyeol was in the verandah's shadows when Hoya found him. "You are really going through with this?"
"You bet I am"
"I won't say good luck. You know my thoughts" and he left as quietly as he came.