Accept

Buldak

SungKyu could still not accept this so Myungsoo and him ended up going out to dinner and played at the arcade to forget all their problems. Another concert was coming up and they needed to be in good form. It was at the arcade that Myungsoo saw Sungjong and Sungyeol. They were having a ball. He left Sungkyu who was having a ball by himself hitting all the bubble heads. "SungJong!" Myungsoo shouted but it was hard to be heard with all the noise. Finally, the maknae turned around and saw him. It hurt him unbearably seeing how SungJong's smile died when he saw him. He was so busy being hurt, he missed SungYeol's eyes narrowing and face twisting. All three were so involved in each other, no one saw Hoya some games away, watching them with shrewd eyes. Particularly SungYeol.

"I came by your place but your parents said you were out." Myungsoo said

"Yeah, I was here with SungYeol" Sungjong replied.

"But why didn't u guys tell me? I would've come too."

"We thought you might be too busy for us," Sungyeol answered.

MyungSoo wasn't sure but he would've sworn there was a waspish undertone to that. "I can see our venerable leader is with you" Sungyeol commented. MyungSoo watched as SungJong's face fell. "It's not what you both think. He was down, that's all. So I took him out."

"Why did it have to be you?" Sungjong asked.

"He's my friend, Sungjong. I can't just leave him like that." Myungsoo cried, reaching out for SungJong. But that one pulled away. "We have to go. Our tickets have a time limit, Myungsoo" he said, dragging Sungyeol. MyungSoo just stood there until finally he went to join SungKyu.