Give

Buldak

Meanwhile, Myungsoo took Sungyeol to an arcade. It was paradise with all the attention being lavished upon him by MMyungsoo. Finally, they went back to the dorms. SungJong was not there and so they went to that room. Myungsoo was aggressive with Sungyeol but that one did not care. He kissed him back just as hard. They had stripped to their briefs when Sungjong walked in. His face looked devastated. Myungsoo on the other hand had a satisfied air as he held his hand out to Sungjong.

"Want to join us?" he asked, smirking.

"No, thank you. Carry on." and he shut the door behind him quietly as he exited. Myungsoo got up, prompting a frustrated Sungyeol to ask where he was going. "I'm so sorry Sungyeol" he really was genuinely contrite, "But I'm no longer the mood".  Before Sungyeol could process as he raised himself on his elbows on the bed, Myungsoo was gone. He fell back on the bed, his long slender body stretched out, an arm over his eyes, his body aching and his throbbing.

He was still in that position when Hoya strolled in. 'I see no success".

"Hyung, not now" he begged, his arm still covering his eyes. Hoya walked up to him and pulled his arm away. Sungyeol's eyes were red from unshed tears. Hoya shook his head as he sat down. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" Sungyeol didn't answer. He turned his back to Hoya and curled in a ball. Hoya was still by him when he spoke, "You know he doesn't love you. It has always been our maknae. So why do you put yourself through this? I do not understand. And as for our leader, tell him what you feel. For all you know, it might be a stupid misunderstanding".

"It is not stupid"

"I never said it was.I said your misunderstanding might be". After a while, Hoya just sat behind Sungyeol as that one sobbed quietly. Only his shaking shoulders betrayed him.